Sheep lose their red card appeal for Devlin

Bonnyloyal

The club has this morning received confirmation it has been unsuccessful with the appeal for the red card shown to Michael Devlin last weekend.

We are extremely disappointed with this outcome, which will now mean Michael misses our important league match against St Johnstone after the international break.

The club will be making no further comment

After Morelos getting sent off against them for bullshit, I have zero sympathy with the sheep shagging cunts. Get it right up the fucking lot of you. I hope St Johnstone take advantage of your defensive frailties.

Not even sure it's a foul tbh.

This will just fuel the conspiracy nutters that the SFA favour us - even though Morelos and McGregor's incidents were completely different and fall under different rules.

Our governing body is highly incompetent. From the referees to the “officer” picking up on things they miss, they are a complete and utter shambles. It may be Dolly that we’re talking about but something needs to be done about the standard of refereeing and the follow up to it.

Laughable statement but the root of the matter is the standard of referees is at an all time low. Too many wrong decisions already and we only just into Sept. Lets not mention the ridiculous appeal process and people involved in that. Some of the stuff that goes on wouldnt be out of place on a Sun morning down the local park.

We can all laugh as it's Aberdeen, but the reality is this institutional incompetence is going to have a detrimental impact on us over the course of the season.

It isn't even bias. They just can't do their jobs or maintain even the most basic level of consistency.

Timmy Thomson is a poor referee. Everyone knows that. He also appears to suffer anti-Rangers bias. We know that. Dolly took no interest in Thomson's incompetence or bias till Devlin was wrongly red-carded. They reap what they sow.

By Morelos and McGregor "getting away" with theirs, could this be the establishment trying to get the other teams to look at things as if it's us and them being looked after? Classing us both together, which they probably do anyway.

Haven't seen the foul but we are told that decisions even themselves out over the season.

Morelos was sent off against them so some might say this is karma. Added bonus is that there is a total meltdown on Twitter :D

The standard of refereeing has to be addressed sooner rather than later. It should be a bigger topic for those that run the game that it is currently.

By Morelos and McGregor "getting away" with theirs, could this be the establishment trying to get the other teams to look at things as if it's us and them being looked after? Classing us both together, which they probably do anyway.
That would blow up in their faces

There would be no consistency, except for a certain club getting all the breaks. Even the blinkered would take notice eventually

The standard of refereeing has to be addressed sooner rather than later. It should be a bigger topic for those that run the game that it is currently.
Its funny and we can laugh but the refereeing is even worse this season so far if that was even possible.

Its funny and we can laugh but the refereeing is even worse this season so far if that was even possible.
It's looking like that. My idea of a good referee is one that cuts down on fouls, especially against the best players, more readily; the instances of injuries to skillful players who want to use the ball are too regular- weren't Dorrans, Rossiter, Jack not on the end of those and they mostly went unpunished recently? Something else I've noticed, compared to other leagues, particularly the top leagues, is that the referees have so little dialogue with the players in general during a match; that could be more significant than its given credit for possibly.

It's completely amazing that Dom Ball pulls Windass down as he is about to burst the net and receives no red card, yet the Aberdeen player Devlin is tugged first before tugging the Killie player about 60 yards from and then gets a straight red.

Fucking bizzare.

I need to watch this again later as going by the comments on here I’m clearly missing something. Very quickly watched the clip earlier and it looked like the big huddy got drawn in, Brophy flicked the ball round him and was away in 1 on 1. Devlin was never catching him in a million years and he brought him down (regardless of amount of contact). I’d have been screaming for a red against them if that had been us in Brophy’s situation based on what I watched earlier.

Has Steve Clarke read out his prepared statement on this decision yet ?..

I haven't seen the red card incident, in fact i didn't even know there had been a red card given against the sheepie scum but, imho, it was a red card every day of the week...ewe all know that:)

Ok its funny because Abergreen got f'cked over but the reality of the situation is that was never a red and the decision was made to protect timmy thomson

6is4ti.jpg

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahaha

properly stiched up by the jump jet cabal. When do the sheep play them ? hahahahahahahahahaha

Back