Seville Travel Thread * ALL POSTS HERE / NO TRADING *

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting the absolute fear now that my connection time between landing at Santiago de Compostella and flying to Seville is too short! 45 minutes.
Oh fk that is short. :eek:

I'm worrying our 1.5 hour connection between Geneva and Barcelona is short, but 45 mins is really pushing it.

I'd be one of the annoying people that get up off their seats as soon as the plane lands if I was you !

Posted a few times but just posting again because the thread moves so quick.

3 of us landing in Almeria at 17.55 on Tuesday. Anyone any plans for going straight to Seville?

Getting the absolute fear now that my connection time between landing at Santiago de Compostella and flying to Seville is too short! 45 minutes.
Speak to Cabin Crew when you board and tell them about short connection and then remind them again before seatbelt sign goes on for landing. They might get you to sit near the front for a quick exit but to be honest, you'll be fine - SCQ is a small airport so you'll not have far to walk to boarding gate (just make sure you have your boarding pass downloaded/printed).

Lucked out yesterday in UEFA ballot! Just booked Gatwick to Malaga (have transfers to Seville sorted) on Tuesday morning back Thursday afternoon for £340 return. Anyone needing a lift from Fife on Monday evening to London to catch flights give me a shout!

the time has come, Mrs Booda and i and our two lads are heading to the airport, weve turned this into a week in Benalmadena, with me and the boys heading up to Seville on Wed (no idea where watching it yet)

looking forward to meeting fellow bears and watching Tav lift the trophy aloft - safe travel bears, time to party ;-) .........................

With a lot of English airports suffering with staff shortages and security queues taking ages, strong recommendation to spend an extra £5/10 and get Fast Track security added to your booking. Straight through, no stress, relax and safely off to the biggest game of your life.
Totally agree. Regret not adding it for this mornings flight. Fast track sailed through

Is anybody needing a way back to Faro/Albufeira the day after the game? I have one spare seat on an Alsa bus leaving Seville at 1600.

Anyone flew out of Liverpool recently? Wondering what times are like for clearing security. We fly mid morning on Tuesday

My sister (no pics) is on the Vueling flight from Glasgow to Seville next Wednesday, 13:00-17:15.

Any fellow Bears on this flight and making their way straight to the Ramon Sanchez for the game? She’s hoping to jump a taxi with a few fellow bears to meet us at the stadium.

Cheers!

My sister (no pics) is on the Vueling flight from Glasgow to Seville next Wednesday, 13:00-17:15.

Any fellow Bears on this flight and making their way straight to the Ramon Sanchez for the game? She’s hoping to jump a taxi with a few fellow bears to meet us at the stadium.

Cheers!
Hope there ain't a delay, that's cutting it fine

Cheers!
Not surprised she’s heading straight to the ground with that arrival time, it’s only 6 miles so shouldn’t take too long or be too extortionate

Cheers!
Not being funny surely it’s not four and quarter hours to Seville.

Hoping the fact I’ll just have a small back pack, although not A4 size, it will be straight to security and through with not much of a wait at Stansted

We've reserved a 31 seater from Benalmadena to Seville, returning after the match.

Working out £100 a head, with 17 seats available at the moment.

Not going to confirm until we have it filled if anyone is interested.

Do you have any seats still available on this? 3 of us looking for a way back after the game for an early flight out of Malaga.

I‘d never fly on the day of a game leaves little room for any issues that may arise.
All the official Rangers/ CTM flight are going out on the Wednesday- just waiting on flight times and itinerary to be emailed along with match ticket info

Average flight time from GLA-SEV is 3hr 10min. Plus the one hour time difference.

I’d be looking at some pre-booking taxis today. Viator have served me well in past but never in such a time pressure arrival.

No sure if there will be other fans probably will be but if not its only 15 mins from airport to the ground.
@RFCRyan thanks

Just worried she gets out of the airport and can’t get a taxi.

Hoping there’s loads of Bears looking out for each other and offering to share taxis, so plenty get transport into Seville.

Any bears looking for Seville accommodation for the Wednesday night, there are some reasonable prices popping up on Trivago, need to be quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back