Sheep FC statement

All these clubs voted us out. In turn that lost them a hell of a lot of gate receipts through their actions over the years. Then we have Kilmarnock cutting the allocation, so hopefully they are next. Without sounding insulting but there seems to be a lot of short memories on here.
Short memories indeed pal.

NEVER FORGIVE, NEVER FORGET.

This situation should galvanise all football fans to support our fellow supporters of other clubs Sadly, having been pummeled and kicked repeatedly by Scottish football over the past few years, having been lambasted and demeaned by all and sundry I and many others will be happy to see the haters disappear - and the sooner the better!

F#ck you, f#ck your club, and f#ck your supporters. I don't give a flying f#ck what happens to your shitey outfit, and I don't have the slightest remorse about it.

Is anyone even thinking the effect this would have on us? This unbridled joy of others?
We lose Aberdeen and Hearts? Yes their fans are were and will be cu.nts. over what they wished on us.
So we lose some of our big guns and the league becomes even poorer.
Who do we attract to an even shittier league? What can we offer to make people stay? How do we improve our profile?
Be careful we don't cut off our nose...and you know the rest.

You reckon that mob at Parkheed have been concerned about how shite our League has been since 2012 while hoovering up the titles and trophies, mate ? I'm only concerned about any possible financial hit we take.

Surprised by so many people so concerned about these parasites going out of business. Short memories some people and Im sure if Rangers announced the same a few weeks ago they backstards would be sharpening the pitch forks again. Not one club will struggle to overcome this. I have no doubt we are in a better position to cope with it than we were a few years ago. Ill happily sit here and tick off each club that voted us down.

What a lot of people are correctly recognising is that the league needs all of the bigger teams (Old Firm plus Aberdeen, Hearts, Hibs) in it to be successful.

In 2012, the other clubs were disingenuous beyond belief when they tried to make out that Scottish football would be fine without Rangers. That is the reason why many in our support will (understandably) be reluctant to accept this “we’re all in it together” call.

No one would necessarily have foreseen this global pandemic. However, if Aberdeen did not set up their business in a way that it could cope during a sticky patch, does that deserve any more sympathy than the situation where a fraudster gained control of our club (through no fault of the supporters and majority involved with the club), plunged the business into administration and thereafter liquidation? Just a thought.
Far too sensible for the resident Lynch mob in here

Sheep are one of the healthiest clubs in Scotland in a financial sense. No debt and cash in the bank. If they are going to struggle, everyone is going to struggle so I'll not jump on the piss taking bandwagon just yet.

Aside from that the games against the sheep are amongst my favourite in the football calendar. They have an edge and a great atmosphere about them which for me is what it's all about. Far better than mundane games v Hamilton, St Johnstone etc, and I'd hate to lose that if truth be told.

I would give them the same level of sympathy and respect the Sheep Directors and their fans showed us - phuck all

So they need to realise if you show no respect to others in time of need why should others feel pity for you ?

This will be the start of every club asking for help from their fans

Our club will do the same

We have supported our club in times of need and will do so again and the club should be addressing this issue now

We should also highlight the SPL cannot just award clubs bigger prize money for “winning” the league when the season has yet to be completed

Season 2019/20 should be null and void as there is no way it’s getting played to a completion IMO

2fb1f0ff1589fb03ffa4814f3aef0929.jpg

This guy not supposed to be worth several billion?? Yet here he is with the begging bowl out at the first opportunity.

This won't end well for the sheep.

Really? So you would be happy playing teams that we have no rivalry or tension with?

Going to watch Rangers v Aberdeen is much more exciting than Rangers v Hamilton for example.
Clubs , whose fans voted for the bheasts sporting integrity assault on our club can just go to the wall along with their scummy fans as far as I'm concerned. Hibs, Hearts, Aberdeen, Dundee United. They are all still part of the corruption that favours one club in this land.

Preferrably without them, but it would be us and them most likely to get through this.
I know mate. In all seriousness , I think not only in Scotland, football will look considerably different at the end of this.
The whole world could have changed

There are already to many clubs for the size of this country. %^*& them and the rest.
Agreed.. Aberdeen and Cove Rangers should merge and become Aberdeen Rangers. Then perhaps play at Cove's park for most games as it has the required capacity for these games, and open up Pittodrie for when they play the big Rangers.

Really? So you would be happy playing teams that we have no rivalry or tension with?

Going to watch Rangers v Aberdeen is much more exciting than Rangers v Hamilton for example.

Don't mind a bit of rivalry and tension but I hate listening to these sick basterds, and unless you've lived and worked beside them you don't realise the utter hatred and bile they posses against us. They're even worse than that mob across the city.
Can understand why folk want them to die, me I'd rather they just suffered for a long time in some way.

Probably but they are a business just like all the other ones who are getting help with rates and 80% of wages paid. Why should football clubs be any different.
I have the form in this morning and there is a lot of company’s It don’t cover. For bigger grants have to prove sustainability

I’d settle for Rangers entering a manageable administration if it meant that CeItic, Hearts,Aberdeen, Hibs and Motherwell went bankrupt.

As long as every club that goes into administration goes down to the 3rd dvi and starts again i dont mind

Back