SGG Apparel - Steven gerrard

How long before someone on here criticises him for doing it because it's taking money away from the club that people would otherwise spend on thegersstoreonline?

:D

FF can make the most mundane subjects incredibly funny.

We honestly do start arguments in our own wee empty house.

Jacket Potato.

I fucking love it. :D never stop Bears.

That's cause you're one of them and don't want to admit it. I can safely say I've never brought anyone or anything to do with subject into a thread unrelated to them
Oh right :D:D I guess I've made your accusation even stronger by using an emoji face from their colours :eek: get a grip lol.

Fair play to him. He's got two strong UK male led fanbases to appeal to here as well as wider world potential.
The bloke whos his business managers doing a decent job here tbf

Wonder what happened to this. Website and social media channels still live, no posts for a year and no clothing for sale on the website.

Last thing was the company won a challenge in January from Lotto and Errea who tried to block them trademarking their logo

bought joggers from them and they have a zip fly. Never seen that on any I have bought before. Not worn them as very small made , but was weird as when I opened them

They stopped making stuff last year due to a legal battle with Lotto and some other Italian brand which SGG went on to win, think they will probably start selling again at some point. Dunno if the gaffer owns it or just licenses it but some of the stuff did look half decent.

Got a few pieces from them, I got the impression that the delivery operation was part of the Liverpool FC distribution.

Back