Seville Travel Thread * ALL POSTS HERE / NO TRADING *

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just bought tickets for the Stadium with the big screens, web site seems to be up
I’d just about gave up, had been trying literally all weekend…when me and sons were travelling down to Gatwick yesterday, we got a text from my nephew saying he’d managed to buy for all 6 of us, ya dancer!! Hope everyone is able to get what they need

Sitting in Buchanan bus station for bus to Edinburgh airport
Place is empty.
Starting to think I've made a mess of booking lol

Sitting in Buchanan bus station for bus to Edinburgh airport
Place is empty.
Starting to think I've made a mess of booking lol
You’ll be doing the bouncy & singing Belinda Carlisle before you know it! I’ve been wakened since 2.30am, lying in hotel bed at Gatwick, alarm set for 5am….my 2 lads snoring away…..canny wait for this!!!

Anyone staying in the bellavista hotel in Spain . It’s 9km from the main square . Taxis are gonna be a joke . Anyone want to share a taxi in the early hours of the morning after a few hours of partying
I am staying there

Can’t sleep .com
Flying from Abz to Malaga via Amsterdam at 9-15
Can’t wait for this…bring it on

Lads been awake since 2 this morning. 12 hour shift ahead then 4 of us leaving tonight at 10 for our 28 hour drive. See yous there

My pal, who’s not a rangers fan at all, checked in this morning for a Glasgow to London flight - said it’s full of bears. :) 95% rangers fans in the airport he reckoned. :D

I know some people have said otherwise but Gatwick to seville require a mask before you can board.

Its really not well communicated as you don't need it in the airport but make sure to have one.

Getting mega stressed that im going get turned away dont fly often anyone in here after half hour check i done everything correct happy paypal them some beer money as thanks

Still looking for 2 seats from Benelmadena/Malaga to Seville and back on the day of the game if anyone knows of any available?

Last edited:
Getting mega stressed that im going get turned away dont fly often anyone in here after half hour check i done everything correct happy paypal them some beer money as thanks
Passport, Boarding Pass on your phone/printed, covid vaccination status.

That's all you need.

You can get a mask at the airport if you don't have one.

Is there any gers going from Manchester Airport to Madrid via Milan, I fly Tuesday at 8pm Manchester to Milan change over airport in Milan (9 hour layover in Milan) to Madrid, just wanting to know if anyone is doing this flight.

This will be because you haven’t uploaded your Covid pass. I learned this the hard way on way to Braga, and it wouldn’t let me add it after checkin with Wizzair. Had to go to the desk.

I have my boarding pass on my phone as I added the Covid passport at online checkin.

Just through security at Manchester - beat the queue but the actual screening process takes a while. Lot of bags getting rechecked. Few bears popping up in the terminal.

I just took a screenshot of my Booster QR code on the NHS app and uploaded that to my ryanair boarding pass because the 'covid documentation not uploaded' bit was giving me the irrational fear. I have also completed the SpTH app form and got a QR code from them.

Belts and Braces loyal.

I just took a screenshot of my Booster QR code on the NHS app and uploaded that to my ryanair boarding pass because the 'covid documentation not uploaded' bit was giving me the irrational fear. I have also completed the SpTH app form and got a QR code from them.

Belts and Braces loyal.
Its also a daft system as you get a warning from the NHS app just for taking a screenshot.

Any Bears on the 17:20 KLM flight from Aberdeen to Amsterdam tomorrow afternoon? We are using this one, arrive in Amsterdam and head down town, ensuring we are back at the airport for the 06:30 flight direct to Seville.

I think we better stay off the shots and save them until Wednesday night.

Flying Inverness to Gatwick today and then onto Malaga. Only got 1 hour between the inverness flight landing and the connection at Gatwick taking off. Assume I don't have to go through security again if I've been through it in Inverness?

In Pisa Airport awaiting a flight to Seville in just over an hour, flew here from Edinburgh last night and got a cheap hotel. No Bears about, as far as I can see. That’ll change in a few hours.

Is there a chance the flights to the above will drop in price for flying out tomorrow.

I was content with not going but now I’ve got itchy feet and feeling sorry for myself. Dying to go.

Prices are high so hopefully they drop a wee bit as it’s 24 hours til travel give or take.

No chance of the prices falling. The last seat on a plane will be the most expensive.

The airlines' stock control systems do this automatically.

I'm staying not too far from reus, ( live here with the mrs)if anyone needs help with anything if there coming in to Spain from here just drop me a wee pm.

When you leaving Lisbon to head to Seville. I arrive Tuesday morn and trying to figure that out.
My flights not till Wednesday with TAP, 07:25 to Seville.

Wasn’t supposed to get here till Tuesday as well but had to leave last country early due to visa issues.

For info, it’s a 4.5 hour drive to Seville of just under 8 on trains.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back