Settle the debate once and for all

Which is a better anthem?

• Europa League

• Champions League

Results are only viewable after voting.
Twitter can’t make up its mind, what say follow follow? The greatest pre-game anthem in football is...?
Even 22 Votes for the europa one is absolutely mind boggling, it has nothing to it doesnt give you that spine tingling lets effing do this feel. The CL one is a million times better. If the cl one was the europa one I would prob want to stay 8n the europa :)) :))

I couldn't even have told you what the Europa League anthem sounded like.

Just listened to it in the link a few posts up and still non the wiser...wouldn't have known what that was unless somebody told me.

That moment the Champions League theme plays at Ibrox will be an emotional one, even better if there are thousands there to witness it.

What’s better?
A McLaren F1 or a Smart car
Whats better?
Scarlett Johansen or Subo
Whats better?
Holiday home in Mauritius or caravan at Pontins.

What a mental thread.
The only thing mental about this thread is the OP's optimism that FF can sort out anything "once and for all".
FFS, we'd argue about the colour of shite on here.

Can only imagine the people voting Europa League are about 6 and haven’t experienced a CL night at Ibrox.
One’s been an absolutely iconic theme for nearly 30 years and the other sounds like an intro for Holby City.

I have watched every europa league game we have played in and I couldn't even tell you how the anthem goes or anything about it.

Champions league anthem is iconic.

Twitter can’t make up its mind, what say follow follow? The greatest pre-game anthem in football is...?

Lolol... there is no debate. The Champions League is the original, it the best & is the Mack daddy as far as European competition is concerned.

The UEFA Cup was a fine competition that has been reworked into a Champions league cheap knock off by UEFA.

Champions League music at Ibrox next season will reduce me to tears of joy.

At the same time, it'll completely finish them off.

Knowing that our team represent one of those stars in that champions league icon then that tune is something that holds a special place with our club. To hear it ring round Ibrox again will be a moment not to forget after what we’ve had to endure

I must admit that I've not thought about it before now, but I didn't even realise that the EL had its own anthem.

I can't wait to hear Zadok the Priest blasting out at Ibrox again :)

I've got no idea how the Europa one goes but the Champions League is unmistakable. When I played champs league games on manager game I'd play that song before any matches.

Back