SFA back-tracking on Keatings' appeal

Unfortunately it's another example of the media dictating to the SFA. We know the SFA are incompetent cheats, but when has the media shown any form of fairness?

Things really need to change.

The referee seems to have got off lightly in all of this, absolutely ridiculous decision in what has been a season full of incompetence. SFA needs cleaned out from top to bottom starting with the disease that is Liewwell.

They've made a complete arse of this, but got there eventually.
Oh, this is much bigger than that!

Raises questions over every single decision these panels have ever made IMO.

We have just been fined 10k - and we, as supporters, still don't know what for.

Celtic have been fined 4k for complaining about a penalty. This happens just about every single penalty...........surely, if the protests go OTT, it's up to the ref to deal with at the time?

They whole system is a sham.

I haven't had much dealing with lawyers in my life - but, lawyers seem to generate work for lawyers............

The game was so much simpler before lawyers got involved..................

I agree, who started the lawyer stuff (Not Red Lion 8).

Was this the same panel that found septic's charge of unruly behaviour or whatever against Hanilto not proved? Makes you wonder who makes up rules in scotshit football. The whole system is an embarrassing disgrace. Needs a clear out from liewell to to the compliance cow.

Dont know how but we need a complete ear out at the SFA and probably the spfl.

Both are not fit to govern the Scottish game.

We should now question every fkn ruling from the past, and moving forward.

The process is under question now. Utter Shambles of an organisation. Proved yet again.

Tribunal 'cannot be deemed competant' and the ruling 'cannot be deemed valid'.

Only telling us what we already know about these halfwits.
Is this the same tribunal that found us guilty Re Alfie, and Kent's gesture last week? I know we have appealed that one again.

Wonder how many other times the correct process hasn’t been followed? Absolute joke of an organisation
I don't think it's necessarily that the correct process wasn't followed. It's more that the process itself is seriously flawed.

A panel member has been thrown to the lions here. What about the other two?

More to the point what is the actual process? I had stupidly assumed they sat in a room together or in video conference and discussed the incidents. Fecking incredible.

Absolute disaster as usual.

Surely this create a precedent and every decision involving that individual needs to be reviewed? If they are admitting individual human error, how many other errors has this person made?

The panel member being sacrificed, how many panels have they sat on and did they never bother their arse with ALL the evidence :rolleyes:

If 3 people cannot watch evidence for as long as they want and not get it right what chance do we have with VAR in scotshit football when decisions have to made in a few minutes.We just couldn't trust them up here to get it right.

So, they claim a panel member didn’t consider ‘ALL’ the evidence? That’s just lies. It’s not up to the panel to find their own evidence, they make their judgement based upon the evidence the SFA supplies them with. Their claim just doesn’t stack up at all.

In fairness to the player, it was never a second yellow/red card.

What is all the evidence though, on view (from behind) is easy to see there is no dive, what else was needed?

They have 'scapegoated' someone to back track because of the backlash.

I think we should be using the beggar players gesture for 'all' the evidence.

Rather than admit the entire process is inadequate and attempting to fix it, they just have a one off change in decision after there's a bit of backlash?

Petrie and Mulraney - that strikes me with fear. Two of the most Rangers’ hating bigots in Scottish football. How did we get here?

Utter fucking shite.

Had not considered all available evidence?

Even viewing it at the time most could appreciate it was an erroneous booking. To have the opportunity to review it at normal and slow mo and arrive at the conclusion it was a correct decision, beggars belief.

Making it up as they go along as usual.

Absolutely agree.

I think more than that though - it is strange to me that this sudden willingness to overturn a verdict is for a player who was punished against Rangers.

Yes the player should never have been sent off but since when have the SFA ever bothered about justice?

I don't think anyone trusts that joke of a statement from the SFA so it will leave people to draw their own conclusions and no doubt the suggestion will be put out there that perhaps the panel member was a bitter Rangers fan who decided to screw protocol and ensure Keating gets fxxked over.

I wouldn't be surprised to see this somehow twisted as our fault.

Not read the full thread so maybe it’s just me who is a bit thick but reading that statement only makes me think the SFA are even more corrupt than before they made the decision to ban the lad.

All credit to Caley for fighting this. If only Rangers could find some fighting spirit, among the directors, to take on this cabal that is ruining Scottish football.

Back