SFA announce Chair to independent Wellbeing and Protection Advisory Report

Who's kidding who here?
I've lost all trust in this city of ours with the cover ups and these selections are a joke IMO.
Get non-celtc, catholic NEUTRALS to get this sorted. No more cover ups. No more sweep sweep. If the outcome is the same as Penn State's punishment, SO BE IT.

Fùcking sick of the halfarsed pish attempts at placating the masses who want the paedos weeded out.

Just get independent people in, get the paedos outed and any club who protected and covered them up fùcking disbanded.

So sick of this. In what other industry, walk of life or country would such protection be afforded to a publicly convicted paedo ring within a member organisation?

Absolutely mental that we are still watching these imbeciles tiptoeing around it ffs. Move all these coaches next door to the footballing authorities and Scottish politicians... see if it’s still ok to sweep into the background for decades.

Total farce and enough is enough.

The Interim Report of the Independent Review of Sexual Abuse in Scottish Football can be read here.

https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/media/...abuse-in-scottish-football_interim-report.pdf

Just scanned through it and, as might be expected, it's all very generalised. There is absolutely nothing that would hold Celtic FC or the SFA to account.

One recommendation, though, suggests that sponsors contribute to a fund that would offer 'support and assistance' to those who have experienced abuse in Scottish football.

This should surely be the responsibility of the club or organisation in question.

RECOMMENDATION 94
The Independent Review recommends that the Scottish FA and clubs and organisations in Scottish football consider the establishment of a permanent testimonial to the experiences of and impact on those affected including consideration of the creation of a fund which might underwrite support and assistance for those who have been personally affected by sexual abuse in Scottish football and indeed those in Scottish football who are experiencing other mental health challenges and issues. The Review sees no reason why this might not also be contributed to or underwritten by commercial donation and sponsorship.

Fùcking sick of the halfarsed pish attempts at placating the masses who want the paedos weeded out.

Just get independent people in, get the paedos outed and any club who protected and covered them up fùcking disbanded.

So sick of this. In what other industry, walk of life or country would such protection be afforded to a publicly convicted paedo ring within a member organisation?

Absolutely mental that we are still watching these imbeciles tiptoeing around it ffs. Move all these coaches next door to the footballing authorities and Scottish politicians... see if it’s still ok to sweep into the background for decades.

Total farce and enough is enough.

Absolutely.

The central issue is that although those responsible for carrying out crimes have been dealt with by the courts, those who effectively assisted them by turning a blind eye will get away with it unless the Scottish government authorises an inquiry.

It’s to do with the SFA covering their backs and saying they’ve appointed all these great people who will ensure nothing like this can ever happen again and aren’t we such a wonderful organisation for doing this......

Yes, which is separate to what's going on and being looked into at the piggery. This doesn't stop calls for an independent inquiry into that. It doesn't stop the victims seeking compensation. Still, any excuse for people to go mental and post shite.

I’m not interested in that but let’s look at the facts. You can’t blame people for asking these questions. To set up this today with representatives from the SFA is completely wrong imo. It has to be an independent body. It would be in any other country. But with SFA involvement says to me that maybe they know an inquiry is on its way and they are trying to make themselves look as if they are doing something. Remember Lawell sits on this board. Like you stated they haven’t mentioned anything about the past crimes. But you can’t blame people for thinking there is a problem here. Do you agree with me that if the snp weren’t in government then the inquiry would have already started? Our wee country is corrupt with this government. You also mentioned in a previous thread that you were against the Royal family. I’m not having a go at you Cambridge but I think you may have to come home a bit more often to actually realise what is going on. Anywhere else in the world where the catholic cult has been proved for child abuse they have been brought before the courts. Why not here? I know the answer. Votes before people. And because we have the problem of Irish republicanism in the West of Scotland then they will always vote for anything that is against the union. The snp rely on that. There are a lot of people that know their stuff on FF. Don’t call them unreal pal.
I get back to Ayrshire 2-3 times a year, and as soon as im back , sectarian bigotry is rife. You can feel it everywhere. Its an undercurrent that runs deep and far. I quite frankly cant wait to get back to be honest. Its vile and makes you sick no matter what level its on. Casual Bigotry everywhere, just like on here. Thats what I was getting at. Yes we have the right to ask questions, but Wheres she fae? Is she a tim? Cant you guys see that!!?? Anybody that still isnt in the goldfish bowl of Scotland reads some of these and thinks some of the people on here are no better that the people that theyre on here moaning about. I think you'll find this it isnt just Scotland thats corrupt mate, the whole bloody worlds corrupt. Theyres been Catholic cults going on all over the world for decades/centuries , tell me something i dont know, and theyve been doing the same cover up sweep sweep sweep, its par for the course. You could compare your argument to the Grooming Gangs in England (Mainly muslim) Why have these took so long? Whos involved? And the big question? Why was that all sweep sweep sweep aswell, beacuse theyre scared of loosing the muslim vote. Its the exact same principle. Maybe i should rephrase it. Its unreal that people are shouting, is she a tim, wheres she fae, whos her family, and slating her for being Catholic. That my friend is Bigotry. should we really be allowing that on our own forum. To any outsider its not a good look.

I get back to Ayrshire 2-3 times a year, and as soon as im back , sectarian bigotry is rife. You can feel it everywhere. Its an undercurrent that runs deep and far. I quite frankly cant wait to get back to be honest. Its vile and makes you sick no matter what level its on. Casual Bigotry everywhere, just like on here. Thats what I was getting at. Yes we have the right to ask questions, but Wheres she fae? Is she a tim? Cant you guys see that!!?? Anybody that still isnt in the goldfish bowl of Scotland reads some of these and thinks some of the people on here are no better that the people that theyre on here moaning about. I think you'll find this it isnt just Scotland thats corrupt mate, the whole bloody worlds corrupt. Theyres been Catholic cults going on all over the world for decades/centuries , tell me something i dont know, and theyve been doing the same cover up sweep sweep sweep, its par for the course. You could compare your argument to the Grooming Gangs in England (Mainly muslim) Why have these took so long? Whos involved? And the big question? Why was that all sweep sweep sweep aswell, beacuse theyre scared of loosing the muslim vote. Its the exact same principle. Maybe i should rephrase it. Its unreal that people are shouting, is she a tim, wheres she fae, whos her family, and slating her for being Catholic. That my friend is Bigotry. should we really be allowing that on our own forum. To any outsider its not a good look.

paragraphs ffs

its was reply to this but for some reason came up on that.
Exactly and no Catholic should be allowed on these boards given that 99 9 per cent catholics support the scum and not to mention their churches avoidance concerning child abuse.

Give me your examples of as you say " Sectarian bigotry is rife".

No, you said when you went back to Ayrshire it was rife and you can't wait to get away.
So, Ayrshire.[/QUOTE
Ayrshire, Glasgow, Ibrox Staduim to name a few other places. Scotlands rife with it. i hear it everytime im back and you can feel the undertones everywhere.
I visit family 2-3 times a year and get to the games when im here, Ive been going to Ibrox since the 80's and hear it everytime. If your saying it doesnt happen your either blind, deaf or so accustomed to it, its becomes the norm. Its so blatant to see, its everywhere
I would add that its quite apparent on FF aswell

Considering the recent events that are highly suggestive of a paedophile ring operating within a certain fitba club in Scotland, it's strange there's not a mention or cross reference to recent convictions anywhere in this article that's all about investigating, and safeguarding against, child abuse in Scottish sport.
Or maybe not...

I asked you for examples in Ayrshire!!

It's a simple question and you've provided me with none.

Ach, forget it.
Ok, small example.. 3 months ago. Just got to Prestwick , took the dog down the beach. Throwing the ball, another dog owner came along. my dog took his ball, Igot the ball back off my dog and gave it back to the chap. Who was probably in his 60's.
Opening words were, Aye Son yer dogs picked it up because its an orange ball Pal hes no daft. Knew fine well what he was on about but said, what do you mean mate? He launched into Aye cannae beat an orange ball, I'll no have anything else for my dugg. its gotta be Proddy Orange for me. I casaully laughed then he launched into the usual, you'll no see me in any 19th Century Terrorist colours or my dugg, not even his baw . Id been there 2 mins and had a random guy coming out with that. I just said right your are pal and walked off. How trivial or small you might think that story , its just a small example of what Scotlands like. Are you honestly trying to say that its not rife in the West Coast of Scotland /Ayrshire?

Ok, small example.. 3 months ago. Just got to Prestwick , took the dog down the beach. Throwing the ball, another dog owner came along. my dog took his ball, Igot the ball back off my dog and gave it back to the chap. Who was probably in his 60's.
Opening words were, Aye Son yer dogs picked it up because its an orange ball Pal hes no daft. Knew fine well what he was on about but said, what do you mean mate? He launched into Aye cannae beat an orange ball, I'll no have anything else for my dugg. its gotta be Proddy Orange for me. I casaully laughed then he launched into the usual, you'll no see me in any 19th Century Terrorist colours or my dugg, not even his baw . Id been there 2 mins and had a random guy coming out with that. I just said right your are pal and walked off. How trivial or small you might think that story , its just a small example of what Scotlands like. Are you honestly trying to say that its not rife in the West Coast of Scotland /Ayrshire?

So with everything else that's going in this backwater, you're more riled up about an Ayrshire dug and the colour of the ball it wants to chew?

Last edited:
What's quite apparent on FF, as it should be, is a hatred of the sordid filth from the east end that pollute this city.

Quite how that can be construed as bigotry bams my boozle.
Opening words were, Aye Son yer dogs picked it up because its an orange ball Pal hes no daft. Knew fine well what he was on about but said, what do you mean mate? He launched into Aye cannae beat an orange ball, I'll no have anything else for my dugg. its gotta be Proddy Orange for me. I casaully laughed then he launched into the usual, you'll no see me in any 19th Century Terrorist colours or my dugg, not even his baw . Id been there 2 mins and had a random guy coming out with that. I just said right your are pal and walked off. How trivial or small you might think that story , its just a small example of what Scotlands like. Are you honestly trying to say that its not rife in the West Coast of Scotland /Ayrshire?[/QUO
So with everything else that's going in this backwater, your more riled up about an Ayrshire dug and the ball it wants to chew?

I think he's been away too long to see or know what's happening in this wee shitehole.
Personally, I think he knows fine well, but there you go.

So with everything else that's going in this backwater, your more riled up about an Ayrshire dug and the ball it wants to chew?
Wtf you on about. Every time I come back you can feel the undercurrent of it all. Maybe your so accustomed to it as its everywhere, you dont even realise. See when you step away from it and get a taster every 4-5 months when you come back, its even more blindingly obvious. If you cant except what im saying or disagree then fair enough. But im not changing my tune and stick by what im saying. Surprised i havent been called a mentally challenged or as tim yet. Thats what normally happens on here when people dont agree with someone elses views.

Wtf you on about. Every time I come back you can feel the undercurrent of it all. Maybe your so accustomed to it as its everywhere, you dont even realise. See when you step away from it and get a taster every 4-5 months when you come back, its even more blindingly obvious. If you cant except what im saying or disagree then fair enough. But im not changing my tune and stick by what im saying. Surprised i havent been called a mentally challenged or as tim yet. Thats what normally happens on here when people dont agree with someone elses views.

I know what I realise when the first minister tweets publicly in glee about a hibs win in a football match, which sees the most one sided scenes of violence ever in a cup final.

I know what I realise and am accustomed to when a Justice Secretary wants you jailed for singing The Hokey Cokey.

You stick by what you are saying by all means, but some of us who live in this sh1t hole deal with reality.

See Rod Petrie and this sham of an SFA inquiry into this wellbeing stuff as proof positive.

Just you stick to rowing.

That didn’t happen did it.

And if it did I'm not sure what's sectarian about it. Sectarian colours? Sectarian dugs?
its was more about when he launched into 19th Century Terrorist this, 19th Century Terrorist bastards that. Believe what you what, I couldnt give a monkeys. A small example of what people can be like.

Back