SFA :- not of interest to them.

Regardless of what it means it’s pathetic that’s it’s even an issue to be honest

It’s entertainment I genuinely don’t have the time to be offended by everything

Thing is if the mentally challengeds had not lost the game, it’s probably never even have been mentioned

Surely the Colombian FA can clarify how the gesture is meant in Colombia. Seems simple and easy.

Some are just looking for anything they can claim as offensive. I find Hartson's face offensive.

Ok this is a ‘Cool Story Bro’ but recently I was in America and took the kids to Universal Studios. It was last thing before the park closed and I got the kids on one the rides (Simpson’s alien ride).
As I was sitting waiting for it to start I noticed two people walk over to the entrance but the boy in charge of letting you on, seeing the people coming for the queue did the throat cut gesture and he was saying “it’s done, it’s done”.

So anyway, cool story, but I thought it was interesting that it did mean exactly what Morelos meant by it. The ride/game is over.

Judging by the picture I would suggest that this is the universal gesture I would associate with throat cutting!

19436242-7549619-image-a-2_1570527750929.jpg

This is clearly not what Alfredo did.

Its different to what Morelos did. But proves its intent either way. Funny thing is I've made this gesture when i'm about to start winding down in work most Fridays and its ended up being what most do especially when you are staying behind to finish something and have had enough and want to go home. The two tims across from me also started doing it so admit there's no offence to be had, its just any excuse to try and get him suspended

If Morelos had walked over to their bench and thanked all of them and offered a handshake it would still have been an offence in their eyes and they would want him banned. We know it is a witch-hunt and the media have a single agenda and is to get Alfie out of Scotland.

Unfortunately Hartson and his like aren't just mental cases ranting to anybody that'll listen to them. They have some sinister influence on the media and authorities.

I’m sick of hearing about this, all Rangers haters trying to justify its something that it’s not.
Final proof by that hard guy Mick Carter (Danny Dyer) on Eastenders (from 7/1/20).
Saying - that’s it, it’s finished.
I laughed when I saw it.

Back