Sheep FC statement

That's quite a lot of income for their membership scheme. Definitely a revenue stream Rangers could use.

Just had a look at their scheme. Well ahead of us in this respect. If they can get 6000 signed up and bring in a million pounds in a couple of years, there is obviously great potential for us to raise a significant sum.

Their support would have been happy to see us dead......so f'uck them and every other support who felt the same.....karma is a bitch.

While I have some sympathy for clubs, cutting allocations to stop Rangers or Ra poops is financial madness ,
While I like Kille to give us the Moffat or Chadwick stand to see the rest of the stadium scattered with empty seats is madness when it could be filled with bears
Hibs are the same . I know it’s their stadium and their prerogative but at the end of the day it’s a business,
They all thought they were smart when we were booted down to the bottom tier . Since then the league has got progressively worse and an average tic side can canter the league.
So from that point of view I would say phuck them karma is a bitch

F*ck them! I just hope it doesnt hurt rangers too much,saying that I think we are all kidding ourselves on if we think rangers take a big hit financially

Can’t take much pleasure in this. I would presume that all clubs - including ourselves - are in a similar position. Even the richest will be as all clubs spend money reflecting their position. The EPL have hundreds of millions but pay hundreds of millions in salaries and will not have them covered without income.

Like all businesses, football needs government support to keep it afloat. Something that should give a little pause to the lounge warriors of old. But our industry does deserve it. Because, when all this passes, the need for shared social experience, great days out with friends and great nights down the boozer after a game will be greater than ever before. Society will need to heal and footie is one of the genuine cornerstones of British society, no matter what team you support. All our teams need to be there for us when we get back. Even the sheep.

Neither do I mate. They, at least, seem to be trying to provide comfort to fans and their local community.
I agree, this whole situation is utterly tragic and merely mirrors what's coming all our way.
Some folk will be lucky to see their family survive let alone their football club.
Crazy times

I fecking hate them but don’t want them out the game .
When we play them it’s one of the fixtures I look forward to , as someone above said the league would be crap without the likes of the sheep and hearts

People being joyous about this are living in a dream world if they don’t think we are going to take a massive hit as well.
We are already running at a sizeable loss and this will make it much bigger. I’m sure we will take a similar approach to Hearts soon and ask everyone to take a pay cut.

People being joyous about this are living in a dream world if they don’t think we are going to take a massive hit as well.
We are already running at a sizeable loss and this will make it much bigger. I’m sure we will take a similar approach to Hearts soon and ask everyone to take a pay cut.

Rangers fans seem to think that our club exists in some kind of bubble and that whats happening elsewhere wont, or even can't, happen at Ibrox.

Rangers have limited borrowing facilities and high running costs. No club in Scottish football is immune to the risks that Corona and the suspension of football will raise. Rangers included. Be very careful what we all wish on other clubs.

Rangers fans seem to think that our club exists in some kind of bubble and that whats happening elsewhere wont, or even can't, happen at Ibrox.

Rangers have limited borrowing facilities and high running costs. No club in Scottish football is immune to the risks that Corona and the suspension of football will raise. Rangers included. Be very careful what we all wish on other clubs.
Sorry mate but my concern for other clubs is zero. To put it nicely.. Fck them.

I hope some of the scum clubs that have taken great pleasure in trying to destroy us, collapse.

There is a good future without scum like Hearts, Aberdeen, Hibs. May some new clubs can come through and dissolve the scum element in Scottish football.

Like who?

Falkirk, East Fife and Dunfermline, even worse than they are now because they've been affected? Brilliant..

Don’t give a shit about them but it’s not the time to gloat. We’re not exactly rolling in cash ourselves.

Sorry mate but my concern for other clubs is zero. To put it nicely.. Fck them.

You don;t need to be concerned for them. The only club anybody should be concerned for is their own club.

But nobody should be under any kind of delusion that we're immune from the danger that the suspension of football is causing.

You don;t need to be concerned for them. The only club anybody should be concerned for is their own club.

But nobody should be under any kind of delusion that we're immune from the danger that the suspension of football is causing.
I’m not saying we’re not immune. I’m saying I couldn’t care less about any other club. Especially that lot.

This comment is in no means meant to come across as insensitive as I hope and pray we can fight this virus off and my total sympathy goes to the families of the fallen, but how I feel just now compared to 2012 when I thought my love would die is no where near as hurtful, or depressing. Watching the rest of Scottish football laugh and gloat at our demise has turned me into quite a bitter person towards every club bar Rangers, my love. I am deeply scarred by the traumatic experience, it might sound mental, laughable even, but there you go. So all this said, excuse me for not giving one iota of fùcks if any one of these rancid club goes to the wall as I for one will raise my glass high in the pain that will befall them. NS

Tbh I couldn't give a toss either way. Wouldn't celebrate it but I wouldn't be devastated.

I don't understand this patter about hating the sheep shaggers or Hibs as much as them

What a lot of people are correctly recognising is that the league needs all of the bigger teams (Old Firm plus Aberdeen, Hearts, Hibs) in it to be successful.

In 2012, the other clubs were disingenuous beyond belief when they tried to make out that Scottish football would be fine without Rangers. That is the reason why many in our support will (understandably) be reluctant to accept this “we’re all in it together” call.

No one would necessarily have foreseen this global pandemic. However, if Aberdeen did not set up their business in a way that it could cope during a sticky patch, does that deserve any more sympathy than the situation where a fraudster gained control of our club (through no fault of the supporters and majority involved with the club), plunged the business into administration and thereafter liquidation? Just a thought.

We are extremely fortunate to have Rangers fans running our club, I will work hand over foot to help keep our institution alive

I remember having a lot of sympathy for clubs struggling before we had our own,I also remember how much joy our struggles brought to fans of other clubs so excuse me if I take some pleasure in what Karma serves up to them

All these clubs voted us out. In turn that lost them a hell of a lot of gate receipts through their actions over the years. Then we have Kilmarnock cutting the allocation, so hopefully they are next. Without sounding insulting but there seems to be a lot of short memories on here.

Is anyone even thinking the effect this would have on us? This unbridled joy of others?
We lose Aberdeen and Hearts? Yes their fans are were and will be cu.nts. over what they wished on us.
So we lose some of our big guns and the league becomes even poorer.
Who do we attract to an even shittier league? What can we offer to make people stay? How do we improve our profile?
Be careful we don't cut off our nose...and you know the rest.

Is anyone even thinking the effect this would have on us? This unbridled joy of others?
We lose Aberdeen and Hearts? Yes their fans are were and will be cu.nts. over what they wished on us.
Who do we attract to an even shittier league? What can we offer to make people stay? How do we improve our profile?
Big guns? Oh aye. That fuckin big that they done fck all against Celtic when we were missing.
I will take great pleasure if Aberdeen go to the wall.

'We shall play in the streets"

Don't really care about them to be honest.

What I do remember though was the mindset within Scottish football when everybody was gleefully putting the boot into us.
It was a joyous frenzy and it went on and on.

Many clubs fans were more than happy to see us suffer despite it having a detrimental effect on the welfare of their own clubs and the sheep were at the forefront of that.

F.uck them.

Last edited:
i,ll not get too caught up in who s turn it is with the begging bowl just now ,suffice to say I could,nt give two hoots which of them go to the wall as we got no sympathy in our hour of need despite doing nothing wrong except playing by the gov s own rules that they later did,nt like and moved the posts. you know what, sod the lot off them hell awaits :D

Back