SFA announce Chair to independent Wellbeing and Protection Advisory Report

He didnt specifically come over to me and start engaging with that patter. It was totally random and the only reason we spoke was becasuse i returned his dogs ball, otherwise we would have just walked passed each other no doubt with maybe a passing hello. He might of thought it was patter or as suggested oblivious to how he was, i just thought bigotted old twat and walked off and thought nothing changes round here. Its that really that hard to believe or understand. Id did actually have a laugh to myself as i walked off and it genuinely feels like nothings changed.

You have still not posted a reply regards my two questions from post #163 (which I realise you don't need to)

You have portrayed in this thread the imbecilic notion that sectarianism in this sh1thole is a one way street, when all evidence is very much to the contrary, wee dugs in Ayrshire notwithstanding.

Now if you can get footage of Trevor Steven being carried off at the scum hut in a Scottish Cup tie either in 90 or 91 (I'm sure it was 91) you will see a priest in the main stand hurling abuse at an injured Rangers player as he is taken up the tunnel on a stretcher.

I think that lets yer dug and orange balls off the leash.

You have still not posted a reply regards my two questions from post #163 (which I realise you don't need to)

You have portrayed in this thread the imbecilic notion that sectarianism in this sh1thole is a one way street, when all evidence is very much to the contrary, wee dugs in Ayrshire notwithstanding.

Now if you can get footage of Trevor Steven being carried off at the scum hut in a Scottish Cup tie either in 90 or 91 (I'm sure it was 91) you will see a priest in the main stand hurling abuse at an injured Rangers player as he is taken up the tunnel on a stretcher.

I think that lets yer dug and orange balls off the leash.
No i havent. Its a two way street. Ping Ponging back and forward for decades. Both Sides at it. I will say that yes, the levels and degree of it from the celtic point of view is far more sickening and very disturbing, how ever i still stand by it from both sides. Just becomes somes ones a Rangers man doesnt mean he cant be a bigot.

No i havent. Its a two way street. Ping Ponging back and forward for decades. Both Sides at it. I will say that yes, the levels and degree of it from the celtic point of view is far more sickening and very disturbing, how ever i still stand by it from both sides. Just becomes somes ones a Rangers man doesnt mean he cant be a bigot.

Very clever. The words ‘ Rangers ‘ and ‘ bigot ‘ in the same sentence, with only a vague generic reference to Celtic in the other.

Ive experienced it myself going to the PaedoDome once you get near the place and besides you only have to go on youtube to watch some of there fans exploits. Now waiting for the Oh youve seen it youtube waffle...

And what bad names were you called when you got near the shitpit ?
‘ Ya Freemason bastard ‘ ?

Very clever. The words ‘ Rangers ‘ and ‘ bigot ‘ in the same sentence, with only a vague generic reference to Celtic in the other.
What are you on about. So ive mentioned Rangers more than Celtic in a vague generic reference. You think im posting trying to be clever with some ulterior motive shit, thats some paranoid bullshit right there. Get a grip man. %^*& me all see you on this site day in day out is people moaning about anti protestant

What are you on about. So ive mentioned Rangers more than Celtic in a vague generic reference. You think im posting trying to be clever with some ulterior motive shit, thats some paranoid bullshit right there. Get a grip man. %^*& me all see you on this site day in day out is people moaning about anti protestant

So far you have only given us an example of anti catholic bigotry. I have asked you now to give us an example of anti Protestant bigotry that you have witnessed and thus far, you have not given us any description.

So far you have only given us an example of anti catholic bigotry. I have asked you now to give us an example of anti Protestant bigotry that you have witnessed and thus far, you have not given us any description.
People hanging out there windows, shouting dirty proddy bastards and all manners of sectarian bullshit, throwing stuff, spitting. Yous have all seen it yourself so why am i even bothering to explain when you know fine well what its like

People hanging out there windows, shouting dirty proddy bastards and all manners of sectarian bullshit, throwing stuff, spitting. Yous have all seen it yourself so why am i even bothering to explain when you know fine well what its like

Why can’t you just say they were shouting ‘ orange bastards ‘ ?
Because that is what they always shout, because yes, I do know fine well what it’s like.
But you always use diluted language to describe their behaviour.

Why can’t you just say they were shouting ‘ orange bastards ‘ ?
Because that is what they always shout, because yes, I do know fine well what it’s like.
But you always use diluted language to describe their behaviour.
Sorry i didnt take my dictaphone and record it. Yep certainaily heard that aswell. You know fine well what its like. I see one old guy once stood outside his block, in the little garden bit. Shouting vile abusive hatred. He was getting pelted with all sorts, stones, bottles, his windows went through. The vile creature still stood there, not quite sure what happened in the end as we eventually walked past and carried on. He was doing all that because a football match was on down the road. Oh and his anti protestant hatred

Great stuff.

May I point out that dogs only have dichromatic colour vision and their eyes have only blue and yellow sensitive cone cells and thus probably green and orange colours as we see them (and monkeys and some birds) look like two slightly different shades of greyish brown to them.

Great stuff.

May I point out that dogs only have dichromatic colour vision and their eyes have only blue and yellow sensitive cone cells and thus probably green and orange colours as we see them (and monkeys and some birds) look like two slightly different shades of greyish brown to them.
That would make his owner even thicker than I though he was.

This is proof that the inquiry must
Great stuff.

Ah but wait a minute. He said on a previous post that the dug farts the sash and it’s owner only lets it play with an orange baw. It looks like we have bigoted dugs in Scotland now... According to him :oops:

Great stuff.

I was watching the RAF dog display team at crufts this year. Theyre dogs were able to go into a dark tunnel and were able to distinguish a colour and choose the object and bring it out. There were using Red , Yellow , Blue and Green

That's because in this sh1thole of a country we get anti-Protestantism.

Now let's (Jermaine Jackson, you devil you) get serious.

You claim to live in the 'perfidious Albion' you live a life free of or from religious tension.

In this country, we have vermin in positions of power who regard Rangers using a legal tax loophole as in equity to what happened at the scum hut from the 1960s, onwards.

PS, it is Protestant with a capital P to begin with.

This is proof that the inquiry must

Ah but wait a minute. He said on a previous post that the dug farts the sash and it’s owner only lets it play with an orange baw. It looks like we have bigoted dugs in Scotland now... According to him :oops:
The fart was obviously a joke , in reply to the other jokes and them nerf dog balls, which are pretty decent and durable and are in all pets shops are extremely common as they last so long. the guys intial banter was about the orange ball and how his dog loves it, when clearly his dog will love any ball but he then started off his waffle. whats so hard to believe about that. I thought here we go, humoured him and walked off thinking Only in Scotland. He might well of been a Ger but i walked off thinking your bigoted twat. End of

The fart was obviously a joke , in reply to the other jokes and them nerf dog balls, which are pretty decent and durable and are in all pets shops are extremely common as they last so long. the guys intial banter was about the orange ball and how his dog loves it, when clearly his dog will love any ball but he then started off his waffle. whats so hard to believe about that. I thought here we go, humoured him and walked off thinking Only in Scotland
Right let me get this right and put it to you with political correctness... Do you support Celtic?

Right let me get this right and put it to you with political correctness... Do you support Celtic?
Me? What do you want now? Do you want me to post pictures of me in trophy room, in the tunnel , on the pitch, i go up the loft if you like and dig out all my rangers new and old progs, ticket stubs. is that ive got to do to show you im a rangers fan.

Me? What do you want now? Do you want me to post pictures of me in trophy room, in the tunnel , on the pitch, i go up the loft if you like and dig out all my rangers new and old progs, ticket stubs. is that ive got to do to show you im a rangers fan.
You don’t need to show me anything. I’m only asking a valid question as all you seem to be doing is pissing people off in every thread you enter into. Today your calling people bigots on here and yesterday you were saying how much you dislike the royals. That to me sounds like that lot. So that’s why I asked the question. Are you a Celtic supporter?

I was watching the RAF dog display team at crufts this year. Theyre dogs were able to go into a dark tunnel and were able to distinguish a colour and choose the object and bring it out. There were using Red , Yellow , Blue and Green

We have three types of cone. Red , blue and green yet see other colours.
It all depends on how strongly the various cells react to the amount of that particular wave length it receives.
Dogs can distinguish between various subtle shades of blue and yellow. Other colours will be less vibrant. I suspect red looks grey to them.

Women's colour vision is slightly better than men. Hence the variations in terms they use like cerise. This is because one of the genes for one of the colour receptors (can't remember which) is one the X chromosome so they get two variants and men one. Also explains why men are more likely to be colour blind.

People seem to be just as interested in telling me that Oh your beach story never happened. It was just a small example of being back in Scotland. If you take it on its merits and what i And no i dont like the royals, but so what.
If you say your not then your not. I thought it was a valid question though due to some of your comments.
Are you taking the Piss? Asking me if im a Rangers Fan or not. I think you know where you can stick that Question

People seem to be just as interested in telling me that Oh your beach story never happened. It was just a small example of being back in Scotland. If you take it on its merits and what i And no i dont like the royals, but so what.

Are you taking the Piss? Asking me if im a Rangers Fan or not. I think you know where you can stick that Question
Ok

Let's narrow down the remit of the thread Cambridge_Loyal...for simplicity's sake:

Can we trust the West of Scotland yahoo to remain neutral, calm and objective re Celtic FC and the RC Church? No we cannot. This has been shown in the past as well as the present.

And living in East of England doesn't really give you any fuel for a counter argument.

I fully agree theres huge doubt given whats gone on in the past and going on now. I grew up on Scotland, moved in my teens. Lived back up in Scotland in my 30's and the past few years, I was living in Scotland for nearly a year when my Mum was ill then passed and know im up there 3 -4 times a year for a couple of weeks at a time to help my Gran and makes sure she's ok and spend time with her as Im her nearest Family other than her son in the States. I get to see enough to take an opinion

I’ve watched you try to derail a few threads. Quite a few of us have. An auld guy on the beach wae an orange ball?? And a sectarian dug? That’s a story you’ll get away with down in university town. Not up here.
And to call wee bud a prick then that’s what’s riled me again wae you. As for the forum conversation, you know exactly what I’m talking about. Your just looking for a reaction on every thread you go on. As said before. You stick to your rowing son.

Did a guy kick over a wee boy’s sandcastle while you were there?

Sectarian dugs in Scotland. Now there’s a thread title.
This threads fried my heed. I’m out of here.

Back