Sevco scoring spreadsheet takes obsession to a new high

Clearly someone out on the wind up and looking for Rangers fans to pick a fight with.

Now I live a good spreadsheet, but even I couldn’t be arsed with that!

The biggest spread sheets that they have managed to achieve in recent years were the ones they used to cover up the seats in their half empty pigsty.

NTcqs3D.gif

So sad these people I avoid at all cost, I can say in all truth I no longer know of any of them not one, and I intend to keep it that way.

I've come to a point where it doesn't surprise me any more.
I couldn't imagine myself even considering writing, never
mind spreadsheeting, anything about them in my life.

Absolutely mental that someone constructed that spreadsheet. A sane person can only imagine the thought process that culminated in such obsession and stupidity. Wow.

It would be unbe-fecking-lievable if it were the supporters of any other team, but it seems par for the course for the deranged fans of that mob.

If I could bear to lower my moral standards and speak to one of them, I'd like to know why they have such an obsession with and hatred of this "new club"? After all, it it truly is a new club as they all like to state at every opportunity, then there is no historical baggage, no rivalry, nothing? The new club have never cost them a trophy or given them a hiding. If the much trumpeted "celtic family" is open and welcoming then surely they would have welcomed a new club with open arms since it replaced their oldest and most hated rivals and doesn't have the sectarian baggage they seem to think surrounded the previous club?

But of course, we know that logic doesn't feature in what passes for brain activity for them and they are just a bunch of religious bigots, racists and paedophile harbourers who would rather create and maintain pointless spreadsheets on a non-existent club (there being no such thing as a club called Sevco) instead of, I dunno, maybe demanding their own club do the decent and moral thing and own up to the decades of sexual abuse which was tacitly condoned by the people who ran their rotten little cesspit club.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sometimes a "Like" button just isn't anywhere near enough.

Outstanding post

Seen that guy a few times pop up in my feed with bears laughing at him. It's sad but also hilarious that someone spends that much of their time focusing on in their eyes a "different" club :D

Any luck he be dead again

Cant remember his name sure he was covering our court cases

James Doleman?

He was the one Grant Russell showed up as he was selectively tweeting what was being said in these cases to pander to the loonies that paid him.

Didnt know he was ill other than the obsession with us

James Doleman?

He was the one Grant Russell showed up as he was selectively tweeting what was being said in these cases to pander to the loonies that paid him.

Didnt know he was ill other than the obsession with us

Aye thats the one

He was seriously ill a few months ago and unfortunately he recovered

It would be unbe-fecking-lievable if it were the supporters of any other team, but it seems par for the course for the deranged fans of that mob.

If I could bear to lower my moral standards and speak to one of them, I'd like to know why they have such an obsession with and hatred of this "new club"? After all, it it truly is a new club as they all like to state at every opportunity, then there is no historical baggage, no rivalry, nothing? The new club have never cost them a trophy or given them a hiding. If the much trumpeted "celtic family" is open and welcoming then surely they would have welcomed a new club with open arms since it replaced their oldest and most hated rivals and doesn't have the sectarian baggage they seem to think surrounded the previous club?

But of course, we know that logic doesn't feature in what passes for brain activity for them and they are just a bunch of religious bigots, racists and paedophile harbourers who would rather create and maintain pointless spreadsheets on a non-existent club (there being no such thing as a club called Sevco) instead of, I dunno, maybe demanding their own club do the decent and moral thing and own up to the decades of sexual abuse which was tacitly condoned by the people who ran their rotten little cesspit club.

I always bring up the game when we beat them on pens. The moment rogic blew the ball over the bar, it FELT like a Rangers defeat to them despite them trying to claim it was the first time they ever lost to this new club.

The same will happen when 55 comes. It will feel like they’ve lost the league to their ancient rivals. It wasn’t supposed to be like this, they were never supposed to feel that way ever again, and it drives them nuts.

I always bring up the game when we beat them on pens. The moment rogic blew the ball over the bar, it FELT like a Rangers defeat to them despite them trying to claim it was the first time they ever lost to this new club.

The same will happen when 55 comes. It will feel like they’ve lost the league to their ancient rivals. It wasn’t supposed to be like this, they were never supposed to feel that way ever again, and it drives them nuts.
They're very, very good at distorting the truth to suit whatever their agenda is at any given time.

Just like their club.

The striking thing in that tweet is when he says, "Can't wait to laugh at anyone this triggers in their mob."

That sums up the mentality of The poetothy in one simple sentence: They believe this is entirely normal and if we mock them then it's we who have the problem.

I’m curious if any bears actually have been triggered by this? We’re laughing at them. Then again I don’t do twitter.

The fact he felt compelled to make something like this would suggest it’s him that’s triggrred.

I never take any interest in what they do , who they sign , or sell !

Until we play them I never watch any of their games or highlights e ither.

I do however follow news of the abuse investigation and ma glad the Times is on it , as this is more likely to be accepted than news in the Redtops.

Jon Daly and David Templeton were more prolific than I remembered. I try to erase staying up to 4am in Brisbane to watch those matches.

Back