Sheep Fans Rage at Ross McCrorie

They were our rivals in the Skol cup for a few years in the 80s Apart from that I can’t think of anything we were rivals in.

In 92/93 season they finished runners up to us in the league and both cup finals.

Since then its been 30 years of decline and now their period of success in the 80s is very much in the past never to be repeated kinda similar to wolves fans old enough to hanker back to their good times in the 50s. A long gone time that everyone has forgotten.

A half empty stadium, players nobody has heard of, no chance of competing in the league and have the same status in european circles as a team from latvia has.

Thats aberdeen fans reality.

But as long as Rangers dont win thats a "victory" for them.

Weirdos.

They are trying to stay relevant by hanging on to our coat tails like some sort of spurned lover.

They like a few other clubs in this league hate us more than they love their own team

They are in total freefall but are more concerned by players watching us in a match, it is the two players in their team with direct ties to our club. One is the twin to a current player and one whos father and uncle played for the club and grew up attending Ibrox.

They should be grateful players from Glasgow would lower their standards to put on their shitey strip.

Their admin will likely lock the site down now. Out of control keyboard gimps.
I can go a bit overboard on here sometime’s regarding our bheasty neighbours across the city, But that sheep forum is something else. Flock of sheep scum that they are.

No one wants to support Aberdeen not even their players.

They supported Brown coming in as they thought it was a big wind up forgetting he's been done for years.

Also liked the story about your colleague getting fired for sending scud pics off a customers phone to his own number
Absolutely amazing what you see in these places. That wasn't even the strangest thing.

Reactions: VGM
I love their bitterness.
I was recently on a stag doo in Spain and one of the boys there was a mutton molestor, we literally live rent free in their heads

In all seriousness - I think it’s more mental they have two well known Rangers fans in their team, and didn’t expect them to go support Rangers in their biggest game in 50 years.

The lads behaved, kept themselves quiet and were respectful. If they were broadcasting themselves singing some cultural or Rangers tunes then I’d understand the unhappiness.

Deranged weirdos.
The two of them gave a great rendition of Boyne Water outside the ground.
Dolly will now go full on nutty.

I don't see the problem.

For any sheep fan under the age of 45, they've finally seen their players at a European final.

The one thing that amazes me is that no one on FF has started a similar thread on here about the sheep fans and the jambos for that matter.

They are utter s-i-e and should be treated as such.

Our club doesn't half attract the football version of stalkers, bunny boilers, serial killers and downright weirdos. And all from opposition fans. And one thing fuels them all;

Jealousy.
I think about Rangers constantly every day coz I'm a Rangers fan. Other clubs fan base including the scvm think about Rangers constantly every day. It's really weird. If I thought about any of them to the same level I'd be seeing a psychiatrist.

Shared some of these from the forum comments on one of my social media accounts. Even a couple of Tim's commented saying "%^*& off we would be banged up for this".

Don't care for the football club of Aberdeen but seems to be a lot of sick minded people who cant control their hatred.

And the next two seasons after or is that too much to ask for.?
But, but. How can they be our rival if they're not even in the same league? Though after the split they aren't anyway. They're down there with the rest who aren't competitors.

Haha go on. Spill the beans.

Truly countless, stupid shit happening every day. Mobile phones and Americans, a bad mixture. There was the case of a guy who splattered shit and piss all over the floor, walls, and even ceiling of our toilets. Twice before we banned him, but I don't want to go into that in any more detail .

So we will go with an i'm being hacked wacko of which there were countless. We would see new ones every day, or the same ones every day.

This guy was in a couple of times a week over a month or so, said he was being hacked and it's our problem because we sold him the phone. Get that for starters.

We sell him a phone, any issues with apps then it's our problem not his. In his view. They would come in with facebook issues and insist it's our problem because we sold them the phone. And Facebook was on it. And that's pretty much what this wacko was about.

Week after week he would come in, hacked again and what he was actually rambling about was facebook. We told him to change his facebook password which he said he did. Back again next day hacked again.

He eventually wants to trade the phone in and get another, while insisting he better not get hacked on this new phone because that will be our fault and there will be hell to pay. He's not paying good money for a phone to be hacked.

About two hours after getting the new phone he storms in again and actually threw the phone at a female sales assistant hitting her. Hacked again after just two hours, you bastards can't sell me a non hacked phone.

And this time there was a new bit we hadn't heard before, it was his ex girlfriend hacking him he says and he was going to gouge her eyes out.

Upshot of it was one of our guys punched him in the face as he was pushing the female around then everybody piled in. That was glorious, we all hated this fucked up mental case.

They zip tied his hands and feet called the cops and he was arrested. While they were taking him away he was screaming that he was going to sue us for assaulting him for absolutely nothing. One guy couldn't resist responding see what the judge says when we show him the CCTV from all the camera around this room you asshole.

Countless stories some not even involving crazies which was most of them. One night we're sitting around watching telly cos it's quiet then we can see blue and red lights flashing outside in the car park.

Goes over to the glass to look out and this big brown cow went storming past the window with cops in hot pursuit. They were trying to like round it up with bodies and cars and that wasn't working.

It played them all around the car park for a couple of minutes then left the car park went round a corner and I couldn't see it anymore.

We were told it hasdescaped from a slaughter house. Oh and how about the Dumpstons. There were beggars out at the traffic lights at the junctions in front of our store every day all day. It must be a good earning begging spot or something. And beggars are infinitely more common in Oklahoma than I ever saw in Scotland. There's homeless everywhere.

The Dumpstons was what we called this guy and woman who lived in a little fenced area at the back of the store which had dumpsters for we and other stores to throw our garbage in. We would go out there and rather than bother opening the gate we would just toss it over the top into the dumpster.

One of our guys is out doing that one night. He throws a bag of garbage over the top then hears a shout from inside and a head pops up over the fence. It was Mr Dumpston, and he said "hey, i'm building something in here"

Our guy just says okay sorry and leaves. We had a look in there next day when they weren't around and there are these rack things with shelves they have in Walmart which they put the plant pots and stuff on in the gardening section.

They had either acquired or nicked one of these rack thingies and had put it against the fence at the back of the dumpster bay and were placing little ornaments on it. You know, making the place presentable.

They were eventually evicted. There was a Chinese takeaway next door using the same dumpster area and they feared the Dumpstons eating out of their dumpster then the takeaway gets in trouble somehow. The takeaway got the cops to hound them out of there.

Some amount of pish written about big Ross, in particular, on here as well. A guy whose allegiances will never be in doubt. A genuine true blue.

Didn't O'Halloran go watch the yahoos while playing with us? I remember people being somewhat pissed off at the time. But here's the difference. One he went to see an actual rival of ours, not an imaginary one.

And two because of that there was no mass bile against an entire group of people. Nor even anything like the level of bile these oddballs are displaying. And that's what these wackos are doing with this. They're like some weird cult.

Is Rangers aberdeen even a thing anymore ? Them being shit, reduced allocation etc are reasons why this rivalry is pretty much done.
It was only a rivalry from our perspective in the Alex Ferguson years. They then carried on the Neil Simpson thing to keep it going because they had nothing else. They are Scotlands hillbillies.

Reactions: VGM
Is Rangers aberdeen even a thing anymore ? Them being shit, reduced allocation etc are reasons why this rivalry is pretty much done.
They had two seasons of being genuine rivals of ours on the pitch in 16/17 and 17/18. They beat us to 2nd twice. That is very recent and re-invigorated the whole thing for them.

I think they are struggling to cope with the fact that the gap has widened so drastically so quickly.

Back