SG on Flanagan, Arfield and Helander

Sounds like a good bit down the line for all three of Flanagan, Arfield and Helander then. Could maybe see Arfield get some minutes against Derby County. Helander is a bit behind Arfield so we might need some 'bounce' games to get him ready for the league start.

Glad gaffer is getting his message out direct via RTV and online via Rangers website

F.uck the Daily Rebel

Disappointed in Andy Gray for giving them the ammo if his interview is accurate

Grays comments on Alfie are also poor. If accurate

An excellent read from Gerrard there.

My only question without trying to sound negative would be, why did we include Arfield in the squad if he wasn't ready for game time when Candeias is playing well?

Not going to lambaste Gray as he is one who always fight our corner but it has to be said , if accurate, his comments to the rhebel were like manna from heaven .

Let's face it ,the mentally challenged infested mhedia don't need any encouragement to stir the shit.

Last edited:
If SG has said he didn't say it then i believe him, if he said to Gray he believes we could/can win it this season then great but AG should have kept his mouth shut instead of blabbing to the press.

Good to see he isn't planning rushing Helander or Arfield in to the team but i hope they are fit and ready for the bigger qualifiers to come.

My only question without trying to sound negative would be, why did we include Arfield in the squad if he wasn't ready for game time when Candeias is playing well?
Yeh i wondered this at the time as well.

That's a fair point indeed. To give Candeias a boot up the backside perhaps? Surely better ways of doing so and at least including a player who might have got gametime.

Doesn’t he’s count towards home grown having trained in Scotland as a youth player?

Ps

Who is this Andy Gray & what has he been saying?

My take on it is that Gerrard probably did say those things, but to Gray in private, never to be used in the media.

I like Andy Gray, his football analysis is excellent, but I think in terms of general intelligence and common sense he never comes across as the brightest.

AG should know better. I'm sure him and the gaffer will have an interesting chat next time they meet. As for the Daily Record they're doing what they do best peddling divisive nonsense which stokes the flames of civil unrest. Just the way they like it. Vermin.

Glad gaffer is getting his message out direct via RTV and online via Rangers website

F.uck the Daily Rebel

Disappointed in Andy Gray for giving them the ammo if his interview is accurate

Grays comments on Alfie are also poor. If accurate

His comments on Morelos are his opinion, they’re not far wrong either

The title challenge thing is again his opinion, until he mentions that SG and GM believe there’s definitely a title in there which is either conjecture from his conversation or actually been said to him in private.
But to be fair to Gray, if Stevie doesn’t believe that he’s going to win it he’s in the wrong job.

Back