Seville scooters

The scooter, the constant noise of them whizzing by lets me know I'm abroad, I actually like the sound of them because of it, laying in a beautiful hotel in a gorgeous country and you hear them going by at all times.
Naples is unreal for it. First couple days it was driving me mad, but I got used to it and ended up liking it as well. When I got home I missed it

Electric scooters, booze, sun, riding on pavements and the wrong side of the road.

What could possibly go wrong? :rolleyes:

PS. Should be illegal. Almost got knocked down three times when down in Liverpool by cunts riding them and I was on the pavement each time.

I bought my own one here in NY and it’s a lifesaver. Just don’t get too bevvied and drive!
Cohe.gif

Electric scooters, booze, sun, riding on pavements and the wrong side of the road.

PS. Should be illegal. Almost got knocked down three times when down in Liverpool by cunts riding them and I was on the pavement each time.

In the UK you have to put your driving license in the system to use them and can be fined by police for either driving drunk or on the pavement. They’re seen as a road vehicle.

The scooter, the constant noise of them whizzing by lets me know I'm abroad, I actually like the sound of them because of it, laying in a beautiful hotel in a gorgeous country and you hear them going by at all times.
Think he means the electric ones that look like the kids things.

Seville A&E will do a roaring trade on Wednesday if folk are going around on them steaming.

They are illegal when driven on pavements.

And in theory, so is riding a bike on the pavement or with no lights or the wrong way on the road etc but when was the last time you saw anyone pulled up for that?
Aye but the Spanish police aren’t known for their tolerance to visiting football fans either. Probably will be funding their Xmas party off all of the fines this week.

Seen a clip in Leipzig with a bear going flying on a scooter. Boys were sitting at a table outside and a guy came flying towards them and came right off, all of them were pissing themselves.

Is it the lime app? If so, aren’t they fairly restricted in terms of area?

Voi app.

Not had many problems although does seem it’s not allowed inside parks, the thing sorta cuts out and app tells you it’s a no go zone.

Highly recommend those mad things. I've got one, and while not in Seville I can imagine the layout of the city is perfect for getting A to Z.
Going off on a tangent but 20 yrs ago I was in Benidorm when Real won the CL in Glasgow. Was out my tits & scooting about (the original non electric ones) and crashed into a bunch of Madrid fans, knocking a couple down. Spent the last three days shitting it from the police (who were looking for me) and mad ultras.

So remember bears, be wise, unlike my former self :))

Back