Seville Travel Thread * ALL POSTS HERE / NO TRADING *

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was fortunate to get 4 tickets in the ballot on Friday. Gave 3 to my mates who successfully got on the CTM day trip flight. Unfortunately i was too late in attempting to book it and was sold out by the time i tried

Does anyone know of any day trip flights from Scotland still on the go?

As say, I have a match ticket, I even have accommodation if needs be, but i appear screwed in getting there

I have a ticketless mate over there that i will transfer my ticket too if i cant make it
Does it have to be a day trip?

I was fortunate to get 4 tickets in the ballot on Friday. Gave 3 to my mates who successfully got on the CTM day trip flight. Unfortunately i was too late in attempting to book it and was sold out by the time i tried

As say, I have a match ticket, I even have accommodation if needs be, but i appear screwed in getting there

I have a ticketless mate over there that i will transfer my ticket too if i cant make it
try emailing either

info@marshalltravel.co.uk

bookings@travelbankholidays.com

both were still taking bookings a couple of days ago m8

It’s not a day trip but Vueling are still showing flights from Glasgow to Seville - fly out on Wed and back on Thurs

We made it to Seville yesterday with a lot of luck. Flight to Palma was delayed by an hour and we only had an hour for the connection to Seville. We’d resigned ourselves to a night at Palma airport but luckily the second flight was also delayed! Happy days. Safe trip everyone. It’s quiet as f@ck here but they don’t know what’s about to hit them!

Anyone travelling from the North of Spain?
Flights from Vitoria to Seville on 18th available for £20. (Arrive in seville 2PM)

I'll be heading from Santander to Vitoria (2 hour drive) on the Tues night/Wed morning of anyone wants to share a journey.

Still looking for people on the Ryanair Stansted to Murcia Wednesday morning to share a lift with to Seville and back after the game. Happy to do the driving.

Anyone travelling from the North of Spain?
Flights from Vitoria to Seville on 18th available for £20. (Arrive in seville 2PM)

I'll be heading from Santander to Vitoria (2 hour drive) on the Tues night/Wed morning of anyone wants to share a journey.
If anyone still looking for a cheap route.
17th Edinburgh (2.50PM) to Paris BVA (5.30PM) £20
Paris BVA (6.35PM) to Santander (8PM) £12
Santander to Vitoria bus/taxi 2 hours
18th Vitoria 12.40pm to Seville (2PM) £20

I know its a bit of a trek but could help someone out that's not wanting to spend grands.

See to upload your Covid documents from the gov app to the Ryanair website for check in , Do you just photoshop the codes and upload from photos ? Or Is there a better / other way

Still looking for 4 spaces from Malaga to Seville on day of game if anyone knows of any spaces going on buses/taxis happy to share costs etc , land at 12:20pm so anything from then onwards would be ideal

Confirmation (and at risk of stating the obvious) that Glasgow airport are expecting a massive increase in passengers on Tuesday and Wednesday:

What I did find interesting is that reading down the thread a few posters confirm security last week was a bit of a sh*t show. This was a week when schools were in and there wouldn’t have been any more than normal passenger numbers.

See to upload your Covid documents from the gov app to the Ryanair website for check in , Do you just photoshop the codes and upload from photos ? Or Is there a better / other way
Wondering the same also. Away to check in just now and not sure what I need to upload?

Staying in Benalmadena this week, any buses have seats available for 2 of us going up to Seville and back on Wednesday?

I know this is a huge thread so apologies if already covered but is anyone travelling via France?

Is the passenger locator form required?

Does anyone know if the Seville Metro will be on extended hours on Wednesday?

It usually shuts at 11pm on weekdays but runs til 2am on weekends and holidays.

Wondering the same also. Away to check in just now and not sure what I need to upload?
Ryanair have a section on the app where you can upload your 3 vaccine codes , I think if you canndo this you can check in online as opposed to having to go to the desk, It’s how you upload from the gov app , I’m stuck with

Ryanair have a section on the app where you can upload your 3 vaccine codes , I think if you canndo this you can check in online as opposed to having to go to the desk, It’s how you upload from the gov app , I’m stuck with
I reckon if you take a screenshot of the app it should be ok to upload.

If I get to Madrid at 9.35 am on Wednesday there should be no probs hiring a car and getting to Seville mid afternoon?

Fanzones:

Pre-match (no screens): Alameda de Hércules - free entry. Will be rammed.

https://www.giglon.com/en/todos?idEvent=la-fiesta-de-glasgow-en-sevilla: 6,800 venue with big screens 50 Euros entry which includes 4 beers

La Cartuja fan meeting point: wide open space beside stadium that will show the game. Wasteland but Rangers say there will be bars and food set up

La Cartuja Stadium: showing the game. 10 Euros per ticket (good luck using their beast of a website to get one). This should be the go to place for anyone without a ticket for the actual game.

Vueling airline doing a direct flight from Glasgow to Seville on 18th. Think it leaves about 1pm

Just noticed my flight home via London gets in at Gatwick and departs Heathrow on Thursday 18th.

If anyone is the same i have a transfer booked from 4pm. Pain in the arse

Booked vueling Glasgow-Seville Wed- 11:45 arriving 16:00
Returning Thursday 16:00
They have got a later flight but hopefully this flight will be sold out.
Anyone else booked this, hoping it's not cancelled at the last minute if they don't get enough bookings.:))

Just noticed my flight home via London gets in at Gatwick and departs Heathrow on Thursday 18th.

If anyone is the same i have a transfer booked from 4pm. Pain in the arse

Really through guide for transferring between Gatwick and Heathrow:

Booked vueling Glasgow-Seville Wed- 11:45 arriving 16:00
Returning Thursday 16:00
They have got a later flight but hopefully this flight will be sold out.
Anyone else booked this, hoping it's not cancelled at the last minute if they don't get enough bookings.:))

I’m flying Ryanair 6am from Edinburgh and got sight of the Glasgow flights if it gets cancelled.

Easier getting to the moon

This time tomorrow I will be on my way.
Train to central then on to Prestwick.
Prestwick - Alicante then Tues morning to Seville.
Buzzing out my head.

Anybody booked with Opodo? I have. Flight is with Ryain air and I’ve checked in direct with Ryain air app. Getting messages from Opodo to check in. Assume I won’t need to if already done with airline direct?

No surprise getting an email from Easyjet telling me there will be no food or drink for sale on the flight from Edinburgh to Gatwick but I just got another telling me no food or drink on nthe flight from Gatwick to Seville either. And you can't take booze on board either. Nice of them to after my liver

The Boots meal deals at the airport will be doing well no doubt

Landed in Faro an hour ago - passport control was a shambles - waiting on the bus now to go to the hotel in Albuferia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back