Sheep Fans Rage at Ross McCrorie

Just went on to afc chat for a look wish I hadn't bothered - they are out and out the most detestable fans in Scotland and thats going some.
Some of the stuff posted on that thread is beyond disgusting. I hope the two players see it for starters, their hatred and bile is on a different level.

After their thread on Fernando's passing got shared on here, none of those comments surprise me.

No level of sheer depravity is beyond this mob. Do their boards even have an admin? Anything goes by the looks of it. Utter scum.

After their thread on Fernando's passing got shared on here, none of those comments surprise me.

No level of sheer depravity is beyond this mob. Do their boards even have an admin? Anything goes by the looks of it. Utter scum.

They do have an admin. I have never seen them do anything but lock a thread and that was just yesterday. After somebody suggested something shocking to them. This is the thread they locked. It even had a poll going before they locked it.

https://www.afc-chat.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/46155-delete-sevco-topic/

Seem them going on about Mcinnes getting it and refusing to sign big Lafferty:))
Aye getting the sack because they couldn't score goals
Their main rivals are sexually frustrated sheep rustlers

I don’t usually read those other team forums but did that one. What a vile, disgusting group of scumbags they are. A seen a number of comments making fun of Walter Smith and saying Ferguson and McCrorie are next. Sheep scum :mad:

I don’t usually read those other team forums but did that one. What a vile, disgusting group of scumbags they are. A seen a number of comments making fun of Walter Smith and saying Ferguson and McCrorie are next. Sheep scum :mad:
I check it from time to time and it’s the worst forum by a mile. KDS and others don’t come close.

They have quite an opinion of themselves for a club who finished 10th.
It's no wonder a fair amount of folk from Aberdeen and the surrounding areas choose the good guys over their local tin pot club.

“Epitomises everything wrong with our Club”

Literally the only two good things going on at your Club is Ferguson and McCrorie

Biggest rivals lol

They have quite an opinion of themselves for a club who finished 10th.
It's no wonder a fair amount of folk from Aberdeen and the surrounding areas choose the good guys over their local tin pot club.
Plenty bears in Aberdeen. Soon their real rivals will be Cove Rangers. Once Aberdeen and Cove meet up in the Championship the 'Granite City Derby' will make for priceless comedy drama.

Behold the absolute filth they spout.
A puny club, with puny minded fans, consumed by unrequited hate.
Incredible. It's like someone you have no interaction with whatsoever just absolutely detesting you.

That forum is surely not moderated as that kinda stuff generally isn't allowed nowadays. Everyone wanting them dead FFS

That forum is surely not moderated as that kinda stuff generally isn't allowed nowadays. Everyone wanting them dead FFS
The Scott Wright one was just as bad, loads of them wanting him to die a slow death. Absolute weirdos.

In a way, I think it made their season as it gave them something to care about.

The sheep forum is worth a visit during a Rangers v Aberdeen game, Millertime is 1000% a bear and saves his best for these occasions, he ruins every single one of their weekends

Didn't they have maybe two relegations and both times saved by league reconstruction. Ironically it was reconstruction mostly driven by us that saved them.

They sacked the best manager they had in many years. A man who delivered Euro spot after Euro spot. And the season before he came in they finished 9th. Now look at them, back where they were before they hired him.

Tell you what will torment them into another frenzy. If McInnes whips them with Kilmarnock.

I’ve always found many people from Aberdeen to have a chip the size of a fish supper on their shoulder. Not particularly friendly. Each and every one of them were an Aberdeen ‘supporter’ (very loose term). People say Edinburgh is unfriendly. Aberdeen is far worse.

Not a swipe at Bears from Aberdeen. I’ve met a few and they’re totally different

I'd say our biggest rivals these days are Braga.

I don't know much about this aberdeen lot. Who plays for them? Anyone I should know about?

A team that finished 10th or 9th think we are their biggest rivals.....

They haven't had a decent team since the mid 80's. The only reason they got close to us for one season recently is because we were still a clusterfuck of a club who had just came up.

There is a difference between rivals and just hating another club

That website should be shutdown its disgusting the comments they allow on there.

Vile inbred scum
The media have done an amazing job of shaping the perception of our fans as thugs. Meanwhile the rest of Scottish football fans have some of the vilest, hateful and most disgusting forums with members spouting hatred and admin ignoring it.

I can (almost) understand the older aberdeen fans being stuck in a 30 year time warp thinking they still have a rivally with us.

But what the hell are the younger ones thinking?

Their day in the sun died around 1991 and they are just another wee club making up the numbers.

Hand on heart apart from scott brown i couldnt name one of their players.

I have no idea what results they got this season. I dont go looking for it hoping they lost. Really dont care.

Your day is long gone aberdeen fans. No body cares.

Back