Sheep game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corkinator

I really despise the sheep, horrible bigoted fans, shitebags of players and an absolute bottle merchant clown as a manager, but, this past wee while with them concerned about “caged animals” and getting “spooked”, by an absolutely shit celtic side, has cranked it up a notch for me.

I really, really want them turned over big style tomorrow.
I want them “spooked” every time they see a blue jersey in the street.

truly sickening tin pot wank of a club.

No Ferguson, McLennan, McCrorrie, McGinn, Hayes, McGeough or Watkins for the sheep.

We'll take 9 goals this week.
I’m sure cosgrove will make up for those not playing- he will be kicking everyone in the blue of Rangers with impunity at every opportunity

I really despise the sheep, horrible bigoted fans, shitebags of players and an absolute bottle merchant clown as a manager, but, this past wee while with them concerned about “caged animals” and getting “spooked”, by an absolutely shit celtic side, has cranked it up a notch for me.

I really, really want them turned over big style tomorrow.
I want them “spooked” every time they see a blue jersey in the street.

truly sickening tin pot wank of a club.
Agree 100% mate, absolutely despise them as well, would love to see us humiliate these rodents tomorrow.

I've been worried whenever we play these rats for the last few years. No confidence as they always up their game.
Tomorrow I have no fears even if they play at their best, we will pump them.

The Sheep will be their usual tomorrow. They'll leave a foot in when challenging for the ball, then go to ground at any opportunity for free-kicks and to break up play.

Another club I would love to see going down the leagues. Remember, they were saved years ago by league reconstruction, or because Falkirk or someone didn't have a 6000 seater stadium.

No Ferguson, McLennan, McCrorrie, McGinn, Hayes, McGeough or Watkins for the sheep.

I’ll happily settle for 3, though the more the better of course.
With a few senior players unavailable the sheep will have some second string players out to prove their worth and of course indulging in a bit of gamesmanship and nasty tackles as it won’t matter so much to their first team if they get a few cards.
Hope we avoid any injuries.

Just decided to pop in on BBC Scotland Sportscene to see how they were taking their favourites dropped 2 points and looking forward to us playing the sheep tomorrow

Did somebody die :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

A right hammering would make the goal difference worth another point even taking into account winning their 2 games in hand

Incidentally who are their 2 games in hand against ?

It’s even more important we empty them tomorrow. Let’s really push on.
we may need points in the bank for further down the road!
they drew 2-2 and Duffy wasn’t even playing.

Don't jinx us ffs.

I just want 3 points, an OG in the 93rd minute would do, as long as Rangers take 3 points.

A huge win would be an early Christmas present though, and one I'd be absolutely over the moon with.

I hate the sheep and want us to destroy them every time we play them.

I honestly think they will be worried about playing us and nervous of getting a humping, they will sit back and defend and kick lumps out of us, I can see a 3,4,or 5 nil game only hope we don't get any injuries to any of our players, the fear factor is back at Ibrox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back