SFA provide written reasons for Alfie and McGregor bans

Power wasn't cited. It didn't go through this process. So either Muir said he saw the totality or Clare ignored it completely.
There have been posters who said that they heard that Muir did not see it in its entirety.

Yet, he should have been, in the same vain that McGregor was.

Dn2ssKM.gif

They might as well have left it to Mad Joe to provide written reasoning.

Absolute shite from a mob who know EXACTLY what they are doing.

When you think of the time spent by someone to write that and all the detail contained , someone with too much time on their hands and determined to cover all possible defence via their rulebook set out in their favour .

'...there was a clear and deliberate movement of Mr Morelos foot towards his opponent’s groin area which demonstrated he used excessive force against an opponent'. Eh?

That is the classic definition of a non sequitur: 'a conclusion or statement that does not logically follow from the previous argument or statement'. It makes no sense at all.

It's like saying 'I had my wallet stolen in Amsterdam; so Dutch people are thieves.'

If I pretend to punch you and stop and don't made contact, how in the name of feck is that '(using) excessive force'??????

So it's not what is right and wrong it's whether the referee made what he thinks was an honest call! Why have this process at all then? Make the referees decisions final and let us all moan like f*ck about it like before!

Lets be honest - they are making it up as the go along, shifting the goalposts to suit whatever anti- Rangers bandwagon is passing each week

A shambolic farce caused by Celtic and Lawwell

I'm confused here, in the Morelos one they say that an appeal can't be based on the ref not seeing the entirety of an incident...yet in McGregor's case the notice of complaint is issued based on the officials not seeing the entirety of the incident???

Back