Sevco scoring spreadsheet takes obsession to a new high

There’s a virgin loser sevcoer on twitter makes a spreadsheet about everything. Some lanky steak of piss wit glasses. That has all his hallmarks.

Jesus christ, they are fcking deluded, i seen one tim this morning slaughtering Aribo saying he is p1sh etc to try and convince themselves he is, they are in for a rude awakening.

hahahaha ffs
That is f*cking impressive. The dedication time and effort he has put into that is scary.

Poor deluded mentally challengeds......having to wake every morning from their dreams only to realise seconds later ...they 're still a mentally challenged ,must be a massive blow

Last edited:
This was the post i saw on KDS talking about Aribo, its so wrong even for them to try and make out Aribo is p1sh is just taking it to a new level, what a shock they are in for.

Stringer Bell wrote:
Adam Smith 11 wrote:I watched their first half last night Aribo had nothing about him that made me think he was more than a decent 3rd tier English League Player.

No dynamism, no speed, a good few stray passes and a continual need to play back the way as soon as their was anything in front of him.

Doherty and Kamara were probably their best midfielders. Hastie has no composure and Stewart was anonymous.

Halliday was their most creative player by a mile.

They tippy tappied around a team that would struggle to stay in the Scottish Championship.

I’m still not sure where the improvement is supposed to be especially if Morelos leaves.

Aribo for Kent? Jones for Candeias? Defoe For Morelos?​
So, Aribo is a dud? I hope you’re right, but Boli gifted a goal to a bunch of hammer throwers and it’s ‘getting up to speed’ etc
Not that I disagree with that, I’m just trying to look at it objectively

i think they’ll have enough about them to deal with the fodder better this year and as was mentioned earlier, a lot will come down to the 4 games. We had 1 shot at goal at Ibrox last season.​

I never said he was a dud.

He just did nothing of note in the 45 minutes I watched against very low level opponents.

Based on that showing he was no better than Jack, Arfield, Kent and Kamara from last year. So I can’t see how they have improved by removing Kent and putting in Aribo.

I know it’s only 45 minutes but there was nothing I good put my finger on that he was particularly good at. He has no pace, skill or range of passing that immediately stood out.

I was more excited about Boli as a player and could see what he was good at but was also worried at his lack of concentration a couple of times.

Can only say what I saw. I could easily be proven wrong by someone posting something memorable he did beyond a weak shot that the defender inexlicabl never just stopped.

He was extremely poor and I’d say that if he was in hoops.

This was the post i saw on KDS talking about Aribo, its so wrong even for them to try and make out Aribo is p1sh is just taking it to a new level, what a shock they are in for.

Stringer Bell wrote:​
Adam Smith 11 wrote:I watched their first half last night Aribo had nothing about him that made me think he was more than a decent 3rd tier English League Player.​
No dynamism, no speed, a good few stray passes and a continual need to play back the way as soon as their was anything in front of him.​
Doherty and Kamara were probably their best midfielders. Hastie has no composure and Stewart was anonymous.​
Halliday was their most creative player by a mile.​
They tippy tappied around a team that would struggle to stay in the Scottish Championship.​
I’m still not sure where the improvement is supposed to be especially if Morelos leaves.​

So, Aribo is a dud? I hope you’re right, but Boli gifted a goal to a bunch of hammer throwers and it’s ‘getting up to speed’ etc​
Not that I disagree with that, I’m just trying to look at it objectively​
i think they’ll have enough about them to deal with the fodder better this year and as was mentioned earlier, a lot will come down to the 4 games. We had 1 shot at goal at Ibrox last season.​

He just did nothing of note in the 45 minutes I watched against very low level opponents.

Based on that showing he was no better than Jack, Arfield, Kent and Kamara from last year. So I can’t see how they have improved by removing Kent and putting in Aribo.

I know it’s only 45 minutes but there was nothing I good put my finger on that he was particularly good at. He has no pace, skill or range of passing that immediately stood out.

I was more excited about Boli as a player and could see what he was good at but was also worried at his lack of concentration a couple of times.

Can only say what I saw. I could easily be proven wrong by someone posting something memorable he did beyond a weak shot that the defender inexlicabl never just stopped.

I’m loving this kind of ‘analysis’ tbh. They genuinely believe none of our players would make their team. Fantastic. Far better they’re sleepwalking, deluded, into next season rather than seriously agitating their board for wholesale improvements. None so blind as those who cannot see as the saying goes.

I’m loving this kind of ‘analysis’ tbh. They genuinely believe none of our players would make their team. Fantastic. Far better they’re sleepwalking, deluded, into next season rather than seriously agitating their board for wholesale improvements. None so blind as those who cannot see as the saying goes.
I know mate its brilliant, because you know they are trying to convince themselves s that our players are shit and its getting to the laughable stage now were even some of their own fans are starting to have enough of it, Aribo has been utter class every game he has played yet this guy is saying he is dreadful.

Its embarrassing for anyone who enjoys watching football to come out with stuff like this

Stringer Bell wrote:​
Adam Smith 11 wrote:I watched their first half last night Aribo had nothing about him that made me think he was more than a decent 3rd tier English League Player.​
No dynamism, no speed, a good few stray passes and a continual need to play back the way as soon as their was anything in front of him.​
Doherty and Kamara were probably their best midfielders. Hastie has no composure and Stewart was anonymous.​
Halliday was their most creative player by a mile.​
They tippy tappied around a team that would struggle to stay in the Scottish Championship.​
I’m still not sure where the improvement is supposed to be especially if Morelos leaves.​

So, Aribo is a dud? I hope you’re right, but Boli gifted a goal to a bunch of hammer throwers and it’s ‘getting up to speed’ etc​
Not that I disagree with that, I’m just trying to look at it objectively​

Hahaha. Did he miss his goal?

have a read his bio -loves celtic and New York rangers - if you where a tim you wouldn't pick them as your ice hockey team surely

Hahaha. Did he miss his goal?
Of course :p the funny thing is Aribo has been getting rave reviews but i still think he is playing in 3rd gear and there is loads more to come, even though he has been outstanding

It would be unbe-fecking-lievable if it were the supporters of any other team, but it seems par for the course for the deranged fans of that mob.

If I could bear to lower my moral standards and speak to one of them, I'd like to know why they have such an obsession with and hatred of this "new club"? After all, it it truly is a new club as they all like to state at every opportunity, then there is no historical baggage, no rivalry, nothing? The new club have never cost them a trophy or given them a hiding. If the much trumpeted "celtic family" is open and welcoming then surely they would have welcomed a new club with open arms since it replaced their oldest and most hated rivals and doesn't have the sectarian baggage they seem to think surrounded the previous club?

But of course, we know that logic doesn't feature in what passes for brain activity for them and they are just a bunch of religious bigots, racists and paedophile harbourers who would rather create and maintain pointless spreadsheets on a non-existent club (there being no such thing as a club called Sevco) instead of, I dunno, maybe demanding their own club do the decent and moral thing and own up to the decades of sexual abuse which was tacitly condoned by the people who ran their rotten little cesspit club.

Of course :p the funny thing is Aribo has been getting rave reviews but i still think he is playing in 3rd gear and there is loads more to come, even though he has been outstanding
I had a read at that thread. They think Candeias is one of our best players. They are going to get a big shock very soon. Their arrogance will be their downfall.

When did Lee Wallace score that many?
I'm not in doubt that the loon did hours of research. No recollection of this at all which is nice. It means the electroshock therapy did a good job of erasing any memory of lower leagues.

Just to add to the hilarity, early word is their new left back, mbongo or whatever he’s called, is a dud. No sign of the 7 million man yet, or this mysterious Ukrainian, Schved (anagram of Grezda I bet). Bayo and Arzani still awol. Not one of these signings has improved them IMO - they’re an injury to no-neck or McGregor away from serious trouble.

Back