Sheep v the filth today

Don’t think we should expect anything today other than aberdeen laying down and taking a hammering, they are a poor team who are mentally weak and have a manager with an abysmal big game record
Agreed 4-0 Scum
Same script for years.

They're already panicking IMO. Their bravado act is simply that. An act. Dropped points today it'll ramp up their hysteria.

That ex-Tims are now in the paper openly questioning Rodgers recruitment and rating them out of 10(about 3 of them get pass marks!) shows you that they beginning to see through the man who invented passing football's bluster and bullshit.

That Zenit game seems to have knocked the absolute stuffing out of them. Not just the defeat but the manner of it. They shat themselves. They were convinced they were going through.
They are one defeat away from full on meltdown mode. I really really hope it comes today

I fully expect to come on here later today, or tonight, and read posts from punters who have the stomach to watch them, how the mong yet again got away with murder.

It also has to be remembered that this represents Aberdeen’s one and only chance to remain in the title race too.

Win, they’re just six points behind.

Lose, it’s twelve and game over.

If McInnes can’t get his players up for this one - a home game against a faltering Yahoo side - he and they may as well pack it in.

They're already panicking IMO. Their bravado act is simply that. An act. Dropped points today it'll ramp up their hysteria.

That ex-Tims are now in the paper openly questioning Rodgers recruitment and rating them out of 10(about 3 of them get pass marks!) shows you that they beginning to see through the man who invented passing football's bluster and bullshit.

That Zenit game seems to have knocked the absolute stuffing out of them. Not just the defeat but the manner of it. They shat themselves. They were convinced they were going through.

Interesting how the "healthy" 1-0 lead they had after last week has been largely forgot by the fluffers of the press. Over the last two days i have heard four priests blame the board for lack of spending and calls for TLB to be brought back as he "gets it" as a celtc manager.
Not boding well for the lying tranny shagger at all.

Interesting how the "healthy" 1-0 lead they had after last week has been largely forgot by the fluffers of the press. Over the last two days i have heard four priests blame the board for lack of spending and calls for TLB to be brought back as he "gets it" as a celtc manager.
Not boding well for the lying tranny shagger at all.

Sutton is going after their recruitment director as well as if it's his fault who Rodgers chooses to buy.

He only brings the names. No one forced Brenton to buy a Dundee centre half he'll clearly never play for £1.5m

If the sheep don't get at least a draw they're as well packing it all in.

Cunts are just back from a shagging in Russia, most pressure on them they've had for years and not playing well at all.

Do us a turn McInnes ya useless sheep shagger. :D

Sheep fan I know reckons Shinnie missing and the rat they have on loan from them are huge losses for the sheep today. So bearing in mind even when the sheep are at 100% they don’t lay a glove on that mob I expect a mentally challenged win comfortably. To be honest let’s just try and win all our games 1 by 1 and see where we go. I’m more optimistic of Dundee nicking something off them wed than the sheep today.

There is no way that it's going to be anything other than a Celtic win today, sadly.

Aberdeen are bigger shitebags than the scum.

They will win this game today. It's a given if they are to drop points it will be unexpected.

That's my take on it too , Aberdeen are pish they always bottle it against the mentally challengeds and the fact they're missing their best players doesn't help also

They'll bite dive cheat and scratch today to win and will play a rough game the sheep won't be able to handle , I expect the mentally challengeds to win by at least 3

I've been wrong before though .....

Let’s see what the sheep have in the way of ambition. Close in to 6 points or fall apart as usual?

The beasts have two big problems. Their ego, and an inability to change. It's obvious from Brenda down. They believe all of the invincible hype, and don't want to let any of it go. They turn a blind eye to results, and don't get teams are using far more effective tactics against them. Warburton syndrome, no plan B!
If Aberdeen can get it together tactically the beasts will get a fright.

Aberdeen are serial bottlers,that allied to their hatred of us will see them implode today.
I'm going for an easy 0-3.

If Celtic drop points

Nil by Mouth / FARE will be at St Johnstone

That should be viewed as ridiculous and paranoid but there is nothing surer, it won't be against the bheasts as that would mean taking them to task along with big bad Rangers

Decided to pop SSB in on the way home yesterday. There was a dhim on bleating about how poor they were and they should worrying, etc. Fairly honest and level-headed for one of them to be fair.

The panel started debating why they were going through a tougher time this season to which Keevins highlighted their injury plight. Gordon, Griffiths and Roberts being out.

Are they fcking suggesting that with the resource gap they have over the rest of the league and previously talking about being able to field multiple teams that would win the league that they can justify their slump this season by bemoaning a handful of injuries?

Excuses have been made for Aberdeen and McInnes before, some valid, the scums budget far dwarves that of the sheep and therefore over the course of a season they should be ahead of them.

Today? Forget about all that. The scum were dead on their feet and were there for the taking.

McInnes shat it and employed tactics you would expect to see from a Division 3 team away from home in the Scottish Cup

How he could be so far off the mark in terms of the approach to make to the game is astounding

For that reason having previously suggested he would have been a decent option for us as manager I'll today retract that statement and happily admit we have dodged a bullet.

Niall McGinn never tried a leg.

Missed the Sheeps best chance to score.

Leaves the ball and Tims run up park and score their 2nd

He should be ashamed to call himself a professional footballer. Wee ugly prick

I'd be embarrassed to be a dolly supporter, constantly fecked by the beggars. 5 seasons they had to mount a serious challenge to these wankstains not once have they got close

That Bobby Madden is a joke last week he books martin for handball when it gets smashed off him from about 2 yards yet today Tierney deliberately elbows the ball out of play and not even a talking too

Excuses have been made for Aberdeen and McInnes before, some valid, the scums budget far dwarves that of the sheep and therefore over the course of a season they should be ahead of them.
This all day long!
Today? Forget about all that. The scum were dead on their feet and were there for the taking.

McInnes shat it and employed tactics you would expect to see from a Division 3 team away from home in the Scottish Cup

How he could be so far off the mark in terms of the approach to make to the game is astounding

For that reason having previously suggested he would have been a decent option for us as manager I'll today retract that statement and happily admit we have dodged a bullet.

To think that Aberdeen team were level on points with us up until yesterday. They've clearly been effective at beating the rest of the dross but they're like flat track bullies who can't handle a different test when they play that lot.

Aberdeen were shite, few players would get above 5 marks.

McGinn hardly touched the ball and how it took McInnes 84 minutes to take off Nkwali I will never know and to top it off the keeper’s positioning for Dembeles goal was schoolboy stuff.

I went to the pub for the last half hour to watch both teams in the hope that the sheep buggerers would nick an equaliser. Let me just say that although back to front paedofc scored a good goal to go two up overall I though the looked pure pish. Aberscum were as ever rank but the biggest take away was all the empty seats. Pathetic, wee club with pathetic supporters imagine not being up for a top of the table clash.

10 defeats in a row for Aberdeen v the scum.

Any other team in this league would likely get SOMETHING off them given 10 bites at the cherry.

A truly abysmal record. I hold my hands up and say that I was in favour of going for McInnes but boy did we ever dodge a bullet.

Their supposed " League challengers" for the last few years refused to emerge from their own half on their own pitch today and were willing to concede possession to the Peasants, a tired team recovering from yet another European humiliation. At one time during the first half the Sheep conceded a staggering 85 %. possession. :confused:

If this is the " fight" shown by the recent supposed title challengers, no wonder Scottish football is all but done.

Last edited:
To think that Aberdeen team were level on points with us up until yesterday. They've clearly been effective at beating the rest of the dross but they're like flat track bullies who can't handle a different test when they play that lot.
They've only won 2 games against the top 6 sides according to the commentator, it highlights where our own failings have come from.

Back