Sheep game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corkinator

I really despise the sheep, horrible bigoted fans, shitebags of players and an absolute bottle merchant clown as a manager, but, this past wee while with them concerned about “caged animals” and getting “spooked”, by an absolutely shit celtic side, has cranked it up a notch for me.

I really, really want them turned over big style tomorrow.
I want them “spooked” every time they see a blue jersey in the street.

truly sickening tin pot wank of a club.

joseph

Official Ticketer
No Ferguson, McLennan, McCrorrie, McGinn, Hayes, McGeough or Watkins for the sheep.

We'll take 9 goals this week.
I’m sure cosgrove will make up for those not playing- he will be kicking everyone in the blue of Rangers with impunity at every opportunity

Armchair flautist

I really despise the sheep, horrible bigoted fans, shitebags of players and an absolute bottle merchant clown as a manager, but, this past wee while with them concerned about “caged animals” and getting “spooked”, by an absolutely shit celtic side, has cranked it up a notch for me.

I really, really want them turned over big style tomorrow.
I want them “spooked” every time they see a blue jersey in the street.

truly sickening tin pot wank of a club.
Agree 100% mate, absolutely despise them as well, would love to see us humiliate these rodents tomorrow.

larrymac

I've been worried whenever we play these rats for the last few years. No confidence as they always up their game.
Tomorrow I have no fears even if they play at their best, we will pump them.

monkey magic

The Sheep will be their usual tomorrow. They'll leave a foot in when challenging for the ball, then go to ground at any opportunity for free-kicks and to break up play.

Alan1965

Another club I would love to see going down the leagues. Remember, they were saved years ago by league reconstruction, or because Falkirk or someone didn't have a 6000 seater stadium.

imvaison

No Ferguson, McLennan, McCrorrie, McGinn, Hayes, McGeough or Watkins for the sheep.

We'll take 9 goals this week.
I’ll happily settle for 3, though the more the better of course.
With a few senior players unavailable the sheep will have some second string players out to prove their worth and of course indulging in a bit of gamesmanship and nasty tackles as it won’t matter so much to their first team if they get a few cards.
Hope we avoid any injuries.

Arminius

Official Ticketer
Just decided to pop in on BBC Scotland Sportscene to see how they were taking their favourites dropped 2 points and looking forward to us playing the sheep tomorrow

Did somebody die :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

westl65

A right hammering would make the goal difference worth another point even taking into account winning their 2 games in hand

Incidentally who are their 2 games in hand against ?

Corkinator

It’s even more important we empty them tomorrow. Let’s really push on.
we may need points in the bank for further down the road!
they drew 2-2 and Duffy wasn’t even playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
change consent