Sheep Fans Rage at Ross McCrorie

That fat kid Bruce’s only future when he leaves school will be as a lookalike for Kaleb Cooper, who ironically spends his life surrounded by sheep and shite

Whoever runs the site will be creamin their drawers when they see the analytics but will lurch back into seethe and despair when they realise it was us just popping over for a quick confirmation that they're still a rancid bunch of irrelevant pipsqueak tosspots.

They want their 2 best players sold. McInnes was a hun cûnt
They were 2nd until Lewis Ferguson signed (forgetting Gerrard arrived).
When you have as much hatred as some of them, common sense departs when talking football.
They are just crackpots.

They want their 2 best players sold. McInnes was a hun cûnt
They were 2nd until Lewis Ferguson signed (forgetting Gerrard arrived).
When you have as much hatred as some of them, common sense departs when talking football.
They are just crackpots.

Prob lose staunch points here but i know sellic fans who are normal decent folk.

Ive never once encountered an aberdeen fan who isnt a weirdo prick.

They really are a pathetic bunch. Do they just assume that every player that comes to Aberdeen is a 100% Aberdeen supporter and never has and never will have affiliation for another club. Like they're born Aberdeen and will die Aberdeen.

I hate to break it to them. Practically none of their first team players, especially in the last few decades will have been like that.

I personally don't care what team a Rangers player supports and I certainly don't expect them all to be Rangers fans. However, what we do is create an atmosphere, a love and passion that generally turns a lot of our players into Rangers fans. At least showing a very strong affiliation.

All they do is direct hate at any of their players that shows a bit of respect for another team (well Rangers) or is not just pure Aberdeen. That my friends is why nobody fucking likes you, you sheep shagging f**ks!

"I’m not even that annoyed at the players. It’s the fucking shitebag supporters who are happy enough with this stuff. Fucking embarrassing tinpot weirdos"

This is my favourite post on that thread. No hint of irony or self-awareness at all in that last sentence. Just hilarious :))

In all seriousness though, they are absolute vermin that lot. Some of the stuff they come out with is worse than our actual rivals. Demented, vile, scumbags.

Its funny how hard and full of hatred they are on that forum, yet thousands of Rangers fans live in the city and shire of Aberdeen with zero trouble at all ever, all fart no shite :shh::shh:

That picture of Ferguson is not going to be good news for the transfer thread

His name is now going to be put forward more than ever, if at all possible

Just read some of the stuff at mob were rambling about and am disgusted a just hope Sir Walter Smith family hasn't seen or heard about it and the players should leave there to good for them my young cousin Nicky Low played for them cause he was was meant to be a Rangers fan he got abuse aswell and Nicky isn't ma uncle Billy brought him watching Greenock Morton a was glad when he left that shit hole don't understand why that site not been took down after all the threats they have made.

Just read some of the stuff at mob were rambling about and am disgusted a just hope Sir Walter Smith family hasn't seen or heard about it and the players should leave there to good for them my young cousin Nicky Low played for them cause he was was meant to be a Rangers fan he got abuse aswell and Nicky isn't ma uncle Billy brought him watching Greenock Morton a was glad when he left that shit hole don't understand why that site not been took down after all the threats they have made.
Nicky is a good guy, i was the Dj for his wedding.

They really are a pathetic bunch. Do they just assume that every player that comes to Aberdeen is a 100% Aberdeen supporter and never has and never will have affiliation for another club. Like they're born Aberdeen and will die Aberdeen.

I hate to break it to them. Practically none of their first team players, especially in the last few decades will have been like that.

I personally don't care what team a Rangers player supports and I certainly don't expect them all to be Rangers fans. However, what we do is create an atmosphere, a love and passion that generally turns a lot of our players into Rangers fans. At least showing a very strong affiliation.

All they do is direct hate at any of their players that shows a bit of respect for another team (well Rangers) or is not just pure Aberdeen. That my friends is why nobody fucking likes you, you sheep shagging f**ks!
Consodine, their captain, had a Celtic birthday cake (how mid 30s Celtic fan!) for his birthday, but strangely there was no seethe about that.

Consodine, their captain, had a Celtic birthday cake (how mid 30s Celtic fan!) for his birthday, but strangely there was no seethe about that.
They were probably worried that their masters at Celtic would give them a row on that occasion. We all know there is one club they hate above all and one they love above all.

Its funny how hard and full of hatred they are on that forum, yet thousands of Rangers fans live in the city and shire of Aberdeen with zero trouble at all ever, all fart no shite :shh::shh:
I've noticed this too. They're forever posting about how they "knocked out another hun last night" but you never actually hear about it or see it happening.

The very definition of mentally ill neckbeard keyboard warrior virgins.

I think this is maybe why they think there is still a rivalry in that in the shire there is as much of us as there is of them.

If you want to see them get pissed off at the moment you just tell them that if in 2 years time Aberdeen make a European final and Scott Wright being an ex player and fan of them lot decided to attend I couldn't give a shit as long as he is 100% focused on Rangers professionally. It's at that moment they realise we don't care about them and that hurts them.

I've noticed this too. They're forever posting about how they "knocked out another hun last night" but you never actually hear about it or see it happening.

The very definition of mentally ill neckbeard keyboard warrior virgins.
neckbeard keyboard warrior virgins.

Got potential for a banner to wind the sheep up when we play them next!

Not that I care but it really would help Aberdeen if their fans got over this obsession they have with us.

They need to accept that they are not and never will be our rivals outwith of 4 games a season.

I literally have no interest in them outside of them playing us or the tims (when I want them to win).

They are nobody's biggest game of the season and that fact makes them bitter as feck.

"I’m not even that annoyed at the players. It’s the fucking shitebag supporters who are happy enough with this stuff. Fucking embarrassing tinpot weirdos"

This is my favourite post on that thread. No hint of irony or self-awareness at all in that last sentence. Just hilarious :))

In all seriousness though, they are absolute vermin that lot. Some of the stuff they come out with is worse than our actual rivals. Demented, vile, scumbags.
Not annoyed at the players but raging at the supporters who aren’t annoyed at the players?

Makes total sense

True story. For a couple of years I worked in an AT&T store in Oklahoma. AT&T sell phone services and home services like TV and internet. They're the largest player in the US phone market which is obviously huge. Who doesn't have a phone in their pocket?

But anyway in that time I met two Scottish people in the store the first being a woman maybe in her early 60's who had lived there for decades American husband and raised American kids. But still had the clear west of Scotland accent. Or at least when speaking to me she did. We talked about Scotland and where we came from.

She was nice. The only other was a guy who worked on the oilfields in Oklahoma. I had been told prior to speaking with him that he was Scottish. And the others are like well you're the obvious best choice to speak to him. So i'm into greeting like hey there where ye fae type of thing.

I swear, the first thing he says to me is don't tell me you're a Rangers supporter.

Red or dead :cool::cool:

0_JS267006464.jpg

Can someone arrange to hire some billboards and bus shelters in Aberdeen for this picture?

The sheep forum is worth a visit during a Rangers v Aberdeen game, Millertime is 1000% a bear and saves his best for these occasions, he ruins every single one of their weekends
I clocked that they all fuckin hate millertime hahahah

They are still living in the past, thinking it's the 80's. They are irrelevant to us, closest rivals. Hahahahahaha

I can (almost) understand the older aberdeen fans being stuck in a 30 year time warp thinking they still have a rivally with us.

But what the hell are the younger ones thinking?

Their day in the sun died around 1991 and they are just another wee club making up the numbers.

Hand on heart apart from scott brown i couldnt name one of their players.

I have no idea what results they got this season. I dont go looking for it hoping they lost. Really dont care.

Your day is long gone aberdeen fans. No body cares.
I have this argument with my 17 year old nephew who is an Aberdeen fan. I told him he's been brainwashed by his dad and his dad for some reason gets offended by it. There is zero reason for young Aberdeen fans to have a hatred for Rangers other than the fact it has been passed down to them.

Behold the absolute filth they spout.
A puny club, with puny minded fans, consumed by unrequited hate.
That's incredible. They really are raging. What a hate-filled cesspit that forum is. They are not normal people - very far from it!

That's incredible. They really are raging. What a hate-filled cesspit that forum is. They are not normal people - very far from it!
Try living amongst them mate, absolute rockets stuck in the early 80s, very much like the Main Street in their city

They also forget that the influx to aberdeen since then of people and families from not only the central belt but everywhere in the UK is simply down to the fact that fishermen and farmers didn’t have the skills to work in the O&G industry. Once that’s gone in the next 20 years it will be right back to the 70s……Aberdeen will become the new Fraserburgh

True story. For a couple of years I worked in an AT&T store in Oklahoma. AT&T sell phone services and home services like TV and internet. They're the largest player in the US phone market which is obviously huge. Who doesn't have a phone in their pocket?

But anyway in that time I met two Scottish people in the store the first being a woman maybe in her early 60's who had lived there for decades American husband and raised American kids. But still had the clear west of Scotland accent. Or at least when speaking to me she did. We talked about Scotland and where we came from.

She was nice. The only other was a guy who worked on the oilfields in Oklahoma. I had been told prior to speaking with him that he was Scottish. And the others are like well you're the obvious best choice to speak to him. So i'm into greeting like hey there where ye fae type of thing.

I swear, the first thing he says to me is don't tell me you're a Rangers supporter.

Also liked the story about your colleague getting fired for sending scud pics off a customers phone to his own number

Back