SFA announce Chair to independent Wellbeing and Protection Advisory Report

Wtf you on about. Every time I come back you can feel the undercurrent of it all. Maybe your so accustomed to it as its everywhere, you dont even realise. See when you step away from it and get a taster every 4-5 months when you come back, its even more blindingly obvious. If you cant except what im saying or disagree then fair enough. But im not changing my tune and stick by what im saying. Surprised i havent been called a mentally challenged or as tim yet. Thats what normally happens on here when people dont agree with someone elses views.

I think you are attention seeking and I also think your little anecdotal example of a trip to the beach is classic Timmery, it’s a common tactic they use and I’v witnessed it numerous times, now whether that is the reality or not only you know?

Call it bigotry or whatever you want but I live in the real world and have a good forty years experience of living in the west of Scotland and have seen how things have changed through the years and IF an old boy commented on the colour of his dug’s ball is a big issue for you surely the glaring conflict of interest of certain individuals having a role in such an important initiative at a time when the football club of secrets is ducking and diving frenetically to evade serious consequences for the heinous criminality that went on is the more important thing?

To basically scoff at the genuine concerns of people on here by deflecting with anecdotal SHITE is not going to wash and many like myself who have very little faith in the people and the processes in current day Scotland to provide truth and justice in this particular case have ample justification in wanting to see that things are done right and not handled in order for Celtic fc to come out smelling of roses because experience REAL experience that is and the basic facts show that where the malignant minority get into positions of power and influence they simply can’t be trusted to act with impartiality and always pursue the correct and moral course of action, these crimes went unchallenged in the first place for the reasons I just gave so simmer down or jog on.

Last edited:
I think you are attention seeking and I also think your little anecdotal example of a trip to the beach is classic Timmery, it’s a common tactic they use and I’v witnessed it numerous times, now whether that is the reality or not only you know?

Call it bigotry or whatever you want but I live in the real world and have a good forty years experience of living in the west of Scotland and have seen how things have changed through the years and IF an old boy commented on the colour of his dug’s ball is a big issue for you surely the glaring conflict of interest of certain individuals having a role in such an important initiative at a time when the football club of secrets is ducking and diving frenetically to evade serious consequences for the heinous criminality that went on is the more important thing?

To basically scoff at the genuine concerns of people on here by deflecting with anecdotal SHITE is not going to wash and many like myself who have very little faith in the people and the processes in current day Scotland to provide truth and justice in this particular case have ample justification in wanting to see that things are done right and not handled in order for Celtic fc to come out smelling of roses because experience REAL experience that is and the basic facts show that where the malignant minority get into positions of power and influence they simply can’t be trusted to act with impartiality and always pursue the correct and moral course of action, these crimes went unchallenged in the first place for the reasons I just gave so simmer down or jog on.

To be honest he sounds like a Rangers supporter straight out of the Graham Spiers mould.

%^*& off Prick, Timmy my arse you cheeky wanker, weve got people on here posting things like this. Exactly and no Catholic should be allowed on these boards given that 99 9 per cent catholics support the scum and not to mention their churches avoidance concerning child abuse. but how dare I say , Thats abit bigoted, how dare I have the audacity to say a few of our own fans are bigoted, then your utter shite calling me a Tim, your as para as the rest of them pal. 99.9 % What aload of made up shite , but quite exceptable it seems. Thats the reason this topic went off on a tangent! Just because i said it was Casual Biggotry. Which it is. Tell me that statements not? Ps I didnt even bother reading your pish, first line after that I couldnt even be arsed with your waffle Zzzzzzzzzzzz

Last edited:
Back