"Servicemen not welcome"

Silly question, but I assume our brave Scottish media haven't covered this in any of their respective rags today?
Not a thing will be said and although we can't be compared to that sub human scum,
Can you imagine the meltdown if a RSC put up that all were welcome other than Irish Catholics?

What a country Scotland has become. Anywhere else the media would have been all over this. In Scotland it’s just move along nothing to see.

If this was a club in the English leagues, it would be all over the news and they would rightly be condemned as the scum that they undoubtedly are.

The Scottish media are beyond redemption unfortunately and won't see an issue with this.

Meanwhile we will be donating all our bus profits from now til Christmas to a local charity that helps kids who live in our area that are faced with Poverty to be fed on Christmas Day and get presents.

Just to confirm that is all children and families, regardless of religion, race, football team. Compare and contrast!

Compare this with the many publicised cases of business owners refusing services to gay people etc. Who were then dragged through court to answer for it.

Absolutely no chance of this happening despite the obvious similarities as discrimination cases.

Meanwhile we will be donating all our bus profits from now til Christmas to a local charity that helps kids who live in our area that are faced with Poverty to be fed on Christmas Day and get presents.

Just to confirm that is all children and families, regardless of religion, race, football team. Compare and contrast!
Fantastic effort,well done to you all...a lesson in decency for the subhuman cretins of that gallowgate csc.

HAS
"Past or present"

https://twitter.com/noshers/status/928927605725777922

Picture hosting was playing up so I've posted a link to the Tweet.

I've contacted Murdo Fraser, Andy Devlin, the Royal British Legion and the Scottish Sun with regards to this Supporters Club's poisonous policy. It's a disgrace that anywhere in the UK can openly operate in this way.

It deserves media attention but you know it won't happen.

Scum bastards.
Has anyone else seen ‘Connolly 88’s tweet on the link above? Surely has to go to the media??

My phone was fucked there. If you open the link in the OP there is one of them posting a picture of the aftermath of enniskillen, laughing and wishing some soldiers where among the dead !! I can’t do anything with this piece of shit phone I’m on but can someone on Twitter grab it? If one of our own can get jailed for jokingly saying he would kill Lennon then this lady's front bottom surely will get jailed? His name is connelly88!!

What a country Scotland has become. Anywhere else the media would have been all over this. In Scotland it’s just move along nothing to see.

This is the real story here. They are scum, we all know that but it's the fact that their fanatical anti-British culture is now no longer even a talking point in Scotland tells us how far this country has fallen. These low-lives are actively pandered to by the media and politicians in this country when they are the real bigots.

A few years ago one in my work told me he was staunch republican and contributed nothing to British Society. I told him i didnt want to burst his fantasy bubble but he was doing a great job as a British Taxpayer.
Imagine living your life like these cretins.

Maybe he built his house with materials he bought from abroad, grows his own food, doesn't spend money on any goods and services and doesn't have a job / pay taxes.

:D

Not a thing will be said and although we can't be compared to that sub human scum,
Can you imagine the meltdown if a RSC put up that all were welcome other than Irish Catholics?
In years gone by when rooms or apartments to let were advertised they would often say " no Blacks ,dogs or Irish " if this were to happen now the person doing it would feel the full force of the law and the press would be all over them and rightly so .
My point is in what way does this CSC differ from the people who in the past would have advertised their rooms or apartments by saying "no Blacks ,dogs or Irish " the racial content is just the same
BTW your comment about the meltdown if an RSC had done something similar is 100% spot on

I've met and worked with loads of them over the years and not all of them have been Toms, I've met Crabs and Matelots that are tims in Tri-Service units. I've met tims that were bawbags and I've met ones that were decent....for a tim that is.

But they all pretty much say the same thing, they don't give it any thought at all. Its like they consider their duty to be entirely separate from their love of terrorist loving, murderous, paedophile apologist filth. Which is something I personally cannot understand.

Although fuck being in the 2 SCOTS (RHF in old money) mess during an OF game. There must have been some severe ding dongs over the years. I can imagine the CO's of the Regiment putting down some harsh rules during the game.
Yes put the fukin . mentally challengeds on guard duty

Compare and contrast to the reporting on the ‘mug of hatred’

In the interests of fairness and balance, shall we expect to see a headline saying ‘club of hatred’?

2qx3hxz.jpg

Just your average, attention seeking, Selik fan. To say that they are mentally unstable is being very kind.
I know and expect it from them, but for someone to do and say something like that crosses the line, he or she should be jailed for that no question in my mind.

As luck would have it he put all his eggs in the SF basket and it backfired and he ended up getting turfed out altogether :D
Best place for him out of it altogether , he can hate the Brits all the more now but you won't need to watch your back with him at least . All's well that ends well as they say ! ;)

These cunts boil my piss.
I'm so angry reading what these sub-humans have posted, I'm beyond words to describe them

Not surprised at all re this tweet that they have now deleted. Every year around Remembrance Sunday they embarrass themselves further with this anti-British stance. It must be weird growing up and hating the country you live in.
I worked beside a bitter one a few years ago he loved to tell everybody how he had burned the front of his British passport as he didn't like the front page !! Obviously the idiot then tried to go on holiday using it and didn't get to go as his passport was defaced. I laughed when I thought of him scuttling back through Glasgow Airport holiday down the drain....

Piece in the Rebel this morning sums things up for me under the headline:

"Poppies boosted by Celts "

Head of Celtic Foundation Tony Hamilton said "This Remembrance Sunday we remember all those who died in the First World War" ??

Clearly omitting WW2 for a start and obviously only including WW1 when the Irish took part totally blatant policy !!

Thousands of ROI boys joined the Allied Forces in WW2; deValera denied them all services when they returned. Ireland's shame.

They dont only ignore it they endorse it each and every year

Just yesterday there was a piece in the Sun about Celtics annual poppy Scotland donation of £10k, no mention of the team and manager (who happily wore it at every otehr club he managed) failing to wear the poppy last weekend though, their national players are all happy to wear a poppy whilst playing for their country

The answer and reason for this is clearly Celtic FC board dont want to upset their fans by enforcing players, or staff, to wear Poppy on a Celtic shirt

Thats pandering to scumbags imo, the press, yet again, simply now ignore this stuff

If you agree that fans effectively are the club then it's ludicrous to think that a poppy was going to be displayed on the team jersey, especially after the Celtic board tried it once before and it riled the hordes so much they knew never to do it again. When they put the poppy on the shirt back some years ago I'm sure the club didn't really want to do it but they knew it doesn't reflect well on their club by refusing to join in with the rest of the football/sports community and British society as a whole but the uproar it causes isn't worth the wrath of the most vile fans in the UK and possibly anywhere in the world.

How low can they get? As an old guy in the shipyard used to say "they could walk under a snake's belly wearing a top hat"

I assume when they say Brit they mean British soldier as opposed to any British civilian.

Scumbags

That’s a sensible train of thought that these cretins seem to be devoid of. Anything thats remotely linked to the Union Jack, Britain etc becomes something to attack. They need to remember the sacrifice our soldiers and servicemen went through for our freedom.

The reason why we should educate people as to why this should not happen!

Our forefathers fought wars for these idiots!!

I work with a lad who goes on that bus.He said that it’s a “vocal minority “on it that have hatched this brainwave.They guy who put it up in his words is “a fu*king fanny.”I told him he was spot on and should be told so.Give him his due he was wearing a poppy badge (with our union initials on it for this year) which were £5 each and all monies went to the poppy fund.As my mate (and fellow Bear) who was sitting there said he probably stole it.:rolleyes:

Back