Seville Playlist

Andymk07

Going to be making a song playlist for the trip to Seville. Trying to get the right songs and singers to what we usually hear as too many different versions to some songs. So help and suggestions would be great. Cheers WATP

As this huge support of ours is in a party mood, your question made me remember this awful song but in my younger days having had one drink to many it did not seem to be that bad when I was in Spain on holiday of course. 'Black Lace' Y VIVA ESPANA. Please don't hate me,

Let's enjoy this moment to the full, come on Rangers win it and watch what happens, I can't wait.

I have one made up on Spotify.nearly all Rangers songs with Belinda Carlisle and “im feeling it” with a few cultural songs and tunes added to the mix.waiting as an inpatient bear for saint phnx to release their “make us dream” song and that will be added.

I have one made up on Spotify.nearly all Rangers songs with Belinda Carlisle and “im feeling it” with a few cultural songs and tunes added to the mix.waiting as an inpatient bear for saint phnx to release their “make us dream” song and that will be added.
Link.

Back