Seven down, how many more?

Whilst it would be great to have quality and quantity, its a very fine line.

If we go for 2 or 3 great signings, we are a couple of injuries/suspensions away from issues we've repeatedly have.

For us to improve, the incomings just need to be better than those leaving which frankly, shouldn't be hard.
We need another two quality midfielders. That Croatian guy Majer can play that deep lying role Davis plays and has an eye for goal. We need to use Davis, Jack and Arfield better so we always have quality replacements. Need to use the whole squad better and more effectively so better players needed.

Mccrorie should be our number 2 goalie. Working hard with Greegs to get him ready to step in to his shoes in a year or 2 time. I'd give him cup games too.
I would rather send him back to Livi for a full season if we want him to be the next number one he is better playing and not on our bench

For me:

Definitely Leave
Barker
Hastie
Jones
Middleton

Loan Return:
Kamberi

Sell For Right Offer
Goldson £6.5m+
Kamara £7m+
Morelos £20m+

Give Pre-Season
Docherty
McCrorie
Murphy

The first thing we need is a back-up goalkeeper,could be McCrorie will suffice-hard to say.
Polster has shown to be proficient and with Paterson the right full back area is covered.Another essential is cover fot Barasic.Midfield I feel we are covered quite well and in attack we need someone to step into Alfie's boots if he goes and Murphy/Jones/Stewart can serve as back up to Kent.

Otherwise feel squad is keepable.

For me:

Definitely Leave
Barker
Hastie
Jones
Middleton

Loan Return:
Kamberi

Sell For Right Offer
Goldson £6.5m+
Kamara £7m+
Morelos £20m+

Give Pre-Season
Docherty
McCrorie
Murphy
I think we might keep Kamberi if the price is right.
I also think our coaches can make a better player out of him (see Ryan Jack)

Doc I think will be away

Whilst there are several who really haven't been persevered with enough IMHO if the manager isn't going to play them then they need to go.
However, the manager simply has to start managing the game actually playing out in front of him and not the one he's hoping to see.
That is very true mate.

I rarely make firm judgements on players, there are too many variables....
- Laudrup at Milan/Chelsea vs the God we worshipped at Ibrox.
- Broadfoot looked like a pale Maldini with Davis sitting in front of him against mcgeady at the piggery even though I know I’d run riot against him at 5s.
- Negri 1st half of season vs 2nd half.

But I’d bet my username that Brandon Barker will never be a success at Rangers unfortunately.

Back