Shades of last year...

BigDGrant

Are we better?
Dunno about you but having so many loan players isn't working.
Yes we are better but take out Morelos and Arfield and we are fucking shite.83% possession and 1 shot on goal.Not good enough.
Last 2 games 5 points wasted.Gerrard needs to get Worrall away to %^*&,Ejaria and Coulibally need to go back and play Goldson Katic.All this chop and changing is messing the team up.
In saying that the players need to stop getting sent off for stupid shit.It's wearing real thin.

Nobody was sent off today?

We've shot ourselves in the foot considering we were top this time last week. Those same chop and changers got us there previously, who's to say they won't again?

Europe has softened the blow of poor domestic results. As has them dropping more points than the previous 2 seasons.

Europe has softened the blow of poor domestic results. As has them dropping more points than the previous 2 seasons.
Europe has indeed but it also may have caused league issues such as fatigue, injuries and the need to rotate which hasn't helped

After 16 games played we are 3 points ahead of St Johnstone . That I am afraid is the reality of the level we are at . Has any other team had success by changing the CH pairings game on game ? Fuvk me we now have Goldson playing at left sided CH now , cant see any sense in this at all .

Two points off the top of the league.

In the Europa League Group Stages and one good result away from the knockout stage.

I'm not really sure where all the panic is coming from.

There is definitely a lot of panties getting bunched.

After 16 games played we are 3 points ahead of St Johnstone . That I am afraid is the reality of the level we are at . Has any other team had success by changing the CH pairings game on game ? Fuvk me we now have Goldson playing at left sided CH now , cant see any sense in this at all .

Perspective is everything. We are also only two points off a team with a £60m wage bill.

Perspective is everything. We are also only two points off a team with a £60m wage bill.
I'm neither paranoid or delusional,last 2 games we should have won.If we had we wouldnae be moaning.%^*& their wage bill,they've had 7 years having it their own way but SG needs to stop the fucking rotation,the players we are rotating in are shit ie Flanagan.Jack is also bang average.Not good enough tbh.

Are we better?
Dunno about you but having so many loan players isn't working.
Yes we are better but take out Morelos and Arfield and we are fucking shite.83% possession and 1 shot on goal.Not good enough.
Last 2 games 5 points wasted.Gerrard needs to get Worrall away to %^*&,Ejaria and Coulibally need to go back and play Goldson Katic.All this chop and changing is messing the team up.
In saying that the players need to stop getting sent off for stupid shit.It's wearing real thin.
We’re second and still in with a chance.
Even if it’s a only a slight chance, it’s more than we had last year and we’ve had a run in Europe that was a pipe dream only five months ago.
So let’s dispense with any “we haven’t improved” garbage.
I can’t believe there will be a Rangers fan alive who was happier twelve months ago.
It was the squad we have who’ve got us there, loanees and all.

We have the manager right, compared to last year.

That manager has only had 1 window to resolve some chronic problems.

Although the defence has been a bone of contention on here today, we have only lost more that 1 goal in a league game once this year. An improvement

We potentially have our most complete striker since jelavic, but need to manage his hard-kari antics.

The next phase of Gerard’s plan must be to sort the midfield. He must watch Celtic games and see exactly the kind of players we require. If that is not addressed by this time next year then I will be worried.

Am I happy at today’s result? Hell, no. But given we have finished 3rd the last 2 years and have had to rebuild our squad in 3 out of the last 4 summers I am certainly not panicing just now.

Last edited:
We’re too bipolar as a support. When we win everything is great, this player is brilliant and so is this player

When we don’t win, everything is pish and needs ripped up
Spot on,this place is bat shit crazy when we have a bad result and performance.some posters appear to revel in negativity and don’t post when we things do go well.you can bet some poster is itching to be the first one to say the managers time is up.we have being playing high pressure games twice a week since july 12th and the manager has had one transfer window to try and sort the mess out he inherited.he was never going to get rid of every player from last season in one fell swoop.

We’re too bipolar as a support. When we win everything is great, this player is brilliant and so is this player

When we don’t win, everything is pish and needs ripped up
Spot on mate, a week ago after Villareal and Hearts everything is great, a week later everything is mince

We will come good.

First window for SG.

We have done bloody well. If anyone can't see it and where we are needs to chuck it.

I can never understand why we look at septics league performance this season as a stick to beat ourselves up with.
It’s not our fault they’re not getting the results they were getting last season
Maybe it is they who are feeling the pressure created by Rangers?

Win on Thursday and we will be winning 55 and the EL.

Edit - this is a reference to folk on FF, not my own sane beliefs.

:rolleyes:

In all seriousness did we expect to win the league this year ?
Have we made progress yes we have anyone who thinks we have gone backwards is crazy,getting to the group stages of Europe 2 points off top of league no bad for 5 months in charge al leave with 2 words from last year progress neidecorn

starting to feel like we've played with the same formation for years with very little change in the results.

Our failure to address the midfield is the root cause of our problems.

Strange way of looking at it, we are also only two points off a team with a wage bill in excess of £60m!

Seen the last 2 performances 100 times before.

Yesterday was like watching a dvd of a game from the last 2 seasons.

Back