SFA inted to play sc semis and final infront of fans this calendar year

I've always said there was a reason this no user got the top job in Scottish Football.

He wants to play the Scottish Cup out in this calendar year but said nothing as the head of the game in this country when the leagues were called after some really dodgy things went on.

He also is an ex Partick Thistle CEO, who have also been adversely affected by the pandemic and the decision making by the SPFL. He has said Sweet FA about it.

Why may you ask? Probably because he co-signed a letter to UEFA that was economical with the truth about the state of Scottish Football.

One of the clubs in the Semi Finals has released half their first team squad. Surely for Sporting Integrity purposes, the competition cannot be completed OR if Hearts can't field a team then we must be re-instated. None of us would accept this, but given how Shameless FC have benefited in Europe from technicalities like this, then they couldn't complain. Plus it would drive them batsh*t crazy.

After all - Sporting Integrity is all that matters, right? o_O Or just anyway to hand them a treble

honestly.
if its not played, willie hill will be due a rebate and maybe premier/bbc,
THERES NO CASH.
if its played bcd, all the semi ticket money has to be repaid to fans or not collected.
THAT MEANS NO CASHCOMING IN.
solution; play when you can and alter rules under emergency regulations.
players registered after this summers transfer window closes, can play in both 19/20 and 20/21 cups.
its that simple.
They cant cancel the league and the Pyramid play offs but still carry on with the Scottish Cup ,its that simple.

It's an absolute farce that they haven't just cancelled the cup why is it ok to continue that but not the league?

I know the european qualifiers are likely to be different but what they going to do for the 3rd spot in the Europa league given the Scottish cup winners go in? Sheep finished 4th so would need the scum to win the cup to secure that spot.

No one was ever stopping the weird treble:

League Cup won with an offside goal that was put in the net by hand
League awarded with a litany of lies to smooth the way
Scottish Cup won because no lady's front bottom has a team left.

I’ve been saying it forever and now they’ll cite the EPL starting back as their reason, or maybe more money will be lost :)) If you read a story like this or watched a movie, you’d switch off and say, “nah, too far fetched”
sorted that.

When does the first round of next season's Scottish Cup start?

Can you start the 20-21 competition if the 19-20 one hasn't finished?

Of course it must be played. It's what Petey, Scotty, Tommy, Neilly (both of them), Mickey (about 3 of them), Philly O'Donnelly, The one who knewy, The rest of the ones who knewy (several dozen),Sandsy, Marty, and everyother poet Y in the world. would have wanted.
© The Scottish Mhedia (y).

Nothing surprising me anymore with this pantomime!!

The reputation of our game up here has been absolutely battered lately (Already very low) Where does this corruption end? To the poet's just want to win everything forever more? Will they be putting themselves forward for the Tunnock's wafer cup next season too?

This different squads argument. Does the winter transfer window not result in that, albeit to a lesser degree, every season.

true . But take hearts for example . You don’t see a premiership club ship out all their best players and high earners and transform into a championship team in the January window .

SFA are just mentally challenged puppets

They will do anything and allow anything re bending SC rules to allow the scum to try and win another treble

Let’s face it if they don’t realise squads will be totally different from when the SC started but are prepared to bend the rules to ensure the scum get another treble it just shows you how corrupt Scottish football is

Phuck everyone of the bent bastards

They SHOULD be embarrassed mate. But they aren't.

It’s actually beyond laughable.
Hearts were forcibly relegated and have since released half their squad! That alone should make this an absolute non starter.

And if the shettlestons sign the best player from the team they are due to play it would make an even bigger mockery of the entire thing.

They will do anything and allow anything re bending SC rules to allow the scum to try and win another treble

Let’s face it if they don’t realise squads will be totally different from when the SC started but are prepared to bend the rules to ensure the scum get another treble it just shows you how corrupt Scottish football is

Double post.

Now it’s the turn of Liewell’s other hand picked, overpaid puppet Maxwell to kick into action, more corruption to help the filth to another trophy and not a peep from anyone, amazing.

I’ve been moaning about this since they mooted the idea. It’s on a par with the Dundee vote for the most openly corrupt behaviours in this whole saga.

I actually thought Sheep, Hibs and Hearts would have came out and said this was beyond silly, but their silence most mean they’ve been promised a decent amount of cash regardless of fans.

FUkR0Fo.gif

If the bheasts were not in the semi finals the tournament would be binned.

They’re desperate for another treble and that is the sole reason it’ll be played out.

Every other league I know of that’s been binned have cancelled cups too, except here.

Soo how on earth are they fitting all these games in given next seasons Scottish cup will be well under way by then? What happens in the filth are still in Europe and have a massive fixture backlog? Do they then just decide to cancel it because it’ll hinder their quest for 10* in a row?

Their incompetence and corruption really is staggering.

If Hearts had any desire to take on the Cabal they would withdraw from the Scottish Cup the fact is they are desperately trying to survive in the top echelon of Scottish Football by any means.

Might not be a popular thing to say but Scottish football is corrupt because we've sat back for the last 20 years and done nothing about it.

Dignified silence and a few statements on the club website are not going to cut it against the underhand tactics of Lawwell and co. When the new chairman is announced soon he needs to be someone who can take the fight to them next season.

It’s only a treble if their league win was valid DIV which it wasn’t. I’m with you mate f&ck em all.

Like it or not, this has absolutely nothing to do with us, it’s not our fight since we got papped out by the worst team in the league.
It’s everything to do with us as everything is being played out to suit our biggest rivals.

Whether we are in the cup or not is irrelevant. On one hand the season is called early and on the other hand they are keeping the Cup going. Totally contradictory with one goal, make sure our biggest rivals get more money and they get another treble.

Corruption is everything to do with us !!!!

So, what about this status quo nonsense?
Our views don't count unless the club take them on and do something about it. In reality the cup has sweet fa to do with us as we royally f####d it up against hearts.
In this case we hold as much say as Motherwell etc.

It'll be hilarious if someone that is newly signed and didn't play for the club in the rounds before then scores the goal to knock them out. That said, at this rate, they'll probably draw Hearts and the rules will be put in place that only previously registered players can be used.

If the season has been 'called' how can we resume one of the season's competitions?
I don't understand when UEFA games are going to be played if they are having resumption of 'this' season's games in August. Next seasons qualifying should be starting this month

We would have something to say about it if we hadn't embarrassed ourselves against Hearts. End of. I dont buy the it's so Celtic can win it nonsense, It probably should be played, the issue here is finishing the league.

Also people need to bare in mind that the cup competitions are run by the SFA not the SPFL.

We would have something to say about it if we hadn't embarrassed ourselves against Hearts. End of. I dont buy the it's so Celtic can win it nonsense, It probably should be played, the issue here is finishing the league.

Also people need to bare in mind that the cup competitions are run by the SFA not the SPFL.

are you that naive? every single decision made in scotland is for the benefit of one club, if you cant see that now after everything in the last few months alone then you never will.

are you that naive? every single decision made in scotland is for the benefit of one club, if you cant see that now after everything in the last few months alone then you never will.
The decision to finish the league was absolutely to benefit celtic. No doubt about that.

My point is that with two games still to play before any team can win the cup they are hardly handing it to celtic. We moan when they decide to finish the league, but still moan when they choose to play out a competition. If we were still in the cup would you be so critical? I think not as you would see it as a chance for us to win it. We fucked up against hearts, thats the bottom line.

Puppets, fuckpuppets or cum rags more like.

Everyone has known this was going to happen for ages.

Anyone expecting Rangers to do anything about it is kidding themselves on.

Particularly as the club is not in it and it would just be seen as trying to take away another teams chance of winning a competition.

football is over as a fair and competitive sport, apart from the love for Rangers there isnt really any point anymore.
Totally agree, I have been following The Famous for over 46 years and through some horrendous times but no matter they are and always will be my heart beat. I have never questioned giving up even through the laughable at times of the early 80's and then on to the banter years of late but at no point have I ever thought of giving up until lately when I have found my blue veins popping more and more. The antics and the pure and utter shame in the way the so-called governing body have acted disgusts me to the very core and has at times lately left me questioning myself is it all worth it? We are a club with great immense integrity who must again stand up to them and if this latest fiasco is to happen I will think long and hard looking at if I even want to continue, it’s just pure and utter nonsense. In any other walk of life this cabal would have been shut down by its investors, WE the people are its investors by buying every season ticket, away ticket, semifinals and finals that we attend, WE the people deserve to have a voice whether that’s via the our board or Club 1872, yes maybe things are going on in the background and I am not one for wanting statements every 2 mins but sometimes the silence can be deafening . I may be wrong but in by gone days people who were involved with RST (David and Mark etc) or the Supporters Clubs Associations spoke for the people, we need that voice again or this shower of corrupt biased so called organisation will forever be laughing at us, because believe me they are laughing at us now !!!

The decision to finish the league was absolutely to benefit celtic. No doubt about that.

My point is that with two games still to play before any team can win the cup they are hardly handing it to celtic. We moan when they decide to finish the league, but still moan when they choose to play out a competition. If we were still in the cup would you be so critical? I think not as you would see it as a chance for us to win it. We fucked up against hearts, thats the bottom line.

If we were still in the cup and the scum were not this would never happen. Open your eyes mate.

If we were still in the cup and the scum were not this would never happen. Open your eyes mate.
Agree f1959, if we were top of the league would they have awarded it to us , would they f@ck. I spoke to a tim the other day unfortunately and he was going on about winning another treble. I said it was all tainted and to come back to me when he would admit the abuse that has been going on at his club, he just stormed away in a huff, shame that.

I agree.
I can’t think why either Ian Maxwell or Rod Petrie would be bending over to help Celtic?

I think it’s financial, hence them desperate to wait for crowds again before trying to play it, the SFA will lose out on millions.

That and it helps that Rod Petries club Hibs are still in it.

However I completely agree it’s an utter nonsense trying to play it at all given Hearts have had to ditch half their squad after being forced into relegation. There’s no sporting integrity there whatsoever.

Back