Shane Duffy

The big blonde guy they had was laughing at it in the warm up.

I'm guessing he knew he was going to get some stick but I think he was surprised by how persistent it was.

Nothing better knowing he thought he was coming up to Scotland to stroll the league, win 10 in a row and become a Celtic legend. Only for us to win the league at a canter with him having enough howlers to create a 15 minute YouTube video then having to come back and hear us singing his name at Ibrox haha

I thought Duffy took his medicine well today, fair play to him. He gave it the big one when he signed for the filth but we certainly had last laugh.

The guy deserves some credit for taking the stick well, we often moan about footballers with no personality but he seemed to be having a good laugh in the warm up, fair play

W
He ran toward the SJ when warming up and a big cheer went up. He done a kind of stupid wave as if to say he was taking the stick in good nature.
Which is more he will get if he ever returns to the Piggery.

Its a bit of fun he took it well
I thought so.
More than that, for me, that it over with.
We’ve had our fun at his expense and he done us a turn, so, until he comes away with something that’s derogatory to us, I’ll call it quits.

Actually seemed to take it very well. Obviously you want every player to go there and f it up but he was the one you really really wanted to have a disaster and he most certainly did.

Imagine if you could have told him that night of the "only one Shane Duffy" clip that the only time he'd hear that song chanted in a stadium would be at Ibrox and would be from us because his Celtic move was a disaster (it's a catastrophe!).

Just brilliant.

Back