Sheep v the filth today

Pvt. Hudson

What’s your feelings about tomorrow? Do you think the sheep will do what they always do against them and lie down? The filth will surely be tired after their hilarious exit from Europe mid week.

A draw would even be decent for us, obviously a sheep win is what we want. One thing for sure tomorrow is a huge game for us even though we are not involved.

For the first time ever, mon the sheep.

Have Aberdeen even managed a point against celtc since the ego became the manager.

Ideally would like them to win (cannot believe I would ever think that) but realistically best they will get is a draw.

Hope I am wrong and they get a dodgy penalty in 94th minute to win 1-0.

It's great that we gain something no matter the result. If I'm being greedy, a sheep win would be best. If I am being uber sensible then perhaps a sellick win (to make 2nd more secure) , which I am not wired to ever be able to want. A draw means we gain on the bhaddies and pull away from the sheep. I'll back us to deal with second ourselves so want the sheep to win.

Have no faith with McInnes in big games.
If sheep beat them we'd still need a seven point swing (counting timmy's GD as a point) but we'd be in with a fighting chance.

I don’t think they lie down against Celtic. They just shit their pants and I fully expect them to do the same tomorrow.

Sheep fans think they shit their pants every time they play us and the filth.

Quite a few injuries, a European hangover, no goals in their last two league games, low on confidence and now feeling a bit of pressure from us. If the sheep ever had a chance to scalp them then tomorrow is the time to do it.

Moan the sheep shaggers.

I will tune in as we, NOW, have a vested interest. I have not paid any attention to their results for about 5/6 years. I am now.

How do I think it will go? In summary, I wish it was ANYONE other than Aberdeen - Scotland's other top team :confused::rolleyes:o_O.

It isn't just unfair, unsubstantiated, opinion that Aberdeen are utter bottle-merchants at best, celtic lapdogs in reality.

As far as what I want... even if they were to score a barrowload in doing so, to take them above us on goal difference, I would STILL want Aberdeen to win tomorrow. It'd be temporary.

Last edited:
I want a draw.
I would take an Aberdeen win, but perhaps that is asking too much.
A draw is a good result on two levels for us.

Have no faith with McInnes in big games.
If sheep beat them we'd still need a seven point swing (counting timmy's GD as a point) but we'd be in with a fighting chance.

if aberdeen win tommorow and we win on tuesday the gap goes to 3 points untill celtic play on wednesday and who knows what will happen they will be panicking

The sheep must think they have a shout at the league as well. No way do they lie down. If ever they have the perfect chance to beat them its tomorrow.

Aberdeen need to have a right go and play the aggressive, pressing way Hearts did in their 4-0 win. Last thing the filth will want on the back of their game on Thursday night. Our win today also puts pressure on Aberdeen to get something so they need to turn up.

I'm getting the words RED CARD and PENALTY..........
Bc70gWBIcAA_30n.jpg

The sheep must think they have a shout at the league as well. No way do they lie down. If ever they have the perfect chance to beat them its tomorrow.
They had a better shot at the league when Deila was here. They bottled it every time they got near them

You don’t ever want to be relying on the sheep they will get beat comfortably again. IF and it’s obvioudky a massive if we did win all our remaining games the only places I would think they could drop points would be tynecastke or ER

Hopefully the sheep win, it puts us neck and neck with them but i'm not worried about that as we will turn them over if we ever let them back out the trophy cabinet.

A long trip back from Russia having been pumped 3-0 and then a long trip up to the Sheep. I can see Aberdeen winning this and then there being some real pressure on a Celtic side that have no experience of a proper title fight.

I expect a close game it could be a draw.

Think Bobby Madman is ref so cant rule out him doing the tims a favour, he always does as hes in such a difficult position.

Genuinely can't see Aberdeen taking anything from them. My only hope is that Celtic are laggy as %^*& from their trip to Russia.

It's great that we gain something no matter the result. If I'm being greedy, a sheep win would be best. If I am being uber sensible then perhaps a sellick win (to make 2nd more secure) , which I am not wired to ever be able to want. A draw means we gain on the bhaddies and pull away from the sheep. I'll back us to deal with second ourselves so want the sheep to win.
Spot on - the Sheep are not the target

Look at DM record v Brendas team.

Played 8 lost 8 for 3 against 20.

I think his teams are beat before they take to the pitch, if he cannot get a result tomorrow on the back of them coming home from Russia after their latest Euro shafting he ought to chuck it.

Dolly might just sneak a draw tomorrow.

Come Tuesday night we'll be no more than 4 points behind the mhutants.

Fully expecting an arse collapse from the sheep as usual.

However if the unexpected happens my groin will be set atingle.

Back