SFA has opened an investigation into a number of ''inappropriate' Rangers related tweets made by St Mirren chairman John Needham

He must be really daft to make tweets of that nature deserves what he gets.

The problem is that there’s no fear anymore for these people. He probably knows that sectarianism is considered a one way street in Scotland and for most in law enforcement. Government and high positions in society you can only suffer sectarian abuse if you are a Catholic. It’s akin to everyone thinking domestic abuse is only committed by men.

As long as the SNP is in power this is going to be the status quo.

How many SPFL/SFA people does he know that he would be friends with on Twatter or however it works and you're telling me that not one of them ever noticed any of his tweets before regarding Rangers,I for one find that very hard to believe unless THEY ALL KNEW!!

All social media can be poison but Twitter seems to be the worst.
And it's not just normal punters either, it's shaite being spouted from scum in positions that should be showing some sort of example and responsibility.
I don't think they are daft , i I think they spout this bile knowing full well that there's little appetite in this pishy wee country for anything to be done about it. It's a one way fight. Rangers , rangers fans and anything else connected with rangers is fair game in natzi Scotland.

Even if you take the sectarian angle out of it, a club chairman speaking like that on social media is completely inappropriate. Can you imagine him speaking to the Rangers directors at the game at the weekend, after the tweet of him wishing thousands of Rangers fans fell off a bridge was highlighted? What a tosser.

The club must have complained.

No way the SFA would get involved when it was only highlighted on Follow Follow.
I know we have to wait now and see how this plays out.

But when the dust has settled I want action from the club. That ratbag and the rest of the St Mirren board should not and cannot be allowed back into the Ibrox boardroom and share social niceities with our directors. At least for any games between the clubs at Ibrox this season.

Then you can maybe draw a line under it.

I know we have to wait now and see how this plays out.

But when the dust has settled I want action from the club. That ratbag and the rest of the St Mirren board should not and cannot be allowed back into the Ibrox boardroom and share social niceities with our directors. At least for any games between the clubs at Ibrox this season.

Then you can maybe draw a line under it.
Totally agree.
If he's still on the St Mirren board when they next visit Ibrox then our board as a minimum should ban him from sitting anywhere in our stadium other than paying to get in and sitting with their supporters.

Back