Seville Travel Thread * ALL POSTS HERE / NO TRADING *

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sister (no pics) is on the Vueling flight from Glasgow to Seville next Wednesday, 13:00-17:15.

Any fellow Bears on this flight and making their way straight to the Ramon Sanchez for the game? She’s hoping to jump a taxi with a few fellow bears to meet us at the stadium.

Cheers!
I'm on the same flight, hopefully have enough time since the game starts at 9pm Spanish time.

Average flight time from GLA-SEV is 3hr 10min. Plus the one hour time difference.

I’d be looking at some pre-booking taxis today. Viator have served me well in past but never in such a time pressure arrival.

Thanks @DAS77Ibrox

My mate has an apartment available in the centre. 17th to 19th. 900 euro, holds four if anyone is still needing?

Does anyone have a single space in a taxi/bus from Faro to Seville on the day of the game?

A DM would be massively appreciated.

Yesterday my Son managed to get two tickets UEFA released, flights we’ve got, however at the end of the night No transfers back to the Airport. Looking for advice trains, buses, taxis, or scrounge a lift on a Supporters bus back to the airport?

Bit of advice required here guys - Using Ryanair all the way I'm going to Faro via Dublin from Leeds on the red eye Tuesday morning. 2 hour layover in Dublin. Everything terminal 1 I've no hold luggage. On arrival at Dublin can I transfer direct airside when I get off from Leeds or do I need to go through the Irish border and then back through security???
Emailed Ryaniar last week who referred me to Dublin airport - they havent got back to me yet. Anyone know for sure. 2 hours might be a bit tight if first flight is late and ive got 2 queues

Apologies if already posted elsewhere but need a hand for a travelling bear who is coming all the way from Canada.

All travel on the way there is sorted but has been let down on the way back on the 19th. He needs to get from Seville to Barcelona on the 19th - no specific time he needs to leave Seville as is staying with family in Barcelona over the weekend.

Are there any bears with a car heading back to Barca that have space or any spaces on any coaches running to Barca?

Anyone flying from Luton on Tuesday 15:35 to Malaga?

I’m looking for a lift? I’m going over on my own to meet mates there.

Cheers

Booked a cab from Livingston to Glasgow Airport on Wednesday morning at 2am (Marshall Travel flight at 6:30). Just on my own, so happy to share if anyone is interested.

Flying to Malaga timorrow on BA from Gatwick. Just got an email reminding me to check in. I've checked in and downloaded my ticket.

Also asking to upload Covid documents. I've got confirmation of my vaccinated status on the app, but it doesn't allow me to screenshot on the phone and I don't have a hard copy.

Any ideas?

Anyone know if there's still any direct flights left for same day trips?

Or if there are flights to/from nearby airports etc? Seriously tempted to book up. Can feel the FOMO kicking in.

Flying to Malaga timorrow on BA from Gatwick. Just got an email reminding me to check in. I've checked in and downloaded my ticket.

Also asking to upload Covid documents. I've got confirmation of my vaccinated status on the app, but it doesn't allow me to screenshot on the phone and I don't have a hard copy.

Any ideas?
Were you vaxxed in Scotland or England mate? If Scotland, go here and then Vaccination Status, then "Download now" at the bottom. https://vacs.nhs.scot/csp

Either way, the app is all you'll need in the end for showing in Spain. So if you can't get anything, there should be an option to validate or show your documents later at the airport, which is when the app comes in.

Bit of advice required here guys - Using Ryanair all the way I'm going to Faro via Dublin from Leeds on the red eye Tuesday morning. 2 hour layover in Dublin. Everything terminal 1 I've no hold luggage. On arrival at Dublin can I transfer direct airside when I get off from Leeds or do I need to go through the Irish border and then back through security???
Emailed Ryaniar last week who referred me to Dublin airport - they havent got back to me yet. Anyone know for sure. 2 hours might be a bit tight if first flight is late and ive got 2 queues

I think you'll have to go through passport control and then back through security

Anyone have any experience of Birmingham airport? If I was to land there at 1430, would I have enough time to get through security and then back through for a flight up to Aberdeen which departs at 1600? Or would I have a very slim chance of making that?

Any ideas?
Not a clue about covid documents. Didn’t think this was asked anymore.

Can’t you screenshot your vaccine record on the nhs app and upload that?

Anyone have any experience of Birmingham airport? If I was to land there at 1430, would I have enough time to get through security and then back through for a flight up to Aberdeen which departs at 1600? Or would I have a very slim chance of making that?

Mental delays there the last few days apparently.

Back through security mate, I’ve no been out that airport for every trip so far

Booked a cab from Livingston to Glasgow Airport on Wednesday morning at 2am (Marshall Travel flight at 6:30). Just on my own, so happy to share if anyone is interested.

Our flight is 9am. If your flight changes let us know and we'll give you a lift ( Uphall ).

Land 13.40 on Thursday, happy to give you a lift back if it ties in

Were you vaxxed in Scotland or England mate? If Scotland, go here and then Vaccination Status, then "Download now" at the bottom. https://vacs.nhs.scot/csp

Either way, the app is all you'll need in the end for showing in Spain. So if you can't get anything, there should be an option to validate or show your documents later at the airport, which is when the app comes in.
Thanks now got my certificate and uploaded to BA website.

Now being asked to upload a Sanitary Control Form. How can I ask politely but what the %^*& is that?

Not a clue about covid documents. Didn’t think this was asked anymore.

Can’t you screenshot your vaccine record on the nhs app and upload that?
App doesn't allow screenshots. :-(

I've now got the vaccination certificate loaded. Had to convert from pdf to jpeg.

Now being asked for a Sanitary Control Form.

Not being funny but I'd have an easier time explaining to the wife why she caught me wearing her underwear and with ruby red lipstick on FFS.

Anyone arrived Seville yet? Any idea where folk will be congregating on Monday or Tuesday?

App doesn't allow screenshots. :-(

I've now got the vaccination certificate loaded. Had to convert from pdf to jpeg.

Now being asked for a Sanitary Control Form.

Not being funny but I'd have an easier time explaining to the wife why she caught me wearing her underwear and with ruby red lipstick on FFS.

I just tried to screenshot mine and got a warning.

You learn something new everyday

Anyone flying Faro to Manchester on the Thursday morning. Wondering if anyone has any space on transfer from Manchester to central belt area? For 1 person

Needing 1 space Malaga-Seville + return after the game, flight out of Malaga 06:50 Thursday morning

I am going on one of the Travelbank charter flights but transfers from and to Seville airport are not included. I am not worried about getting into Seville from the airport as I will have plenty of time. Just a wee bit nervous about getting from Seville to the airport after the game (departure time from Seville still TBC). Even if I book a taxi (which is what I’ll likely do) the worry is always that it doesn’t turn up of that someone else pinches it. Anyone else in the same situation and, if so, what are you planning

Anyone travelling with Barhead travel received their travel documents, have the itinerary but no documents??

Anyone travelling with Barhead travel received their travel documents, have the itinerary but no documents??
Got it through the doc was attached to the e-mail on mine. Says flight departs Seville at 1:50 local time and need to be there two hours before it departs. Doubt anyone will even make that.

Got it through the doc was attached to the e-mail on mine. Says flight departs Seville at 1:50 local time and need to be there two hours before it departs. Doubt anyone will even make that.
Not a hope in hell of making that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back