Setanta- one day like this

G-Hallbear

Does anyone have a link to the setanta clip of our title winning game at tannadice 09/10 ?? I recall it being so good input it on my bebo :D it’s the roundup vid with elbows classic playing throughout?? Anyone else remember it?

I've been warming up my oldest (who's never really known a successful rangers team) with some videos and pictures from when we won the league at Kilmarnock.

You've just given me tomorrows project.

I remember walking back to the car after this game and a couple offering me a glass of champagne B-)

This what you're looking for?

Wow!!!!!!
goosebumps watching this and could feel tears in my eyes. Amazing to think we probably took for granted those kinds of scenes to be happening every other year.
Wonderful scenes, and I cannot wait to see that trophy with the red white and blue ribbons on it once again where they belong.

I have been on this earth since our first treble and everyone of those clips is a sweet memory. But 55 when we win it will be the sweetest of them all.

Brilliant videos. Great memories and let’s hope we are only a couple of months away from creating new ones

That first chant of Glasgow Rangers Champions at tannadice 2009 and We are the champions, Rugby Park 2011 will always be remembered.

waited 10 years and more and more likely there will be no fans in the ground to see it

For me, that was the title win I enjoyed the most. Purely due to the length of time we’d gone without. This one however will surpass it!

Sir Walter really was first class, the current manager is doing not a bad job in following his footsteps

Honestly a tear in the eye watching this back. Especially around 12 mins in.

Walter lifting the trophy as we sing We Are The Champions

Fucking goosebumps and I can’t wait until we finally lift 55
Was this when Bougherra said “we might be older and slower, but we are the champions.”

I think it was in response to someone from the filth saying a few weeks prior that our squad was older and slower than the filths.

Was this when Bougherra said “we might be older and slower, but we are the champions.”

I think it was in response to someone from the filth saying a few weeks prior that our squad was older and slower than the filths.
Commons said they were younger, fitter, healthier and better than us.

Ironic coming from a tubby weasel who never made it beyond jogging pace for Celtc.

Back