SFA Statement

och_aye

Official Ticketer
The SFA have issued this https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/news/scottish-fa-statement-referees-and-disciplinary-system/?rid=14258

The part that jumped out at me was:

"When an incident has been identified, the Compliance Officer asks one fundamental question: was the incident seen, in its entirety, by the match officials?

If the answer is yes, the matter is closed pursuant to IFAB Law 5: the match official’s decision is final."

I'm sure there was a pic on here of a totally unobstructed view the ref had of the Alan McGregor incident. Surely this contradicts the above quoted paragraphs.

The SFA have issued this https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/news/scottish-fa-statement-referees-and-disciplinary-system/?rid=14258

"When an incident has been identified, the Compliance Officer asks one fundamental question: was the incident seen, in its entirety, by the match officials?

If the answer is yes, the matter is closed pursuant to IFAB Law 5: the match official’s decision is final."

I'm sure there was a pic on here of a totally unobstructed view the ref had of the Alan McGregor incident. Surely this contradicts the above quoted paragraphs.
who is it that identifies these incidents

They don’t even need to hide their lies anymore. The evidence is clearly out there for everyone, but anyone outside of Rangers simply don’t want to see the truth.

I think that this system is broken. We should make referees full time and introduce VAR - this system is just papering over cracks that are blindingly obvious to everyone.

So they straight up lied then, pictures of Beaton looking right at it. They don't even hide their lies any more and nothing is said.

It's an absolute get out for them. Even if Madden is in clear view of it, the ref can say he blinked at the exact time of the incident the compliance officer is now looking at and it's a workaround for them.

It's lawyer speak and can be construed in whichever way they damn well want as is abundantly clear by the way the process us operated.

Madden and Whyte have lied to proceed against McGregor this is a complete disgrace, Madden had a clear view of it. We should be seek an immediate enquiry.

I think that this system is broken. We should make referees full time and introduce VAR - this system is just papering over cracks that are blindingly obvious to everyone.
A full time official will still make mistakes. In Scotland, refereeing mistakes are seen as part of the conspiracy, by us as well.
VAR is ideal for offside, hand ball, ball out of play because it's black and white. A tackle is down to interpretation, and, as such, two people can have different views on the severity of it. Think of Morelos tackles, Brown tackles and Bachmann on Wednesday.
The only way forward is foreign referees. They'll make mistakes, but there is no agenda. Brenda blamed the referee last night, but nobody has (yet) said it's a masonic agenda.

When I read the headline, my first thought was, "Good, Maybe they are going to start enforcing the competition rules in the Scottish Cup and insisting that we get 4,000 + tickets for Pittodrie?"

But, as usual, with the SFA, it is never good news.

On that subject, picture the scene if Hearts drew Celtic at Tynecastle in the Cup, and Hearts said Celtic could only have 10% of the tickets.

Never in a million years would Celtic accept that, or would that situation be allowed to remain.

Last night they had a man sent off with a foreign ref,and guess what Rodgers is in the papers complaining about the ref spoiling the game when the truth is the ref took none of their shit,off ye go son :p:p

Back