SFA inted to play sc semis and final infront of fans this calendar year

Only way it can be played if it's end of June this ain't happening as the sfa will get no ticket money and hearts have no team.

I can see Aberdeen and hearts withdrawing and the 2 mentally challenged teams contesting a made up final some time in 2021 as they have no shame nor do the sfa

Might not be a popular thing to say but Scottish football is corrupt because we've sat back for the last 20 years and done nothing about it.

Dignified silence and a few statements on the club website are not going to cut it against the underhand tactics of Lawwell and co. When the new chairman is announced soon he needs to be someone who can take the fight to them next season.
Unfortunately we have a support who are entirely composite with anything this board come out with.
We employ one individual to run our PR, we are merely playing at it where as the Scum know it’s how you rule the game, unless we have a board and a support who actually take this aspect of the way we run this club seriously we are getting nowhere.

Like it or not, this has absolutely nothing to do with us, it’s not our fight since we got papped out by the worst team in the league.
Wow, really is that what you take from this, we’re not in it so it’s nothing to do with us, have we as a support really come down to being just another diddy team with a bigger support that like all the other diddy teams says it’s not our fight so we’ll just keep out of it.
In it or not they chose to end a league prematurely to suit you know who, they now are choosing to keep a SC tournament going, if you can meekly accept that with it’s got nothing to do with us then as a supporter you have absolutely no balls and will accept shite.
I really have no respect for a view that makes us another one of Scumtics puppets.

If this happens without the club calling it out then I’m done.
This different squads argument. Does the winter transfer window not result in that, albeit to a lesser degree, every season.
Pumped out of Champions League by Sion. Sneaked in cos Rules is rules.

Pumped out of Champions League by Legia. snaked back in cos Rules is rules.

Awarded a title that broke %^*& knows how many rules, oh that's Sporting merit.

Being handed a Scottish cup after calling the league unplayable despite almost every rule about registration being ignored. That's just emmm, emmm ah fuckit gettitupye.

I don't think the SFA are as corrupt as people make out, I just think that they are desperate for money.

As Scotland are pish and haven't been to any finals in decades, the Scottish Cup is their largest source of revenue, and without it they will probably go bust. I wouldn't be surprise to see the SFA and SPFL merge in the coming months, under the banner of progress, as there is no chance the Scottish cup is getting played in front of fans, nor is their going to be any Scotland games.

I don't think the SFA are as corrupt as people make out, I just think that they are desperate for money.

As Scotland are pish and haven't been to any finals in decades, the Scottish Cup is their largest source of revenue, and without it they will probably go bust. I wouldn't be surprise to see the SFA and SPFL merge in the coming months, under the banner of progress, as there is no chance the Scottish cup is getting played in front of fans, nor is their going to be any Scotland games.

im not sure what to write in reply to this.

Back