Sheep Fans Rage at Ross McCrorie

They had two seasons of being genuine rivals of ours on the pitch in 16/17 and 17/18. They beat us to 2nd twice. That is very recent and re-invigorated the whole thing for them.

I think they are struggling to cope with the fact that the gap has widened so drastically so quickly.

Good points. I recall us not winning up there for a while and dreading it - getting the run around by the likes of darren mackie and Severn etc - but it’s been a long while since it’s been anything like that

Good points. I recall us not winning up there for a while and dreading it - getting the run around by the likes of darren mackie and Severn etc - but it’s been a long while since it’s been anything like that
Our record at Pittodrie is woeful and there is no doubt that contributes to the “rivalry” living on in their minds.

Celtic go up there and stroll through games almost every time whilst we conspire to drop points more often than not and give them something to celebrate.

:)) Even being run as an opinion article in the paper up here

They are off the chart obsessed hahahaha

Strange that this is only a problem when their players favour Rangers.
For years Aberdeen’s Captains and key players have been photographed with Celtc birthday cakes, at Celtc matches and wearing Celtc strips And scarfs.
Aberdeen fans’ motives should be questioned and exposed for what they are.

They have never been our rivals...even in the early eighties when they were punching above their weight they were not our rivals...they are a team on a par with probably Hearts or Hibs, one of the big teams in Scotland but about as relevant to us as a fly in your house.

Yes every now and again it will irritate you, but once squashed you never hear from it again

The way thae ratbag played against us he could be one of them.

Fc_uk him. He knew well beforehand what they are like so he deserves all he gets. That's what comes of signing for the c--ts.
I have to agree.

Seemed to have fitted right into their way of 'playing'.

A bang average player at best, but yet many in here were convinced he was going to be a Rangers captain :))

Deserves all he gets for signing for that mob.

I have to agree.

Seemed to have fitted right into their way of 'playing'.

A bang average player at best, but yet many in here were convinced he was going to be a Rangers captain :))

Deserves all he gets for signing for that mob.
In the first match after the winter break he should have been red carded against us.

Now I have no problem with a Rangers fan or ex Ranger when playing against us, playing with maximum committment and professionalism. That's what they are paid to do.

That night, he played like a yahoo or a born n bred Aberdonian against us.That was for Dolly's benefit.

In the first match after the winter break he should have been red carded against us.

Now I have no problem with a Rangers fan or ex Ranger when playing against us, playing with maximum committment and professionalism. That's what they are paid to do.

That night, he played like a yahoo or a born n bred Aberdonian against us.That was for Dolly's benefit.
100%.

Acted like a prick at Ibrox in October for the 2-2 as well.

I've no time for him.

To them, EVERYTHING will always be about the mighty Rangers!!!

giphy.gif

They have never been our rivals...even in the early eighties when they were punching above their weight they were not our rivals...they are a team on a par with probably Hearts or Hibs, one of the big teams in Scotland but about as relevant to us as a fly in your house.

Yes every now and again it will irritate you, but once squashed you never hear from it again
Hearts are a far bigger club than Aberdeen.

I know it's a career and all the rest of it, and it's easy for me to say sitting on my fat arse on my couch but fvck knows why anybody with Rangers leanings would want to turn out for that shower.

A rancid club.

Last edited:
Did this thing way Aberdeen not start after that shocking tackle on Ian Durrant maybe wrong but I know there were heated games after that???

Truly countless, stupid shit happening every day. Mobile phones and Americans, a bad mixture. There was the case of a guy who splattered shit and piss all over the floor, walls, and even ceiling of our toilets. Twice before we banned him, but I don't want to go into that in any more detail .

So we will go with an i'm being hacked wacko of which there were countless. We would see new ones every day, or the same ones every day.

This guy was in a couple of times a week over a month or so, said he was being hacked and it's our problem because we sold him the phone. Get that for starters.

We sell him a phone, any issues with apps then it's our problem not his. In his view. They would come in with facebook issues and insist it's our problem because we sold them the phone. And Facebook was on it. And that's pretty much what this wacko was about.

Week after week he would come in, hacked again and what he was actually rambling about was facebook. We told him to change his facebook password which he said he did. Back again next day hacked again.

He eventually wants to trade the phone in and get another, while insisting he better not get hacked on this new phone because that will be our fault and there will be hell to pay. He's not paying good money for a phone to be hacked.

About two hours after getting the new phone he storms in again and actually threw the phone at a female sales assistant hitting her. Hacked again after just two hours, you bastards can't sell me a non hacked phone.

And this time there was a new bit we hadn't heard before, it was his ex girlfriend hacking him he says and he was going to gouge her eyes out.

Upshot of it was one of our guys punched him in the face as he was pushing the female around then everybody piled in. That was glorious, we all hated this fucked up mental case.

They zip tied his hands and feet called the cops and he was arrested. While they were taking him away he was screaming that he was going to sue us for assaulting him for absolutely nothing. One guy couldn't resist responding see what the judge says when we show him the CCTV from all the camera around this room you asshole.

Countless stories some not even involving crazies which was most of them. One night we're sitting around watching telly cos it's quiet then we can see blue and red lights flashing outside in the car park.

Goes over to the glass to look out and this big brown cow went storming past the window with cops in hot pursuit. They were trying to like round it up with bodies and cars and that wasn't working.

It played them all around the car park for a couple of minutes then left the car park went round a corner and I couldn't see it anymore.

We were told it hasdescaped from a slaughter house. Oh and how about the Dumpstons. There were beggars out at the traffic lights at the junctions in front of our store every day all day. It must be a good earning begging spot or something. And beggars are infinitely more common in Oklahoma than I ever saw in Scotland. There's homeless everywhere.

The Dumpstons was what we called this guy and woman who lived in a little fenced area at the back of the store which had dumpsters for we and other stores to throw our garbage in. We would go out there and rather than bother opening the gate we would just toss it over the top into the dumpster.

One of our guys is out doing that one night. He throws a bag of garbage over the top then hears a shout from inside and a head pops up over the fence. It was Mr Dumpston, and he said "hey, i'm building something in here"

Our guy just says okay sorry and leaves. We had a look in there next day when they weren't around and there are these rack things with shelves they have in Walmart which they put the plant pots and stuff on in the gardening section.

They had either acquired or nicked one of these rack thingies and had put it against the fence at the back of the dumpster bay and were placing little ornaments on it. You know, making the place presentable.

They were eventually evicted. There was a Chinese takeaway next door using the same dumpster area and they feared the Dumpstons eating out of their dumpster then the takeaway gets in trouble somehow. The takeaway got the cops to hound them out of there.
The bit about the cow am sure a seen that on YouTube it was hilarious cops coming from all different angles the cow ran rings round em Celtic should've signed it lol

Their striker Ramirez got dogs abuse for watching us on tv FS! They really are a bunch of weirdos.

I think about Rangers constantly every day coz I'm a Rangers fan. Other clubs fan base including the scvm think about Rangers constantly every day. It's really weird. If I thought about any of them to the same level I'd be seeing a psychiatrist.
In my view they are obsessed with Rangers like all other clubs now they spend more time talking about Rangers than there own club absolutely mental.

In 92/93 season they finished runners up to us in the league and both cup finals.

Since then its been 30 years of decline and now their period of success in the 80s is very much in the past never to be repeated kinda similar to wolves fans old enough to hanker back to their good times in the 50s. A long gone time that everyone has forgotten.

A half empty stadium, players nobody has heard of, no chance of competing in the league and have the same status in european circles as a team from latvia has.

Thats aberdeen fans reality.

But as long as Rangers dont win thats a "victory" for them.

Weirdos.
Love that picture of Jack and Wright it must sicken them.

Did this thing way Aberdeen not start after that shocking tackle on Ian Durrant maybe wrong but I know there were heated games after that???

There were heated games before that even. John McMaster needed CPR after Willie Johnston stamped on his neck in 1980, I think, and even that was after some nasty exchanges over the years. A year or so before that incident, Doug Rougvie got sent off against us and accused Derek Johnstone of cheating to get him sent off - and Alex Ferguson backed him on that. Between that and Ferguson having a point to prove against us - and Aberdeen having some Rangers supporters in their team who we'd never been that interested in signing as schoolboys - and the games were intense.

With the assault on Durrant incident, it's the way their fans have revelled in it for decades. In the late 90s when Durrant's son was born, the maternity ward ended up having to screen congratulations cards being sent to his missus - as Aberdeen fans were sending stuff like "hope you end up crippled like your father."

In my lifetime I've never seen Aberdeen as rivals. They were nearly relegated the year I really started watching football, and a few years later were spared of relegation by the SPL because of Falkirk's stadium. They were not a club competing for honours. The disdain is for their fans as they're scum who will go on about sectarianism from us, Celtic or the Edinburgh teams, while they sing about Neil Simpson's assault on Durrant or the Ibrox disaster. And somehow they think this makes them rivals to us.

This isn't unique to Aberdeen fans though. Hibs fans seem to think there's a rivalry there. I work with a Dundee United fan who genuinely thinks we see them as rivals, albeit not on par with Celtic. We're basically everyone's rivals it seems, whether we know it or not.

Our record at Pittodrie is woeful and there is no doubt that contributes to the “rivalry” living on in their minds.

Celtic go up there and stroll through games almost every time whilst we conspire to drop points more often than not and give them something to celebrate.
That isn’t a new thing though. And tbf we’ve had some good results up there in the last few seasons.

They had two seasons of being genuine rivals of ours on the pitch in 16/17 and 17/18. They beat us to 2nd twice. That is very recent and re-invigorated the whole thing for them.

I think they are struggling to cope with the fact that the gap has widened so drastically so quickly.
This is akin to us having a rivalry with hibs across those two seasons in the championship.

It was passing ships, us on our way back up and them on their way to the bottom 6.

Their second place finishes against us recently were as questionable as the yahoos 9 in a row, they weren't facing a fully recovered Rangers. they beat us at Ibrox in that time for the first time in over a quarter of a century. That's how little of a a rival they are in the big picture.

Now they are facing a fully recovered Rangers and they will never finish above us again. They will have had a good season if they can finish within 20 points of us.

As a football club they are so insignificant to be called our rivals.

Again, their delusional mindset give us entertainment.

Their hatred and jealously on the other hand though, holds no bounds.

:)) Even being run as an opinion article in the paper up here

They are off the chart obsessed hahahaha

Notice that when it was Goodwin attending Celtic matches it was fantastic, no complaints.

But go to a European final to see Rangers? Right, we better have that conversation now.

There were heated games before that even. John McMaster needed CPR after Willie Johnston stamped on his neck in 1980, I think, and even that was after some nasty exchanges over the years. A year or so before that incident, Doug Rougvie got sent off against us and accused Derek Johnstone of cheating to get him sent off - and Alex Ferguson backed him on that. Between that and Ferguson having a point to prove against us - and Aberdeen having some Rangers supporters in their team who we'd never been that interested in signing as schoolboys - and the games were intense.

With the assault on Durrant incident, it's the way their fans have revelled in it for decades. In the late 90s when Durrant's son was born, the maternity ward ended up having to screen congratulations cards being sent to his missus - as Aberdeen fans were sending stuff like "hope you end up crippled like your father."

In my lifetime I've never seen Aberdeen as rivals. They were nearly relegated the year I really started watching football, and a few years later were spared of relegation by the SPL because of Falkirk's stadium. They were not a club competing for honours. The disdain is for their fans as they're scum who will go on about sectarianism from us, Celtic or the Edinburgh teams, while they sing about Neil Simpson's assault on Durrant or the Ibrox disaster. And somehow they think this makes them rivals to us.

This isn't unique to Aberdeen fans though. Hibs fans seem to think there's a rivalry there. I work with a Dundee United fan who genuinely thinks we see them as rivals, albeit not on par with Celtic. We're basically everyone's rivals it seems, whether we know it or not.

CPR thing didn’t happen mate.

[IMG alt="mdingwall"]https://cdn.followfollow.com/forum/data/avatars/m/0/2.jpg?1562062799[/IMG]

mdingwall

Administrator​

John McMaster: The truth about that ‘kiss of life’ on the pitch against Rangers

Seems he didn't have his throat jumped on or have the "kiss of life" administered to him after all/

I bet the sheep would happily accept a 10th place finish and dumped out of both cups early every season for any kind of win against Rangers. That's the height of their ambition.

Their next ambition is to make it out of a league cup group in a couple of months while the big boys are in Europe.

No it was a few years before that and the arrival on the scene of the Aberdeen casuals.see people claiming that Aberdeen were never our rivals as someone who was going to games v Aberdeen in the early 80’s .at times their was more mayhem at a game v Aberdeen than their was v the yahoos.

Back