SFA statement

Surely Keevins and Sutton should also be part of this discussion lobby. And Lennon's at a loose end. Bring him to te part as well. Oh and maybe some members of the Groin Brigade, just for good measure to get their thoughts..

It's beyond a f.ucking joke.

Our club need to start stepping up to the plate. Since 2015 we have NOT got tougher, more proactive on this kind of shite ! Sorry, but we just haven't. That HAS to change. We're a sitting duck.

Where was your statement when the bheggars and every other club in Scotland sang about Rangers players/managers being orange bastards.

Where were your statements when ex Rangers - now current Kilmarnock players - were met with sectarian abuse.

Where were your statements when Kyle Lafferty, then a Hearts player, endured sectarian abuse.

The same with current Hearts player and ex Rangers player, Steven Naismith.

%^*& off you corrupt shower of bastards. Only last Sunday Boyd, Burke and Broadfoot were met with a barrage of sectarian abuse and nothing.

Shite, backwards country riddled...

I've said it before and I'll say it again;
Our club needs to employ a proper bastard, an Alastair Campbell type ( not him) who can respond immediately to these issues and shut them down, someone who knows how the media works and can fight out corner in an effective fashion.

Where was your statement when the bheggars and every other club in Scotland sang about Rangers players/managers being orange bastards.

Where were your statements when ex Rangers - now current Kilmarnock players - were met with sectarian abuse.

Where were your statements when Kyle Lafferty, then a Hearts player, endured sectarian abuse.

The same with current Hearts player and ex Rangers player, Steven Naismith.

%^*& off you corrupt shower of bastards. Only last Sunday Boyd, Burke and Broadfoot were met with a barrage of sectarian abuse and nothing.

Shite, backwards country riddled...

There were no statements.

The difference is Clarke has made a song and dance about it - mainly to deflect from his team being pumped.

Next time anything is aimed at us or any ex player it should be highlighted to everyone.

The thing is we are not agenda driven greeting faced scumbags with an inferiority complex.

We need to play the political game better and to do that we need to be whiter than white ourselves.

The UB could turn this into a positive and issue a statement apologising to Clarke (I know I know) and saying the chant was a test to gauge reaction and to compare the reaction to the behaviour of the filth at the weekend. The difference is night and day.

There were no statements.

The difference is Clarke has made a song and dance about it - mainly to deflect from his team being pumped.

Next time anything is aimed at us or any ex player it should be highlighted to everyone.

The thing is we are not agenda driven greeting faced scumbags with an inferiority complex.

We need to play the political game better and to do that we need to be whiter than white ourselves.

The UB could turn this into a positive and issue a statement apologising to Clarke (I know I know) and saying the chant was a test to gauge reaction and to compare the reaction to the behaviour of the filth at the weekend. The difference is night and day.

Our ex players wouldn't say boo to a ghost and Steven Gerrard and co endured 90 minutes of sectarian abuse at the piggery earlier on in the season. Not peep from the club nor media.

Look at the state of their support when Gerrard and his men come off the team bus.

One word of sectarian abuse comes out of the Hamilton supports mouth on Sunday and the club had better be all over it.

They had better be all over it from now on. No letting it lie.

It's not actually. Strict liabilty will NEVER happen. The key line is We must do all that we can under our current rules.

The Police will say that you can't arrest your way out of this issue. The Nastis will blame the Police. The SFA will do nothing along with the SPFL. This is a society issue however the rules will change imo and there will be fall guys. The issue at hand is that home clubs are responsible for the visiting fans. That's part of the rules. This will change. Every year this raises it's ugly head but their defeat with the offensive behaviour at football Act allows them to revisit this imo. The SAG will also be under pressure by Govt. Partial closures unless clubs clean up their act blah blah blah.

Should have started it...

“We would like to condemn the behaviour that for some reason only becomes an issue when Rangers are winning...”

Bernard Higgins, Joe Fitzpatrick and Humza Shite.
You couldn't make it up.

Stand by for the next episode of "How to f uck Rangers over in 100 easy sanctions."
Coming soon...

... well as soon as it looks like the Rangers might win the league.

Ian Maxwell, Chief Executive at the Scottish FA: "The Scottish FA condemns in the strongest possible terms the spate of incidents this season involving unacceptable conduct in Scottish football. This season we have witnessed match officials and players hit by coins, sectarian singing at matches and abusive and threatening behaviour towards match officials, players, managers and coaching staff. This behaviour is completely unacceptable and simply has no place in football, or indeed Scottish society.

"Football has a responsibility to take action. We must do all that we can under our current rules and engage with clubs to seek to eradicate such behaviour.

"This issue, however, is not one that football can solve on its own. To that end, SPFL Chief Executive Neil Doncaster and I recently met with Cabinet Secretary for Justice Humza Yousaf, Minister for Public Health, Sport and Wellbeing Joe Fitzpatrick and Police Scotland Assistant Chief Constable Bernie Higgins to discuss unacceptable conduct in football and how we can work together to address this.

"We will seek further discussions in light of the most recent events to maintain the momentum for change."

https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/news/scottish-fa-statement-on-unacceptable-conduct/?rid=14258

It’s ok folks Humza is involved, panick over.
It was meant to be tonight but they were otherwise engaged in the tall cranes.

They refer to a series of incidents but the timing is designed to hurt only us. They say nothing about the serial offences v our players and supporters and only speak out when a hurting manager,whose team has been soundly hammered, whines about an issue he was content to ignore a day previously. As a result, the statement then becomes part of the story about us. Job done for all the haters.

Ian Maxwell, Chief Executive at the Scottish FA: "The Scottish FA condemns in the strongest possible terms the spate of incidents this season involving unacceptable conduct in Scottish football. This season we have witnessed match officials and players hit by coins, sectarian singing at matches and abusive and threatening behaviour towards match officials, players, managers and coaching staff. This behaviour is completely unacceptable and simply has no place in football, or indeed Scottish society.

"Football has a responsibility to take action. We must do all that we can under our current rules and engage with clubs to seek to eradicate such behaviour.

"This issue, however, is not one that football can solve on its own. To that end, SPFL Chief Executive Neil Doncaster and I recently met with Cabinet Secretary for Justice Humza Yousaf, Minister for Public Health, Sport and Wellbeing Joe Fitzpatrick and Police Scotland Assistant Chief Constable Bernie Higgins to discuss unacceptable conduct in football and how we can work together to address this.

"We will seek further discussions in light of the most recent events to maintain the momentum for change."

https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/news/scottish-fa-statement-on-unacceptable-conduct/?rid=14258

It’s ok folks Humza is involved, panick over.

I'm sure Joe F[tzpatrick will keep it all on an even keel.

I've said it before and I'll say it again;
Our club needs to employ a proper bastard, an Alastair Campbell type ( not him) who can respond immediately to these issues and shut them down, someone who knows how the media works and can fight out corner in an effective fashion.

Andrew Neil is at a loose end. The very man for the job!

Did the SFA release a statement after Celtic fans hung effigies of Rangers supporters and Orangemen swinging from stands at Parkhead ?

Strict liability is the way to go.

Strike 1 - Close stand (fines are useless).
Strike 2 - Empty Stadium.
Strike 3 - Docked points.

There is only one club and it's cronies who vote against this. This is the same club who year after year is fined by UEFA for their behaviour.

The majority of clubs are against Strict Liability so ditch the paranoia.

....SPFL Chief Executive Neil Doncaster and I recently met with Cabinet Secretary for Justice Humza Yousaf, Minister for Public Health, Sport and Wellbeing Joe Fitzpatrick and Police Scotland Assistant Chief Constable Bernie Higgins ..........

Jesust wept !!!!! :eek: F.uck me!!!!

Dont worry. They will.

the sfa can %^*& off were still all waiting for a statement on the poet paedophile scandal and how they plan to punish them its a disgrace they have said nothing

They had the chance to meet on Monday after Boyd suffered sectarian abuse and a coin thrown at Rugby Park. I wonder why there was no meeting then. It looks like Clarke is being set up as the new victimised " Lenny " ?
For the same reason James Dornan was silent until yesterday, then immediately sprung into life, demanding Rangers meet with him and his totally inclusive (no laughing) cross party group of MSPs to discuss Wednesday night. Funnily enough neither he, or the equally loathsome Humza, appeared to have no problem with their jolly craicster fellow hoops fans behaviour at Kilmarnock just a few days earlier. The double standards and hypocrisy shown by the media and politicians in the last few days is so jaw droppingly blatant, it's become quite sinister.

When king & co took the reigns in 2015 we were told they would beef up the boardroom in a political sense, sadly it's still lacking in 2019.

Rangers as a club still aren't at the races in this warfare, which is ridiculous given plenty of fans are more savvy at understanding the game than the club.

During our "EBT Troubles" 2 Politicians spoke in our defense in the House of Commons. They both were members of Unionist Partys in Ulster and at the time I posted on here that they both deserved honorary directorships of our Club for doing so.

That would have "Beefed Up" our boardroom politically!

PS: One of them was Gregory Campbell and I think the other, was Jeffrey Donaldson.

Back