Sheep colleagues want 6 - 0 defeat next week

%^*& the 3/4/5 games a season team,maybe if they cared about their own team rather than just hating us they would do better, again, %^*& them

Hope we pump them 7-0 and they keep him.

Mediocrity personified as a manager and as a club.

Well suited.

2-2 game still riles me up when I think about it. We'd be on same points as the filth with a game in hand

I don't care what we win by next week just beat the phuckers

McInnes is actually doing a good job their.

They live in this fantasy world where they believe they are a much bigger club that they actually are-the expectations out way their capabilities

Going to be very amusing when they do get rid of him. Downward spiral inevitable.

They really do think they are a big club , they had their chance to challenge when we were down and they f**ked it

A thousand less season ticket holders this season! Cormack pushing gimmicky attempts at boosting attendances (standing area/Saturday night games). Cost of new stadium now £10 million more than originally estimated. McInnes signed 3 year extension last Summer. The "brand" of football on the park is pissing their fans off.
Happy fkn days!

When the scum beat the sheep 9-0 at the piggery, Muttley was laughing with the mentally challenged bench at full time. We played them at Ibrox not long after and beat them 2-0 (i think) and the big-chinned tosser said it was the worst his team had played all season. Really???...........Really?
Sheep fans probably agreed with him. All about The Rangers.

I really don’t know what the sheep expect of their team:))

Challenging for third is exactly where they should be.

They should maybe have a look at some of the gutless bastards on the park. If they never bent over for the mentally challengeds every time they play them then they might well have won a trophy or two over the last couple of years as well.

Not quite sure what these sheepshagging fannies think they should be achieving? They are a tin pot shitty provincial club.

I cringe when I think he could have been our Manager. Cant stand him and is nowhere nearly good enough to mange Rangers.

McInnes is actually doing a good job their.

They live in this fantasy world where they believe they are a much bigger club that they actually are-the expectations out way their capabilities

3rd biggest budget in the league and they're on course to finish 4th for the second year running. Hatred of the sheep aside, they should be a comfortable 3rd behind the Tims and not having to play like Wimbledon 88 to get there.

The sooner dinosaurs like McInnes are out of the game up here the better for everyone.

Aberdeen under McInnes just about sums everything that is wrong with Scottish football. I would also state that I used the word football I meant Aussie Rules.

All those bastards have is their hatred of us. It’s utterly tragic. I had the misfortune of working there for two years.

I'd take 6 too but doubt that will happen.
The sheep will probably sit back and we will spend most of the game trying to break through the defence.

Back