Sevilla v Barca

An absolutely top drawer finish from him but it's just something that you just get so used to him doing time and time again.

That was sensational from Messi today, another game where he’s practically been a one man team. The quality of finishing was stunning, no one can touch him.

Suarez was absolutely woeful again (in spite of that last goal), at this point he’s almost playing sweeper for the opposition. Coutinho also piss poor again.

I know football is about opinions and we can see things differently.

But I can't believe anyone has ever thought Messi was anything other than the greatest footballer of the 21st century. Head and shoulders better than any other player of the last 20 years.

What a hattrack and performance. We just expect it now from him and he really is out of his world. The consistency in many different Barca teams and managrs at that level is phenomenal.

I'm so glad to have seen a player like that in my life time

That's a ridiculous hat trick. 3 stunners, all totally different.

Here's the 2nd - just look at his movement when the keeper's loose ball goes straight to an onrushing Barca player: there isn't any. Any forward player in the world should be springing into action, turning toward goal and getting into a forward position as soon as he realises his team have pinched the ball. He just ambled BACKWARDS a few steps.

https://streamja.com/5GNZ

Messi puts a smile on your face when watching football, those 3 goals he scored today were sublime

He won the match against Seville, single handledly, he makes you fall in love with football

a nice deterrent from the backwater shite we are subjected to here

Mental stats from a bet365 tweet

Barcelona are famous for having some of the greatest footballers to ever play the game pull on their shirt. Lionel Messi's left foot has 251 more Barcelona goals than any other player. Lionel Messi's right foot is 18th in their all-time top scorer list. Still only 31.

I'm sure that I read he has like 30+ goals and assists in the last 20 games against Sevilla. Frightening.

5th best player in the world apparently...

See the hat-trick goal, how many players would have the stones to chip that?

5 minutes left on the clock and you end up with a Chance from 8 yards out, I’d bet 98% of players would just put their foot through it.

Can't stand Barcelona as a club though. Their lovin with the mentally challengeds is putrid Real Madrid are my Spanish side

Back