SFA prepare to make decision on Scottish Cup today - Update at 4.40pm No Decision on it

Absolute joke.

SFA kicking the can down the road until they no longer need to make a decision - it'll be too late to get football in the lower leagues back in action. Brechin protected from relegation play-offs. Alloa protected from relegation. Lower league teams fucked over.

SFA are not fit for purpose. A disgrace and now actively harming member clubs with their piss poor administration of the game.

This is the SFA it is always a shambles Shambolic Feckin Amateurs is what it stands for
This. Its not up to the govt to give it the go ahead. Its up to the SFA to understand their requiremets, meet them and proceed accordingly. Amateurs.

The SFA a are not fit to manage the game

They allowed an official to take a SPL game on Sat despite him requiring to self isolate

That’s the level of incompetence we are dealing with here

They idiots in charge as usual have zero credibility and are out of their depth

Shambles, but expected. Cnuts running the game here couldn’t get laid if they were the last men on earth and in a whore house.

So Did Petrie is back in place just what was his comment on the CSA Whitewash report any journalist care to ask a serving member of the SFA whose Club is named as a guilty party and the catalyst for Rangers woes.

Bring the fixtures in the league forward and play it the last couple of weeks in May. The cup could easily be played inside a couple of weeks!!

Celtic aren't in the latter stages and there's a good chance we could win it which means they'll do anything they can not to have it. Sadly that's the truth.

SFA trying to play politics and putting everything on the government, to take the heat off themselves. Clear and obvious they are just passing the buck and hoping people buy into it not being their fault and all the governments.

It's never going to happen but I hope most clubs realise this and put up a vote of no confidence and do a full clear out of the boys club.

We should release a statement saying that due to sporting integrity and a precedent being set for the 2019/20 tournament then this seasons must continue to a conclusion

Id rather we drew out the league for as long as possible in the unlikely scenario we can get some fans in for the league celebrations.

If numbers keep going the way they are there's absolutely no reason we can't have fans in by May, not that its likely with dear leader in charge..

Just saw the BBC sport website claiming that their poll shows that fans favour the tournament to be scrapped this season...... Even though only 38% of their poll actually voted for that which means 62% wanted the tournament played out in some form even if it meant finishing next season !!!!!

Doesn't suit their agenda for some reason seemingly .

And longer if the owner o the ba’s da didnay come down tae get him.
Lol yeah. I remember about a 30 kid game in a wide but short street near me that had a line of trees up the middle and the goals were at either end, interrupted by cars I don’t know how many times. Mental.

I’m hoping when the Season done and dusted, we will launch a vote of
No Confidence, on Liewells Placemen.
I think it might be another club who launch it this time but the members vibes they are getting need to be positive otherwise there won’t be any Call imo

If we hadn't qualified for the euros and the money that involved , you can bet your life this would be played. Not so worried about sponsorship money now.

They should just do a draw and each tie is decided by who is currently higher in the league pyramid, advance to next round and repeat. That way they can just award us the cup at the same time we get the league trophy. Only fair

Back