Shagger??.. No Further Action ....

Outrage. Masonic konspirensy. I'm delighted but SG should be having a wee word in his ear because we'd be raging if the Legoeaters got away with that.

Not sure why we are celebrating a decision that was the only one they could make. Ajer knees Greegs and then stops hin getting up while the ball was live. If one was cited the other needs to be. Even if that wasn’t accepted, it was a flick. The precedent was set and confirmed on multiple occasions with Brown and then again this season with Alfredo, Naismith and Brown again. It’s a yellow card offence.

The real issue here is why the compliance officer looks at this one and not Lustig on Kyle. Sky and the BBC with their unprofessional production and commentary teams chose to highlight one incident and not the other and the compliance officer jumps to their agenda. That’s a big worry.

It should have been a booking - so the panel got it right not to cite him, but McGregor needs a gentle reminder that if the ref had seen it, it might not have been a red card but the ball was in play so it would and should have been a penalty.

If he wasn't the Scotland #1 it would be different, no doubt.

Unless my memory is failing me, McGregor once found out he was suspended while on Scotland duty for NOT making contact with a fresh air swipe/knee against a Celtic player, so don't think that's the reason...

Not sure why we are celebrating a decision that was the only one they could make. Ajer knees Greegs and then stops hin getting up while the ball was live. If one was cited the other needs to be. Even if that wasn’t accepted, it was a flick. The precedent was set and confirmed on multiple occasions with Brown and then again this season with Alfredo, Naismith and Brown again. It’s a yellow card offence.

The real issue here is why the compliance officer looks at this one and not Lustig on Kyle. Sky and the BBC with their unprofessional production and commentary teams chose to highlight one incident and not the other and the compliance officer jumps to their agenda. That’s a big worry.

Ajer's a prick but it was McGregors momentun that caused him to fall onto McGregor. It wasn't a flick it was a kick or at least a push.

Why try and defend what is blatantly wrong and shows what a phuck up Scottish Footbakll is to come to that decision. (Just ask Stevie G)

Listen just my take on it. They know we could put Jimmy Bell in goals for the next few games and still win, just my opinion?

Shagger do it on the 22nd of December and UR feet won't touch the ground with lead wellies on!!

Wasn't highlighting anything nor incriminating our No.1 posting this before now.

jg1vud.jpg

ws9vuu.jpg

He dives to the left

He dives to the right

Allan McGregor, treats yahoos like shite.

:)

I listened to Sportsound last night and a journalist (think it was Stephen McGowan) pointed out that over the summer FIFA had changed it's rules in regards to kick outs.

It's now only a red card if it's excessive force designed to injury an opponent. McGregor was stupid and it was petulant, but the panel have decided that it wasn't excessive. Which is fair enough. There was no lasting damage on Ajer and it was a flick out = yellow card. FIFA felt too many players were getting sent off for very little and therefore opted for a change.

You then had people like Michael Stewart (and Sutton on Twitter) crying about how the majority of the public would deem this to be a red, yet the majority of people don't understand the rules of the game. Pundits should know better too and keep up with the game changes.

Then again, some figures in the media feed off stoking the flames of conspiracy, stirring up division, so why would they want to report the facts?

That was one particular can of worms the authorities didn't want to open- it makes me wonder why.

This... We are finally getting a bit more vocal around the double standard refereeing we receive, don’t forget where their goal came from! We must continue to call them out at any opportunity.

Ajer's a prick but it was McGregors momentun that caused him to fall onto McGregor. It wasn't a flick it was a kick or at least a push.

Why try and defend what is blatantly wrong and shows what a phuck up Scottish Footbakll is to come to that decision. (Just ask Stevie G)

I think you’re blatantly wrong mate. It’s a flick not even looking at Ajer while also trying to extricate himself from being kept down when the ball is live.We’ll agree to disagree on the incident itself.

Even if you were right you’d want to know why Lustig and Christie were not cited?You’d also want to know why Brown has never been cited for a long run of similar ( and worse) incidents?

AS others have said Ajer was not blameless....but not one pundit or commentator chose to mention it..Walker on Sky stating categorically it was a straight Red for Mc Gregor wshilst totally ignoring the knee from Ajer and his holding of Mc Gregor on the ground.

Can we appeal Goldsons yellow card as Christie dived or can you only appeal if you are booked for diving?

Back