SFA announce Chair to independent Wellbeing and Protection Advisory Report

More political drama nonsense being spouted I see.

Nothing to do with Rangers.

Why am I not surprised?

It is a carve up.

I think it incumbent that our club does speak out here.

It gets worse as it gets out.

Back then, an Anne McGinn took over the shares of her husband/father from The Trophy Centre and took them in her name. The Trophy Centre was proved to be owned by a convicted child molester.

What kind of female takes on shares from that person and/or company, with that baggage?

Think also, McGinn was also chairman of the SFA, and no one from the press asked about his credentials?

It is un-bloody-believable, what has happened in this country and not one politician or journalist has questioned what has happened at the scum hut.

We absolutely need to go after Celtic and nail the bastards, because at the end of the day when this whole sordid affair is over, and if they emerge relatively unscathed, and our club kept its dignity and said nothing, their entire mafia is going to come after us.
They won’t care about the horrific abuse that took place, they won’t care about the ensuing cover ups, they won’t care about the victims receiving nominal compensation and they won’t even care about the lawyers who forced Celtic into court.
What they will care about though is those trouble making, point scoring Rangers fans, who in their eyes, made all this much worse for Celtic and who in their eyes caused all this trouble and embarrassment for them.
So as ever with them, it’s all about us and as public enemy number one, we will be targeted for destruction.
So that is why Dave King needs to have a proper strategy in waiting and strike when the time is right, because if we don’t do it to them, they are going to regroup and do it to us.

This for me about is end game.

They tried to kill us for something that was legal, even they used it.

This is different.

I've said so many times, and not trying to be clever than anyone else.

If what had happened at the scum hut had happened at Ibrox instead, the people, the sounds of silence, would have been wanting us shut down.

That epitomises the scum hole of a country we live in.

Not to be trusted in a million years with such a serious issue. NO FKN WAY!

Totally independent or not at all is how this needs handled by people who seek the truth above all else. Frankly I’ve no confidence whatsoever that’s even possible anymore in this scum infested cesspit.

Looks like a "Yes Minister" type game of musical chairs. Another bunch of fatuous talking heads put in place to kick this as far into the long grass as it will go.
Never mind just imagine the fees and expenses they will be able to crank up for ever and a day.

Did I mention, I don't think this will make one whit of difference.

I'd be asking the religions of them all. Sod the 'I'm a Clydebank fan' and a' that.

I'm also with my flabber being gasted interested in the timing of this.

Apart from anything else, no one from the Scottish FA should be allowed near this.

Is this another deflection away from the main issue.

Last edited:
i would sincerely hope our club are thinking of getting a couple of heavyweight big hitters into our boardroom rather soon, in preparation for the inevitable whitewash that sfa will conjure up, we will need rottweillers on our side to go after the sfa when they fail to implement any viable punishments on the club that turned a blind eye to sexual abuse of possibly hundreds of children in their care, the sfa are complicit in this and so they need to pay the full price,when the time arises our need to come out swinging and take every last one of them down,if not they will regroup and come for us down the line,and if they do they will succeed where they failed the last time,they will bury us for good , of that i am in no doubt, our club from now on i need to be on the front foot on any matter in scottish football, those running the game at present simply aren't to be trusted, my worry is looking in our boardroom i do not see who from our club is going to step up to the plate and sieze the day for the good of the game going forward, which brings me back to my starting point, we need at least one possibly ruthless bastards leading our charge, our whole clubs future i feel will depend on how we as a club deal these matters when the footballing authorities wash their hands of their own and cfc inactions,,are we as a club up for awaits us,

assume this is for them to dig into a certain abohorrent club
I would assume it is to set up safeguards for kids in sport, and to ensure nothing like the Torbett, Cairney, McAfferty scandal can ever happen again. Doesn't look to me like a board to investigate wrongdoing and apportion blame.
If it was I would think there would be legal figures involved.

So that is why Dave King needs to have a proper strategy in waiting and strike when the time is right, because if we don’t do it to them, they are going to regroup and do it to us.

The only problem that I have with waiting for when "the time is right" is that you can wait too long.

As another poster described it, this is CFC getting their pieces into place for what lies ahead.

I think our Cub DOES have an actual duty to come out and ask, in the context of personnel in the SFA and the SPFL (and its predecessors) possibly being involved, WHY a genuinely independent group hasn't been appointed.

The SFA and SPFL can then huff and puff about our lack of respect and questioning their integrity, but ...
THIS is the time to do it.

Not later on, when it's all been whitewashed, and -- possibly -- Rangers FC find ourselves being set up for some load of made-up sh*te.

"The appointment of the IWPAB is a commitment to the implementation of the recommendations of the Independent Review published by Martin Henry, the independent chair, and the broad skillset and experience of the board will ensure a widespread approach to reinforcing child wellbeing and protection across the national game."

Nothing to do with investigating the goings-on at Parkhead by the looks of it. But a good thing nonetheless.
How on earth can an investigation into child wellbeing and protection in Scottish football have nothing to do with the goings on in and around the Paedodome.
It looks like we are being taken for a ride again.
PS Martin Henry is(was) a Lothian and Borders police child protection executive officer, and head of. child protection charity STOP.
He also has the "look."

So around 20% of the population of Scotland is RC, but allegedly they will have close to double that or more on this group

I’d also like to question the timing of this. Do they know something is coming?
And the SFA should not be involved in this at all. It should be fully independent imo.
Theyre doing what the Catholic church does. Do internal inquiries and make it look like theyre handling it.
Theyre should be a inquiery from the poloce and government.

Last edited:
How on earth can an investigation into child wellbeing and protection in Scottish football have nothing to do with the goings on in and around the Paedodome.
It looks like we are being taken for a ride again.
PS Martin Henry is(was) a Lothian and Borders police child protection executive officer, and head of. child protection charity STOP.
He also has the "look."

Because this isn't the investigation. It's nothing to do with any sort of investigation or review of what happened at their boys club. People are just diving in here and making an arse of themselves without reading it.

As a few of you know I’ve only came onto FF in April of this year so this already may have been said or is ongoing but I can’t find it. The government website (Westminster not holyrood) “Petitions”. I think I’m right in saying that if it gets 100,000 signatures then it has to go up for debate in Westminster.
As we’re one of the biggest institutions in football I think we could hit that target quite easily. I also think other clubs fans down south would sign up to it also as they are learning what that poison in the east end of our city stand for. Apologies if this has already been done but if not then it’s another angle to approach this disgusting issue. And it also takes it out of the hands of the dummies in holyrood.

Jackie Brock, eh? Let's hope that her choice of scarf is not football-related...
oejW25o.png

How many of these 'neutrals' have their wages paid directly or indirectly by the Scottish Government?

Are the Scottish Government not themselves caught up in a sexual abuse scandal?

Theyre doing what the Catholic does. Do internal inquiries and make it look like theyre handling it.
Theyre should be a inquiery from the poloce and government.
I personally think it should be handled by Westminster and not the clowns in holyrood who rely on the catholic vote and put that before the disgusting going on’s over the past 40+ years at that filthy club.

Can someone please show me where it states this board/panel will be looking into Historic Child Abuse? Maybe I missed it, but very much doubt it.

It doesn’t. Damage limitation I reckon. I said this on an earlier post mate.
I know. I think its crazy how people jump to conclusions. At no stage does it say anything in the slightest. It might it might not, who knows? I see from the start of this tread already the usual speculation and anger had begun. Some asking is she a catholic, wheres her family from, someone must know her. Unreal

I know. I think its crazy how people jump to conclusions. At no stage does it say anything in the slightest. It might it might not, who knows? I see from the start of this tread already the usual speculation and anger had begun. Some asking is she a catholic, wheres her family from, someone must know her. Unreal
I did actually read it myself by the way lol
Exactly and no Catholic should be allowed on these boards given that 99 9 per cent catholics support the scum and not to mention their churches avoidance concerning child abuse.
Casual Biggotry at its finest

Still find myself torn between being absolutely convinced this can't be covered up any longer and being convinced that the cover up of the cover up of the cover up is already in action.

Since the very first criminal inquiries this sort of placeman tactic has been the go to option, it is revolting.

Because this isn't the investigation. It's nothing to do with any sort of investigation or review of what happened at their boys club. People are just diving in here and making an arse of themselves without reading it.

It’s to do with the SFA covering their backs and saying they’ve appointed all these great people who will ensure nothing like this can ever happen again and aren’t we such a wonderful organisation for doing this......

Not wanting to argue, but I was responding to your post which used the word "investigation", neither of our posts said it was an investigation.
I am not sure that this panel can "ensure a widespread approach to reinforcing child wellbeing and protection across the national game." without considering the events that took place there over several decades.
I do suspect that Celtc may consider this advisory panel review, will be all that they intend to take place, as regards child protection and abuse in Scottish football.
Make no mistake Celtc intend to come out of this without admitting to any fault.
7 guilty verdicts against them, and still they deny any wrongdoing.

I’m not interested in that but let’s look at the facts. You can’t blame people for asking these questions. To set up this today with representatives from the SFA is completely wrong imo. It has to be an independent body. It would be in any other country. But with SFA involvement says to me that maybe they know an inquiry is on its way and they are trying to make themselves look as if they are doing something. Remember Lawell sits on this board. Like you stated they haven’t mentioned anything about the past crimes. But you can’t blame people for thinking there is a problem here. Do you agree with me that if the snp weren’t in government then the inquiry would have already started? Our wee country is corrupt with this government. You also mentioned in a previous thread that you were against the Royal family. I’m not having a go at you Cambridge but I think you may have to come home a bit more often to actually realise what is going on. Anywhere else in the world where the catholic cult has been proved for child abuse they have been brought before the courts. Why not here? I know the answer. Votes before people. And because we have the problem of Irish republicanism in the West of Scotland then they will always vote for anything that is against the union. The snp rely on that. There are a lot of people that know their stuff on FF. Don’t call them unreal pal.

I’m not interested in that but let’s look at the facts. You can’t blame people for asking these questions. To set up this today with representatives from the SFA is completely wrong imo. It has to be an independent body. It would be in any other country. But with SFA involvement says to me that maybe they know an inquiry is on its way and they are trying to make themselves look as if they are doing something. Remember Lawell sits on this board. Like you stated they haven’t mentioned anything about the past crimes. But you can’t blame people for thinking there is a problem here. Do you agree with me that if the snp weren’t in government then the inquiry would have already started? Our wee country is corrupt with this government. You also mentioned in a previous thread that you were against the Royal family. I’m not having a go at you Cambridge but I think you may have to come home a bit more often to actually realise what is going on. Anywhere else in the world where the catholic cult has been proved for child abuse they have been brought before the courts. Why not here? I know the answer. Votes before people. And because we have the problem of Irish republicanism in the West of Scotland then they will always vote for anything that is against the union. The snp rely on that. There are a lot of people that know their stuff on FF. Don’t call them unreal pal.

Well said and very eloquently put.

Back