Sfa charge yogi and Brian Rice

RoqvkD4.gif
Which one ?

They should have hired TLB as there spokesman, I’m sure he was allowed to say what he felt like without any comeback.
Remember TLB having a rant when at Hibs about refereeing at Saville Row.

Nowt said.

Then Avril has the same rant prefixed with "As Neil said"................DONE!

The thing is nothing they said wasn't true but Lennon could say what he liked and nothing was ever done, I quite like both Managers as they are fair and {generally} balanced compared to most
What a setup we have in Scottish football, tell the truth and land in trouble. The idiots that will pass judgement tell lies on a regular basis. They obviously don't understand irony!

W.A.T.P.

No arguments with Rice being charged.
Tend to agree with you although it is the complete lack of clarity that causes the confusion and anger from us supporters. If Lennon can rant and rant and then a little more then have no commupence then that is the line in the sand for all managers for me.

Lennon accused them & the government of everything wrong in the world to zero punishment. Should be easy to win an appeal.

Lennon accused them & the government of everything wrong in the world to zero punishment. Should be easy to win an appeal.
In theory yes but in reality no as winning the appeal on those grounds essentially says the SFA were wrong not to take action against Neil Lennon, which they obvs would never admit.

While I have some sympathy for Chipper and Yogi in the sense theyre saying something thats ultimately true, its equally the case that its said, at least in Hamilton's case, to cover their abysmal management and performances this season. Yogi I suspect was just backing his mate, he seems a decent fella in that regard.

Lets be honest and recall Brian Rice has run through every excuse in the book and come up with a few new ones as well, week in week out, loss and loss and shambles after shambles.

The refereeing in Scotland is poor, we all know that, but its not happened this season and its not the reason Hamilton are bottom of the League and doomed.

Essentially hes right for the wrong reason.

Rice is understandable but Hughes being cited highlights what he was saying, Kennedy and Lemmon and have said worse this season with no citation

Now there's a shock. The only surprise is that it took them so long. You cant dare criticize those in power that run the game in this country. Any other country would look at the number of complaints and think "maybe we should do something here", but not in Scotland. The auld boys club think theyre above criticism.

Rice is understandable but Hughes being cited highlights what he was saying, Kennedy and Lemmon and have said worse this season with no citation
Well the idea is theyll compare Hughes with Rice on the grounds there were talking about the same situation and specifically the same person. Hammer them both with bans and attempt to send a general message to everyone that you cant call out referees or authority in Scotland.

Even if they deserve it? Especially when if they deserve it.

Thats ultimately easier done when using both rather than just Rice. Such is the moronic thinking of the backwater that is the SFA.

In the end the SFA simply look even more ridiculous and incompetent but what do they care really? Huge salaries and pensions for doing very little and not even doing that very well.

Think it is worth remembering the SFA exists for the benfit of the clubs
They are not some independent body lording it over them which seems to be what they are trying to be
It is up to the clubs to stand up and take control of them
When members of an association have a complaint it is up to that association to investigate the complaint asses its merits and take the necessary action
But for that mob it is a case of punishing the complainant and ignore the complaint
Anyone who thinks the reputation of the game in Scotland was impinged by anything the managers said is an idiot.

Think it is worth remembering the SFA exists for the benfit of the clubs
They are not some independent body lording it over them which seems to be what they are trying to be
It is up to the clubs to stand up and take control of them
When members of an association have a complaint it is up to that association to investigate the complaint asses its merits and take the necessary action
But for that mob it is a case of punishing the complainant and ignore the complaint
Anyone who thinks the reputation of the game in Scotland was impinged by anything the managers said is an idiot.
Think its worth remembering the Government should serve the people not the other way round. Funny how things end up though.

Smelltic brought covid back from Dubai, sent a player in the group away on his jollys and let him play, admitting breaches in protocol, allowed their manager to rant at everyone and everything - no charge.

I seek clarity B-)

Shame there’s an ‘I’ in Brian. ‘Yogi and Bran Rice sounds like a playful afternoon adventure set in the cartoon world of Jellystone Park.

In an odd way the charge and pending ban is actually good for Chipper. Itll allow him to blame the fall out for Hamilton's next shambolic showing. The SFA get their smugness fix and he gets his excuse.

Every loser wins.

I hope the two of them take this the whole hog.
Did mr Kennedy not criticize the referee for not awarding them a penalty, when we played them at the piggery.
I'm sure he made a wee statement, you,ve got to think because they make a lot of statements. The Lurgan bigot also made a long statement, attacking everyone after the Dubai debacle. I don't remember them being taken to task. Then again according to their moon howling blogger, is only Rangers who get away with anything.

I think the issue the SFA have taken is Chipper's specific line(s) about not getting decisions because theyre Hamilton, i.e. bias.

The SFA hate charges of bias being levelled against them, specifically because they are biased.

Back