Shagger??.. No Further Action ....

If we had won on Sunday then you can be sure that McGregor would have received some sort of ban.

we drop points again and they drop any potential charges.

won't be the same if we win.

Deary me. I find it ridiculous that any bear would think like that tbh.
Surprised he never got punished, or shocked he never got punished but no way would i ever think, let alone say, its ridiculous he never got punished Shaking my head here. What punishment did you want him to get?

I don't see any way they could have punished McGregor. Brown got off with a deliberate elbow smash on Naismith a few weeks back and in the same match Naismith got away with a more forceful kick on Hayes than McGregor did on Ajer.

Deary me. I find it ridiculous that any bear would think like that tbh.
Surprised he never got punished, or shocked he never got punished but no way would i ever think, let alone say, its ridiculous he never got punished Shaking my head here. What punishment did you want him to get?
Never said I wanted him to get punished and I’m delighted that he didn’t
Fact remains that, blue tinted spectacles aside, any player who does something like that ‘should’ get punished.

There is no 'kick out'. He tries to untangle himself from a guy falling on him. Had Ajer not pretended he had been hammered then this isn't even an incident.

Just rewatched it, and fair enough it’s not as bad as I thought when I saw it live on tv in Sunday in fairness.

Still think it was a stupid thing to do mind...

Too many people getting hysterical about it tbh...the rules state it has to be excessive force or violent conduct. It was neither.

Just rewatched it, and fair enough it’s not as bad as I thought when I saw it live on tv in Sunday in fairness.

Still think it was a stupid thing to do mind...

What was stupid? McGregor trying to get a guy to %^*&? I think he is perfectly entitled to do so. The fact said player chooses to pretend it's an assault is more worrying for me.

What was stupid? McGregor trying to get a guy to %^*&? I think he is perfectly entitled to do so. The fact said player chooses to pretend it's an assault is more worrying for me.
By trying to get a guy to %^*& he kicked out at him, you just can’t do that nowadays

They know that we would roll up with browns kick on the Hamilton players face
This, after that precedent anything short of a blatant machete attack on someone taking a penalty is going to be laughed out of court. Laughable clowns and their kangaroo justice are limited in their options in the real world.

Perhaps it was however it was nowhere near the level of violent we are being told to accept.
That’s very true my friend, very true!

I really don’t want the game in Scotland to sink to that level all the time though.

Wee Kheevins will be spewing!
Last night he said it was as clear a red card as you'll ever see so....over to you Clare!
Yep, our impartial media openly inviting the compliance officer to ban a Rangers player.
Scumbag!
Kheevins on first name terms with the new compliance offer

Anyone seeing a pattern here? Refs can screw us with impunity during games, costing us precious points but it’s OK to toss us as bone off the field where the benefit is less tangible. Thus a pretence of fairness is established but we’re crippled in terms of a challenge.

They set a precedent with Naismith v the poets and the windae licker's numerous offences which have been ignored.

There was no chance of shagger getting done so it's justice for all to see.

NS.

They will struggle to pull anything on Rangers players now due to the other players being let off doing the same things. The system is flawed set up by the scum for the scum.

My word, they are NOT taking it well :D

That's the best of it, he deserved a sending off imo but the fact he got let off is pissing them off to no end :D

Never said I wanted him to get punished and I’m delighted that he didn’t
Fact remains that, blue tinted spectacles aside, any player who does something like that ‘should’ get punished.
You're delighted that he didn't get punished? So what exactly did you find ridiculous then?

Back