Sheep colleagues want 6 - 0 defeat next week

When the scum beat the sheep 9-0 at the piggery, Muttley was laughing with the mentally challenged bench at full time. We played them at Ibrox not long after and beat them 2-0 (i think) and the big-chinned tosser said it was the worst his team had played all season. Really???...........Really?
Sheep fans probably agreed with him. All about The Rangers.
He said at the time it's the most gutted he's felt at full time, not getting horsed 9-0 at the chamber of secrets. Side moothed prick.

Sheep fans at work were raging about McInnes after the Motherwell defeat. Among the comments we got were, " I wish to f**k he'd taken the Rangers job." " If he was your manager, we'd be second and you'd be s***e." They were instantly told that he's a s***ebag and is at his level.

Anyway, today, I spoke to two of them who say they want us to put at least six past them as maybe then the board will listen to the fans and kick him out. Ha Ha! And who'll be your new manager? "We're a big team, we'll get a big name." Aye, right!
Well, I hope we oblige them.

I hope we put 6 past those twats as well lol

They’ve reached their ceiling the last few years and now the fans seem to think they can progress further.
I fully expect they’ll be fighting it out for a top 6 place once he leaves.

6-0 would be amazing. Unfortunately it's one of Aberdeen's four cup finals next weekend so expect it to be close

Read the title and assumed they must be playing the scum. Didn't realise they meant the game against us.

McInnes is actually doing a good job their.

They live in this fantasy world where they believe they are a much bigger club that they actually are-the expectations out way their capabilities

I actually think their problem is lack of ambition. This is a club that won a European trophy and yet they appear to have zero ambition to win trophies on a regular basis again. It’s the acceptance of mediocrity that’s kept McInnes in a job for so long! They could have pushed Celtic in every season we weren’t there if they’d stayed ahead of the pack, they didn’t and when we got back, even though we were still in disarray, their only ambition was to pip us to second.

Considering where they were when he took over he has actually done a half decent job, they constantly have their best players sold every year as well.
Still nowhere near good enough for us right enough and I’m delighted he turned us down but he is still a good bear and decent squad player for us in our most successful period ever.

A very average manage but the sheep need to beware, they chased calderwood due to a few bad cup results and was a while till they got to anywhere near where he had them.

Sheep fans at work were raging about McInnes after the Motherwell defeat. Among the comments we got were, " I wish to f**k he'd taken the Rangers job." " If he was your manager, we'd be second and you'd be s***e." They were instantly told that he's a s***ebag and is at his level.

Anyway, today, I spoke to two of them who say they want us to put at least six past them as maybe then the board will listen to the fans and kick him out. Ha Ha! And who'll be your new manager? "We're a big team, we'll get a big name." Aye, right!
aFDtfVx.gif

A very average manage but the sheep need to beware, they chased calderwood due to a few bad cup results and was a while till they got to anywhere near where he had them.
Yep, they have a habit chasing decent (for them) managers because they have public allegiances to us. The bitterness oozes out their support.

I’d love to hammer them again next week. I enjoyed their pain when we hammered them at Ibrox earlier in the season. Their fans are bad, foaming-at-the-mouth losers who didn’t take that 5-0 defeat well at all. More of the same next week would be marvellous :))

On the day after he knocked back our job offer I had a coffee in Aberdeen with a sheep supporter. He told me back then that the majority of sheep supporters were hoping he'd take the job. He signed an extended contract around that time but I think their new owner might not have the same level of admiration for him as Milne did.

McInnes is actually doing a good job their.

They live in this fantasy world where they believe they are a much bigger club than they actually are-the expectations out way their capabilities
They would get a reality check if he was replaced

I think they would love to sack him but can’t afford to. Great to see

O.P. should've just told them agent McInnes task isn't complete until he gets the mutton molesters relegated and then stand back and watch the implosion!

Hopefully we see a repeat of when Jimmy Calderwood was hounded out (despite doing a decent job there) to be replaced by Mark McGhoo, who was awful. And then Craig Brown who wasn't much better. Fingers crossed!

Hopefully we see a repeat of when Jimmy Calderwood was hounded out (despite doing a decent job there) to be replaced by Mark McGhoo, who was awful. And then Craig Brown who wasn't much better. Fingers crossed!
Ha, I said as much! I would like to see them suffer.

A club and support who were genuinely delighted at finishing 2nd a few years in a row.

They are truly fucking laughable. McInnes is perfect for them.

Hope we win with a hotly disputed last second penalty, thereby ensuring that shower of shite have to endure that prick for a bit longer.

Latest posts

Back