Shane Duffy

PT98

Official Ticketer
Seems his waving to the fans in the Sandy Jardine has pissed off the scum fans :))

Seen a few comments on it, not too pleased with him.

He actually had a fairly decent game. Be a right laugh if he has a great season, that will annoy them all the more.

I think he did have a decent game under some circumstances :D

The pelters he got were comical to be honest-the big “ohhhhhhhhhhh……” when the keeper had the ball and had to avoid passing to him.

Incoming “shouldn’t be about him” bollocks but it raised a few laughs today, can’t remember another player getting it quite as tight for a long time.
Top content, would watch again.

Was funny watching the game on tv.

He got a heros welcome by the sound of it.

Well done to all who cheered the duff man.

It’s the best support he has had since the mentally challengeds worked out he was hopeless!

A cult hero up there with Sebo, (albeit for different reasons), loved for being utterly dreadful!

All very civilised- I take it he didn’t do his IRA tribute with his imaginary gun then. The prick.

The bit where he took out his own player was absolutely joyous though had a decent game, to be fair, and seemed to take the attention in good spirits. After all the jeering, I was a bit worried he’d respond by leathering one in from the half way line.

I think he did have a decent game under some circumstances :D

The pelters he got were comical to be honest-the big “ohhhhhhhhhhh……” when the keeper had the ball and had to avoid passing to him.

Incoming “shouldn’t be about him” bollocks but it raised a few laughs today, can’t remember another player getting it quite as tight for a long time.
Top content, would watch again.
I thought that was brilliant. Singing the song and cheering every touch had me giggling away

Back