SFA/SPFL plan to have crowds from 23rd July

How can they announce this kind of thing and expect to be taken seriously. So, they HAD to call the season... more and more the evidence is clear. They had to call it because Celtic told them to.

As pathetic an outfit as you can get.

We could have and should have restarted the league this week.

I really fûcking despise Scottish football. A disgustingly corrupt laughing stock of a game that doesn’t care how much it shames itself as long as it is to the benefit of a specific member club.

never going to happen with a club our size, que at half time for toilet let alone leaving the ground, que outside trying to get in. who gets to pick who attends games.

With a trial at Parkhead for the first 2 months before deciding if they roll it out to the other clubs.
Only fair given they ready have safe standing and such a wonderful and vast stand with lots of commonwealth standard access points.

Well I happened to catch Professor Jason Leitch, Scottish govt's top medical advisor, on Radio Scotland in an interview with John Beattie just before 6 last night and he actually talked about crowds back at football matches. His exact answer was that under current guidelines small crowds can be expect inside grounds around about the beginning of October.

It would seem unless miracles happen a full capacity crowd at Ibrox is probably unlikely to happen this side of New Year.

Last edited:
It would seem unless miracles happen a full capacity crowd at Ibrox is probably unlikely to happen this side of New Year.
That is what I am planning on. The one issue I think they are worried about is half time, how do you SD at the food outlets and crucially the toilets? same with music and theatre events.

I said on a thread last week this was happening. 7k then 20k. It's the tramps that have been pushing for it. We are being guided by the science, Health and Government proposals.

I didn’t think we’d all be able to return until the new year. Would be good to get back while there’s still a little bit of sun and warm weather. Nothing better than getting off that bus on a warm day and walking down to Ibrox and everyone’s buzzing.

Not sure wether it’s me or my mrs that’s more buzzing about me getting back to the football.

This. They’re trolling us now, not even attempting to hide the corruption because with the vested interest idiots in Scotland, it’s easy for them.

They have been doing that since we arrived back in the top league, season upon season "They are trolling us now".

Still no one has the balls to take them to task.

It's only ourselves and our neighbours that sell out our capacity,but from Aberdeen down who never sell out apart from when we visit,social distancing shouldn't be a problem. Seeing the EPL games with no supporters just isn't a good watch. I watched the Liverpool derby,10 minutes I lasted and I think the sooner the supporters are back the better.

To be honest once the SNP got caught out infecting the care system with the virus and a stop was put to it at the start of may, the virus has fell excess deaths as a whole has normalised to expected levels for the last five weeks, also factor in that under 60s have more chance of getting killed by lighting than covid they are now getting hard pressed to keep us from doing what we want too, its upto us as individuals and the system, to keep the weak fail and old protected if we have them in our lives as they are the ones at risk so get the fitbaw back up and running let's get tribal again coz we need it.

SFA/SPFL making themselves seem more ridiculous with every passing week.
Neither are fit for purpose and need cleaned out.
Given the financial hit clubs are taking, you have to wonder just what it will take for a majority of clubs to waken up to this and demand change.

Back