Sevilla FanZone - FOR INFO ONLY - DO NOT OFFER OR REQUEST TICKET SALES

For those that managed, did you just keep continuously refreshing until the option to buy appeared? I have been at this since Friday night and the only screen I have seen is the one saying No Tickets Available.
Yep, I got one yesterday by just leaving teh website open and refreshing every few minutes.
once I got in though I panicked, it’s not translated so i had no idea which Area I wanted a ticket for. Anyway it’s done, I’m in, good luck with persevering

Email from the Sportsbar;

We are very sorry to comunicate that after The local security police Talk to us about security issues and ,after, can not assure their presence in our area, we decide not to be open for security reasons beacuse we are afraid can not control The situation. We already sent you black The money of you reservation. We attached The Bank document.

We deeply apologise.

According to rafa Alamillo has been cancelled as the fan zone. That was the one next to the Cartuja stadium showing the game.

He seems to be announcing a few changes now. I'm assuming there's a new one. Also apparently only 30% of the stadium is open so 15-18k there or there abouts.

Says he's got two worse announcements. I swear if they've cancelled this viewing I'll kill someone.

Last edited:
According to rafa Alamillo has been cancelled as the fan zone. That was the one next to the Cartuja stadium showing the game.

He seems to be announcing a few changes now. I'm assuming there's a new one. Also apparently only 30% of the stadium is open so 15-18k there or there abouts.

Says he's got two worse announcements. I swear if they've cancelled this viewing I'll kill someone.
Why would they cancel that, it would have got thousands out the city centre

Apparently an external events company has been attempting to buy thousands of tickets to resell them which has been the cause of the site going down so much.

No alcohol being sold in the stadium. Doors open at 7.

Got into the website 10 mins ago but while I was looking at the seat layout on another screen, by the time I selected the seats and hit "next" site had crashed again!

I walked past the rockodromo today, its just a road/car park below a bridge. Such an odd place to have a fan zone.
If they have plenty drink and some food available then it will be fine. Rockodromo isn't ticketed so you'll be able to take carry out but yes, a fanzone underneath the equivalent of the M8 is odd..

Worrying that so many fans are taking what this Spanish guy us saying as gospel. If it’s not from Rangers/UEFA id be wary about it.

I do worry a bit about getting back to the airport for our flight after watching the game on the big screens at Cartuja. It looks like to get a taxi or a bus you need to head into the city, which takes a good while. By then every form of transport with be taken.

I did see there were buses being laid on, but they were just to take you back into the city centre.

If you look at Derek Clark’s tweet above mate it looks like it may be 4 screens.
Ah, that's a relief for those going haha.

ken-jeong-small.gif

What’s everything thinking for the day in Seville on Wednesday?

Think we’re going to pack some beers in cool boxes and take them on the bus with us from Alicante in case the shops etc run out of booze.

Is it going to be like most Euro aways where people meet in the one area and just drink carry outs?

What’s everything thinking for the day in Seville on Wednesday?

Think we’re going to pack some beers in cool boxes and take them on the bus with us from Alicante in case the shops etc run out of booze.

Is it going to be like most Euro aways where people meet in the one area and just drink carry outs?

We are packing a cool bag and just going to kick about the main squares etc. Maybe find a pub if possible to get some shade. My mates have tickets for La Cartuja but probably going to try and minimise the time spent there If no real facilities etc.

I don't have Twitter. Could someone ask the guy Rafa on there what's the best way to get to Seville airport from the Cartuja stadium after the big screen showing on Wednesday night?

I see the stadium that’s putting the screens up is a bit out the way from the main city centre, what are people thinking on how to get out there and back?

Hope its not for Frankfurt fans as well
Nah just Rangers, Frankfurt are in a different place.

I see the stadium that’s putting the screens up is a bit out the way from the main city centre, what are people thinking on how to get out there and back?
That guy who is posting all these updates on twitter said it's like a 30-40 minute walk from the city center.

Anyone headed to O Davids boozer?
I thought it was fully booked?

Pablo has been a star, he's now looking to see if there are any taxis direct from the big screen stadium to the airport after the match.
If there aren't, I'm sorely tempted to just hang around the area his pub is in, and watch it on a telly outside one of the bars there. That way I should get back to the airport OK as I can get away ahead of the crowds.

I thought it was fully booked?

Pablo has been a star, he's now looking to see if there are any taxis direct from the big screen stadium to the airport after the match.
If there aren't, I'm sorely tempted to just hang around the area his pub is in, and watch it on a telly outside one of the bars there. That way I should get back to the airport OK as I can get away ahead of the crowds.
Sorry mate I meant is there still a mass gathering still expected or with fan zones will it be quieter. He text earlier aye the about taxis and seems a sound as %^*& lad.

Sorry mate I meant is there still a mass gathering still expected or with fan zones will it be quieter. He text earlier aye the about taxis and seems a sound as %^*& lad.
I'm thinking it's now going to be a bit less hectic around that area as it's quite a distance from the stadium showing the match on the big screens.

Back