Sevilla FanZone - FOR INFO ONLY - DO NOT OFFER OR REQUEST TICKET SALES

Mate, I am fucking pissed off. All of my party have match tickets, except me and I can’t even get a ticket for a fanzone.

I wish I hadn’t even booked up to go. What should be a great experience is turning into me on my own unable to get tickets for anything and with no plans to even see the game.

I’d be better at home in Glasgow.
We will look to find a bar with it on instead. You’ll be able to find a spot to watch it mate.

The fact I can go on the website and buy tickets for any other event, other than our own, doesn’t not fill me with confidence in respect of how it’s being organised.

Mate, I am fucking pissed off. All of my party have match tickets, except me and I can’t even get a ticket for a fanzone.

I wish I hadn’t even booked up to go. What should be a great experience is turning into me on my own unable to get tickets for anything and with no plans to even see the game.

you'll get a fanzone ticket i'm sure. I wouldnt rule out a match ticket either there will be plenty about

Does anyone have the customer service email? I bought 6 yesterday and went on to print them out and it says there is none in my account even though ive had the money taken from my bank. Need to get onto them asap.

Does anyone have the customer service email? I bought 6 yesterday and went on to print them out and it says there is none in my account even though ive had the money taken from my bank. Need to get onto them asap.
Did u not get an email with a pdf?

Managed to get on , have your passport number to hand , I didn’t, cue running about looking for it . You get 15 minutes to conclude the purchase.

i bought 1, didnt get confirmation so contacted them. money has been taken out of my account but they responded saying the confirmation didnt go through correctly and that i will receive a refund. so looking like ive now not got a ticket.

For those that managed, did you just keep continuously refreshing until the option to buy appeared? I have been at this since Friday night and the only screen I have seen is the one saying No Tickets Available.

I’ve just managed to get another one now with confirmation straight away.

On a side note is anyone aware of parking facilities near the stadium?

Bought 4 for us but we already had tickets at the Glasgow event in seville and 2 want to stay there (because theyve already paid) I now have 2 tickets for this isf anybody wants thhem just face value , thanks

Got 4 of the beam back stadium or whatever ones there just now after about a day and a half. Got in 3 times eventually but didnt realise you ignore the register box at the bottom and go straight to check out after you put in youre details. Couldve saved myself some grief there. Might be handy if Rangers posted a guide on our own website how you do it for daft cuunts like myself.

I bought four tickets, my passport number and name is on all of the tickets. Will this be an issue if my dad goes to the stadium without me? As in will they request his ID expecting my details as it’s on the ticket?

Mate, you are letting stress take over. It’ll be alright on the night.

I think we're going back before the game to watch it at there. It all seemed a bit too hit and miss earlier in the week :) We've got a hire car so if we're going to stay and watch it in Seville center I'll let you know. The guy we're booked with sent us this incase we needed a taxi. He said it would probably be easier to book an AdG taxi to come get us than finding a Seville one to take us out. Dont know if that's true though!

Sorry, meant to reply on Friday!

Thanks for this. We've hired a car too and are staying at La Casa Del Cura in AdG - hoping to just dump the car outside and get a local taxi in!

Got 6 tickets earlier but never had to submit passport number?

Emailed me a pdf with the tickets

For those that managed, did you just keep continuously refreshing until the option to buy appeared? I have been at this since Friday night and the only screen I have seen is the one saying No Tickets Available.
I had tried continuously since Friday and was on the verge of giving up, I posted on my football teams chat page and one of the guys said his Mrs had done it for him and it was straight forward, I got her to send me the link incase I was using the wrong one. Both of us tried at the same time and I was still getting the same message, she got through no bother, took her 2 minutes to order mine and the email came through immediately to confirm it with the tickets attached. Sorry its not much help but keep trying and hopefully you can get them soon.

I went out of this thread on Friday after my mate got tickets as the whole experience was literally doing my box in. Sad to see there’s still bears struggling to get tickets for it. Hope everyone gets sorted, the screens work and the stadium is fucking bouncing as we win our 2nd European trophy.

I managed to get mine last night about 7pm, there was plenty of available sections but you need to keep persevering with it as it is clearly struggling

A few of us in same boat. The stadium we have sacked off due to it being in the middle of nowhere an hour from the city centre. Won’t be worth it walking in that heat.

Prity much the same as me, I was supposed to meet up with friends in Seville, there now just going to stay in benidorm to watch it, I've booked this place didn't have any hassle booking, I think there are going to be a lot of gers on there own over here but I'm sure we will all get on and have a good time https://www.giglon.com/todos?idEvent=la-fiesta-de-glasgow-en-sevilla

PM

Back